Old January 13th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_fiend

Default how you find out Todd is gay Stebie?

shoudln't it be todd's private life to be what he is? why
you buly him about bieng gay?
Old January 14th 06, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:18:19 +0000 (UTC),
(an_old_fiend) wrote:

shoudln't it be todd's private life to be what he is? why
you buly him about bieng gay?

interesting annymouse here almost a senible fellow

indeed Steve does seem to beleieve only he has a any right to privacy

but ofcourse steve is iclearly in sane

he thinks rape is funny
that Kiddy porn isn't realy child abuse somehow
that he victum none the less have a LEGAL dut to protect him from HIS
misstakes

He thinks only he is allowed to lie( mark morgan caught ontape..) that
or that he the preveledge of commiting a felony in his own right
(aiding me by keep this "tape" you claim to have would be a felony in
its own right steve

but indeed just what allows you to come to the conclusion that Todd is
Gay. I know he is not gay, He might be straight or a closet
Bisexaul(Todd my knowledge of your private life only goes so far) but
he is not gay. and yet steve claims to know other wsie

about the only way that steve could know scuh a thing is to have been
Todd lover personaly (given that I know something of Todd I am sure
even if Todd were bi hed have better taste than Steve, homesexaul
generaly don't self hating sexaul partners, whcih steve would sure be
if he were having an affair with another man) but then a Gay bashier
was recently busted in OKC for solicting a gay hoker decoy

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 14th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger

Mark. You are a blithering idiot. Get it?
You make no sense at all.
Check your dictionary. Look up Idiot.

Forget your excuse that you are dyslexic (or however you spell it). You are,
quite simply, an ignoramus who adds nothing but sheer stupidity to this
group.
http://www.edutechsbs.com/adhd/

Your obvious mental disorder goes well beyond your ability to communicate
with others in this group.
Do yourself and us a favor, Mark. Sell your computer (cupeter) to the
highest bidder.

Oh, wait. I should have put it in terms you understand.

Slee yuor copuetr to hi biddre adn tkae the munye adn run.

Old January 14th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Any Anymouse With Some Common Sense!

Not Roger wrote:
Mark. You are a blithering idiot. Get it?
You make no sense at all.
Check your dictionary. Look up Idiot.

Forget your excuse that you are dyslexic (or however you spell it). You are,
quite simply, an ignoramus who adds nothing but sheer stupidity to this
group.
http://www.edutechsbs.com/adhd/

Your obvious mental disorder goes well beyond your ability to communicate
with others in this group.
Do yourself and us a favor, Mark. Sell your computer (cupeter) to the
highest bidder.

Oh, wait. I should have put it in terms you understand.

Slee yuor copuetr to hi biddre adn tkae the munye adn run.

kaaaaaaaaaaaa-BAAAAAM!

(sound of hammer hitting nail squarely on the head!)

Well done! Bravo!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 14th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Roger but Davey High-el wrote:
Mark. You are a blithering idiot. Get it?
You make no sense at all.
Check your dictionary. Look up Idiot.

Forget your excuse that you are dyslexic (or however you spell it). You are,
quite simply, an ignoramus who adds nothing but sheer stupidity to this
group.
http://www.edutechsbs.com/adhd/

Your obvious mental disorder goes well beyond your ability to communicate
with others in this group.
Do yourself and us a favor, Mark. Sell your computer (cupeter) to the
highest bidder.

Oh, wait. I should have put it in terms you understand.

Slee yuor copuetr to hi biddre adn tkae the munye adn run.

It's Davey High-el, the "I never post under another name" hypocrite!

Old January 14th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
Not Roger but Davey High-el wrote:
Mark. You are a blithering idiot. Get it?
You make no sense at all.
Check your dictionary. Look up Idiot.

Forget your excuse that you are dyslexic (or however you spell it). You are,
quite simply, an ignoramus who adds nothing but sheer stupidity to this
group.
http://www.edutechsbs.com/adhd/

Your obvious mental disorder goes well beyond your ability to communicate
with others in this group.
Do yourself and us a favor, Mark. Sell your computer (cupeter) to the
highest bidder.

Oh, wait. I should have put it in terms you understand.

Slee yuor copuetr to hi biddre adn tkae the munye adn run.

It's Davey High-el, the "I never post under another name" hypocrite!

Well, I'll be darned. Invisible UnWiseman's invisible friend mistakenly
thinks I'm posting as another. Do you think I'm behind every post, UnRoger?

Dave K8MN

Old January 15th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

but indeed just what allows you to come to the conclusion that Todd is
Gay. I know he is not gay, He might be straight or a closet
Bisexaul(Todd my knowledge of your private life only goes so far) but
he is not gay. and yet steve claims to know other wsie

I'm neither, I'm as streight as streight can be. I'm not GAY, nor
Bi-Sexual, I like women and that's it.

Todd N9OGL

Old January 15th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 14 Jan 2006 19:58:13 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

but indeed just what allows you to come to the conclusion that Todd is
Gay. I know he is not gay, He might be straight or a closet
Bisexaul(Todd my knowledge of your private life only goes so far) but
he is not gay. and yet steve claims to know other wsie

I'm neither, I'm as streight as streight can be. I'm not GAY, nor
Bi-Sexual, I like women and that's it.

the questuion of course is why does steve say otherwise of course

and other good question is would does he care at all who you
sleepwith? but steve will cintue to avoid thse question so we will
contiue to flame his ass for it

Todd N9OGL