Old November 12th 05, 07:30 AM
K4YZ

Default Keeping Markie Mularkie In Markicentric Threads

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

...my Memeber in NCI was german to the discussion...

Classic.

does it truely give you pleasure to laugh at another weaknesses?

It's not a "weakness", Markie.

It's stupidity.

I have studied Christianity and by that stadard you are sick moraly
sick

Nothing you have ever posted even remotely indicates that you have
even the remotest understanding of Christianity...Other than, perhaps,
it declares that one man that lays with another as he would with a
woman is doomed.

Good reason to switch to paganism, I guess...Just shop around until
you DO find "rules" that let you do what you want to do without the
guilty conscience, I guess....

As for the "morally sick" claim, Markie, I can site about a dozen
different biblical references that slide you right in there, including
your newly documented abuse of women.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 12th 05, 11:02 AM
an old friend

Default another stevie attcak thread

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

...my Memeber in NCI was german to the discussion...

Classic.

does it truely give you pleasure to laugh at another weaknesses?

It's not a "weakness", Markie.

It's stupidity.

I have studied Christianity and by that stadard you are sick moraly
sick

Nothing you have ever posted even remotely indicates that you have
even the remotest understanding of Christianity....

another lie Stevie
...Other than, perhaps,
it declares that one man that lays with another as he would with a
woman is doomed.

ah levitcus I bet you would be shocked shocked to see the comentary the
Rabbis put on that passage,( after all it part of the Torah first)

and I am aware what christain thought does with the passage i hapen to
think the notion of a load of **** is all

I ca understand christainity and disagree with it's teaching

Good reason to switch to paganism, I guess...Just shop around until
you DO find "rules" that let you do what you want to do without the
guilty conscience, I guess....

As for the "morally sick" claim, Markie,cut the tangent

Dave is moraly sick in violating the tenants and teaching HE claims to
follow

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 12th 05, 02:54 PM
K4YZ

Markie Mularkie wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

...my Memeber in NCI was german to the discussion...

Classic.

does it truely give you pleasure to laugh at another weaknesses?

It's not a "weakness", Markie.

It's stupidity.

I have studied Christianity and by that stadard you are sick moraly
sick

Nothing you have ever posted even remotely indicates that you have
even the remotest understanding of Christianity....

another lie Stevie

Nope.

Documented facts AGAIN, Markie!

...Other than, perhaps,
it declares that one man that lays with another as he would with a
woman is doomed.

ah levitcus I bet you would be shocked shocked to see the comentary the
Rabbis put on that passage,( after all it part of the Torah first)

And yet another good reason why you turned to paganism.

and I am aware what christain thought does with the passage i hapen to
think the notion of a load of #### is all

No...what you're REALLY concerned with is how YOU use the passage
that carries the ####...

I ca understand christainity and disagree with it's teaching

Especially the parts about honesty and sleeping with the same sex,
I see.......

Good reason to switch to paganism, I guess...Just shop around until
you DO find "rules" that let you do what you want to do without the
guilty conscience, I guess....

As for the "morally sick" claim, Markie,cut the tangent

And as usual, Markie snips the parts he doesn't like.

Dave is moraly sick in violating the tenants and teaching HE claims to
follow

Such as?

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 12th 05, 05:02 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
Markie Mularkie wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

...my Memeber in NCI was german to the discussion...

Classic.

does it truely give you pleasure to laugh at another weaknesses?

It's not a "weakness", Markie.

It's stupidity.

I have studied Christianity and by that stadard you are sick moraly
sick

Nothing you have ever posted even remotely indicates that you have
even the remotest understanding of Christianity....

another lie Stevie

Nope.

Documented facts AGAIN, Markie!

more lies by steie tried of stevie lies today
so flush the rest un read

Old November 13th 05, 09:50 AM
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Markie Mularkie wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

...my Memeber in NCI was german to the discussion...

Classic.

does it truely give you pleasure to laugh at another weaknesses?

It's not a "weakness", Markie.

It's stupidity.

I have studied Christianity and by that stadard you are sick moraly
sick

Nothing you have ever posted even remotely indicates that you have
even the remotest understanding of Christianity....

another lie Stevie

Nope.

Documented facts AGAIN, Markie!

more lies by steie tried of stevie lies today
so flush the rest un read

"More" "Stevie" "tired"

I am sure you ARE getting tired of having YOUR nose rubbed in YOUR
foolishness, Markie. So why not just stop it?

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 13th 05, 12:36 PM
an_old_friend

Default stveie atack thread number 10192 I guess

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Markie Mularkie wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
more lies by steie tried of stevie lies today
so flush the rest un read

"More" "Stevie" "tired"

I am sure you ARE getting tired of having YOUR nose rubbed in YOUR
foolishness, Markie.

since you ar enot doing anything of the sort why would I be tired of it
So why not just stop it?

Steve, K4YZ