Old January 17th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stve try orgen

first admit to your lies then travel to oregon they just upheld the
assisted suicide law and you come clean and not have to face yourself
for all your years of lying
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 18th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve avodid his own misdeeds again

On 18 Jan 2006 04:01:06 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
first admit to your lies then travel to oregon they just upheld the
assisted suicide law and you come clean and not have to face yourself
for all your years of lying

Lessee....

We have you archived lying about others lying.

nope but not the point

We have you lying about your lying, then lying to cover it up.

same as you do

We have you admitting that you lie, and suggesting it's a good
thing to teach to children.

you lied again I don't sugest it, I say it all but required in
pareneting

tell the truth

We have you lying about others making threats against you.

nope yopu have made many

We have you MAKING threats against others then lying to cover
those up.

no threats made m against you

you proved that yourself

You're an admitted pervert.

nope another lie from you

You're an admitted mental health patient.

Now you're AGAIN wishing physical harm on another.

where?

Markie, seems to ME that YOU are the one needing the One-Way to
Oregon Special on AMTRAK.

that is becuase you are afraid of me
I'll chip in if you're short on cash. I'll
just file a claim with your estate later.

but none of you diatrabe had anything to do with the post made

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 18th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default truce