Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 22nd 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default bs

wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 07:28:14 -0800,

wrote:
starts out lying

You never stop lying.

wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 07:09:09 -0800,
wrote:

an_old_retard wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 06:11:27 -0800,
wrote:
cut
nope

You're still lying.

not still lying never started lying on that subject

You mean you never stopped lying, period.

no I don't mean that

But it is true, nonetheless.

no it is not

Sure it is. You are a liar.

you are proving you are stpupid and lying in saying anything else

You are the one making "stupid" remarks, retard. I'm just pointing them
out.

no you are lying

See what I mean?

no

You are too stupid to see what he means? Nice confession, stupid.

You can't help yourself.

I know you ewant even need to belive that I have AIDS for some reason
but that don't make it so

With your track record, you saying you don't doesn't make it so,
either.

of course but it is that fact none the less

That you are a lying son of a bitch?

nope

Yes. You are.

nope

You already admitted on here you lie.

so ?

So you have no room to call others liars or as you put it, "lairs".

why not?

Because "lairs" and "liars" are two different things, dumbass.

you lie and you call people liars

Hmm..so do you, imagine that!

and your Socioathoc fantasies do not result in my having AIDS either

What's "Socioathoc?"

BTW even if I had AIDS AIDS doesn't kill people very often it leaves
them open to other things which kill em off

Hopefully, that'll happen to you soon.

it can't

How's that, retard?

becuase you dolt Id have to have aids for aids to do anything to me

Yes, you do have it.

realy? that is strange then that testing says I don't

You claimed you haven't been tested for it recently. Another lie?

no I said I had not been tested for t in Michigan, and I stated that
the last test was not prefromed in Illinois

So you admit having to take an AIDS test.
no i don't

I admit to choosing to do so

I sugest you do the same

I sugest everybody do the same, esp the heterosexuals

But you are the one with AIDS.

nope no AIDS here

More Markie lies.

from that you choose to ASSUME I had not been tested for it recently

Oh, so you were tested for it at some time.

of Course I have been tested

Because you have it.

no

Yes.

I am smart

Just because your Alzheimer's ridden daddy tells you that doesn't mean
it's true.

no alzheimer ridden people in my family Mr Slit

That is somebody else, dumbass.
Your family does have Altzheimer's .....and Parkinson's.

In fact when I lived in Illinois I would take a test outside Illinois,
I do likewise here in Michigan

So you do take tests for it and you do have it.

I do test for it

You finally admit it.

never diened it

What's "diened?"

and I don't have it

Liar.

nope

Yep, you do.

you simply prove you lack the brain to understand what I have said and
what I have not

You simply lack the brain power to communicate what you mean.

naw

Obviously, you do.

nope

Yep.

Because you already have it?

grow up or seek help

Die of your AIDS.
can't do it old boy

Sooner or later you will, faggot.
not likely

Wrong.
not likely is that right answer

Only if you are brain damaged like you are.

no brain damage and little if any likehood of my getting AIDS

Want to bet you are brain damaged?