Old December 31st 05, 08:34 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
rogguer-rogguer

Default Worst e-bay of all

This has got to be the worst e-bay'er of all time bar none.

Far worse than even a certain 'seller of pre-owned
ham radio gear and/or vintage radios' that we all know of.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=alisher71&ite
ms=25&page=1&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off

E-Bay should also be held accountable for facilitating this scammer.
Is all that e-Bay interested in is keeping their Seller's happy and
the Fee Revenus rolling in un-hindered ?? Seems so !

Old December 31st 05, 08:47 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Jeffrey D Angus

rogguer-rogguer wrote:

This has got to be the worst e-bay'er of all time bar none.

Heh heh. Read one of his auctions.

E-Bay should also be held accountable for facilitating this scammer.
Is all that e-Bay interested in is keeping their Seller's happy and
the Fee Revenus rolling in un-hindered ?? Seems so !

How so? Looks like he did a complete meltdown over December.

Jeff

--
RESTRICTED AREA. Anyone intruding shall immediately become subject to
the jurisdiction of military law. Intruders will be subject to lethal
Old December 31st 05, 09:05 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Ron

Obviously this guy found out a way to make a quick buck. First list a
couple hundred items in a short period of time that will bring big
bucks, the guy had good feedback so everyone pays, then take the money
and run.

I don't think eBay has a way to stop this from happening. It happened
to me a couple of years ago with an auto parts dealer that was selling
on eBay. He had a few thousand good feedback's so why would I not send
him the money? within three weeks every feedback was neg. I didn't get
the item or my money back.

People go bankrupt everyday.

Old December 31st 05, 09:12 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Yes, this seller is slightly worse than RadioMart(RM). I rarely buy
items on ebay that are new or hot (as in popular) items. The ebay
prices are generally not any better than just buying online, in which
case you have a credit card to protect your purchase.

Ebay is good for "classic" gear, test equipment, stuff like that. Even
then, you can still get burnt, but at least something shows up.

Old December 31st 05, 10:09 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Ron" wrote in message I don't think eBay has a way to
stop this from happening. It happened
to me a couple of years ago with an auto parts dealer that was selling on
eBay. He had a few thousand good feedback's so why would I not send him
the money? within three weeks every feedback was neg. I didn't get the
item or my money back.

People go bankrupt everyday.

Sometimes they die or get sick or ? Ebay should cover these odd events. Lord
knows they can afford it.

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Old December 31st 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

http://www.onemadguy.com/alisher71sux/

Old December 31st 05, 11:12 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Bill

Brian Hill wrote:

http://www.onemadguy.com/alisher71sux/

Hmmm, apparently the 100 or so negatives showing are just the tip of the
iceberg before they closed the acct. $88,000+ just in the victims who
posted to that site.
Damn.

-Bill
Old December 31st 05, 11:42 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
RF Burns IVX

"Bill" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

http://www.onemadguy.com/alisher71sux/

Hmmm, apparently the 100 or so negatives showing are just the tip of the
iceberg before they closed the acct. $88,000+ just in the victims who
posted to that site.
Damn.

-Bill

Turns out this may be the one of the largest
online e-Bay facilitated scams to hit the State of Florida:

Link: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_arti...?storyid=48363

see also: http://alischersucks.blogspot.com/
see also: http://www.onemadguy.com/alisher71sux/

Old January 1st 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Smokey

Ebay is a toothless tiger and ever since that hag took over running it, it
has deteriorated. I'm for buying and selling elsewhere. They COULD police
things if they wanted but they want to be "all things to all people" and
won't take any stand to protect buyers OR sellers...their myopic mission is
to keep money rolling in and to hell with what their users put up with.
Their "Security" initiatives are a joke. Ebay is imploding and I think we
will see them either sold or out of business entirely in a couple years.
Yahoo auctions, although small by eBay standards here in the US are larger
than eBay already in Japan.

Smokey

roups.com...

Old January 1st 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Jeffrey D Angus

Smokey wrote:

Ebay is imploding and I think we will see them either sold or
out of business entirely in a couple years.

They've been saying that about Microsoft for 25 years now.

Jeff