Old February 21st 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default hope you happy now Todd lokced in his basemnt

lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

Where?

Your "English" is like that of a confused, lost alien.

You are a moron.

You've lied to us over and over.

Ergo none of my play-on-words above is mistruthful.

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.

nope

Yep. You haven't had me to blame for the "noise" for 2 weeks yet
it persists without ebbing. THAT answered a lot of questions in and of
itself!

you are the source

How's that?

I've not made 10 posts in the last 2 1/2 weeks...

Sorry, Mork. Your dirty laundry is out there for all to see.

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

"sewer".

I started nothing, Morkie. You have Lennie the Liar, one of your
Feeble Five buddies to thank for the flamewar.

And as far as what "Mr Slit" does, he only does what he does with
what YOU give him to work with. Quit giving him dirt and he'll quit
rubbing mudpies in your face!

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

No, locking Todd up would be the epitomy of urban renewal.

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

Other than carrying a bit too much acceleration on my way to work,
I don't break the law, Morkie.

The troublemakers are you and Mr. Slit. Why don't you simply stop
responding to Mr. Slit (Roger Wiseman) completely? That would cut the
noise level at least in half.

you should address your remark to Dave he is the one going on and with
Mr Slit

Wait. Don't answer that last question, because I already know the
answer: You have no self control.

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

Absolutely.

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

And yet ANOTHER death threat to add to the pile!

See, Morkie...?!?! You DO NOT have any self control!

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

Uhhhhhhh...No. You talk the big talk, Morkie, but you have neither
the guts nor the skills for it. Put that Clancy novel back on the
shelf, little boy...you ain't no Special Forces operator about to jump
out of the dark...Fatboys like you can't get the jump on a pat of
butter.

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Sure you do. You've done it for years, and in the last 2 weeks
you've only had YOU to blame for being even MORE evident than usual!

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

He's been "bombibg" the NG...?!?!

I have done NO misconduct

Sure you have.

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

No I haven't, Mork...YOU did. YOU are the pervert, admitted and
documented.

nor have I completely atributed it you

Sure you have.

Dave your freind certainly helps

Dave's done nothing but tell the truth you don't like to hear.

Too bad for you.

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

More random letters in search of order and meaning, Morkie.

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Wrong.

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

Right behind what? Right behind whom?

Dave is the next step up the ladder

EVERYONE is a step up the ladder where you are concerned,
Morkie...And it's not a hard step to take, either...

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 21st 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default more from the **** master

On 21 Feb 2006 05:08:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

Where?

right up there

Your "English" is like that of a confused, lost alien.

You are a moron.

You've lied to us over and over.

no i have not

or rether in in your fantasy life

Ergo none of my play-on-words above is mistruthful.

foregry is forgery

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.

nope

Yep. You haven't had me to blame for the "noise" for 2 weeks yet
it persists without ebbing. THAT answered a lot of questions in and of
itself!

not realy you dragged these claims in fornt of a sociopath waited till
he gets his teeth in them them you let him carry the ball

you are the source

How's that?

you started the something you lacked the power to stop

I've not made 10 posts in the last 2 1/2 weeks...

so?
you made thousands of hate filled incendary posts before that

it would take months perhaps years to le them die down you know that

Sorry, Mork. Your dirty laundry is out there for all to see.

nope that is your luandry and evrybody but you seem to know it

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

"sewer".

I started nothing, Morkie. You have Lennie the Liar, one of your
Feeble Five buddies to thank for the flamewar.

tell the truth

He is not my Buddy I hardly know him

you started the flame war by provoking me fand threatening me for
years

you spread fual in the wood you lit the match

Len did type "raped an Old friend" or" Mark Morgan caught on Tape" or
claim I had AIDS or other STD's

Lenn did not answer my first post on returning to RRAP with a Gay
bashing title that is not fit for "proper" discourse

And as far as what "Mr Slit" does, he only does what he does with
what YOU give him to work with. Quit giving him dirt and he'll quit
rubbing mudpies in your face!

you gave the dirt I can't take it away from him. At least not without
comitting a crime by tracking him down and Killing him

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

No, locking Todd up would be the epitomy of urban renewal.

more lies Robeson

if Todd's father locked him it would be a crime

you promote and support criminal activity Steve them is the facts

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

Other than carrying a bit too much acceleration on my way to work,
I don't break the law, Morkie.

wrong again steve

The troublemakers are you and Mr. Slit. Why don't you simply stop
responding to Mr. Slit (Roger Wiseman) completely? That would cut the
noise level at least in half.

you should address your remark to Dave he is the one going on and with
Mr Slit

Wait. Don't answer that last question, because I already know the
answer: You have no self control.

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

Absolutely.

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

And yet ANOTHER death threat to add to the pile!

not at all

can you tell the truth?

or are you going to make another false police report?

See, Morkie...?!?! You DO NOT have any self control!

yes I do
you are alive

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

Uhhhhhhh...No. You talk the big talk, Morkie, but you have neither
the guts nor the skills for it. Put that Clancy novel back on the
shelf, little boy...you ain't no Special Forces operator about to jump
out of the dark...Fatboys like you can't get the jump on a pat of
butter.

Steve killing someone is not that hard

it doesn't take a Special ops type to kill you

unless you travel armed all the time I don't need the jump on you I
just need to firepower and a little range

killing is done everyday in this country and it is hardly rocket
science

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Sure you do. You've done it for years, and in the last 2 weeks
you've only had YOU to blame for being even MORE evident than usual!

no I don't

I never brought up my sexual oirentation

you did

I have only return ed to the same types of conducts you done to me and
other

the only diffence is I can do it more effectively than you

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

He's been "bombibg" the NG...?!?!

I have done NO misconduct

Sure you have.

such as?

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

No I haven't, Mork...YOU did. YOU are the pervert, admitted and
documented.

so?

you brought it you added lies and deceit to what I admited to

you typed it

or are you claiming I made you somehow

nor have I completely atributed it you

Sure you have.

another lie

Dave your freind certainly helps

Dave's done nothing but tell the truth you don't like to hear.

what truth?

Too bad for you.

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

More random letters in search of order and meaning, Morkie.

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Wrong.

right but you can't face the facts

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

Right behind what? Right behind whom?

you

Dave is the next step up the ladder

EVERYONE is a step up the ladder where you are concerned,
Morkie...And it's not a hard step to take, either...

nope not as far as honesty Mr slit is the bottom of the heap then you
and then Dave

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 21st 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default hope you happy now Todd locked in his basemnt

ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 11:28:08 -0800, wrote:

an_old_retard wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

More Mark stupidity.

nope more of his honesty

When? You are a self-admitted liar.

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.
nope

you are the source

Wrong.

yes he is

Get a better secret decoder ring, dumbass.

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Mr. Slit "carries" nobody, stupid. You are the one making stupid
statements.

another lie Mr Slit

Another moronic statement, Ms. Morgan.

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

Oh? How so?

well confining Todd other than by a judes order is kidnapping or crimal
confinement

Not if he is, like you are, mentally ill.

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

PKB.

and you complain about MY spelling

It's an abbreviation for Pot Kettle Black, you ****ing idiot.

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

Google's archives paint a different story.

where?

They have all your misconduct, stupid.

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

So are you ashamed of your deviant lifestyle?

not at all

So you are proud that you pervert kids.....

but my lifestyle (or anybody elses) lifestyle is not the topic here

There is no set topic here, stupid. You should know, since you only
post off topic posts.

nor have I completely atributed it you

Dave your freind certainly helps

How?

check google

He's not my "friend," stupid. He's just another newsgroup troll.

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.
not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

English, do you know it?

why yes why do you ask?

Try using it sometimes, retard.

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Says the self-admitted liar, Markie.

indeed

Markie admits he's a liar.

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

No, I wouldn't want to be behind that smely fatass.

but you are right there

Being behind another man's ass is more your speed, faggot.

Dave is the next step up the ladder

"Insider" Dave hasn't got the goods on Roger's accomplishments, he's
better at prevarication then he is getting facts. Otherwise, he'd have
posted Roger's accomplishments.

3rd from the bottom is still pretty poor

You don't even make the list.

Old February 21st 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 05:08:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

Where?

right up there

You are stupid.

[...]

Bull. You are so stupid.

[...]

Markie, you lack the capability to carry out any death threats, so if I
were you, I wouldn't post them.

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

No, locking Todd up would be the epitomy of urban renewal.

more lies Robeson

if Todd's father locked him it would be a crime

you promote and support criminal activity Steve them is the facts

So do you, with your perversion of kids.

[...]

Spamming the group with the one line "bs"

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

No I haven't, Mork...YOU did. YOU are the pervert, admitted and
documented.

so?

you brought it you added lies and deceit to what I admited to

you typed it

or are you claiming I made you somehow

nor have I completely atributed it you

Sure you have.

another lie

Dave your freind certainly helps

Dave's done nothing but tell the truth you don't like to hear.

what truth?

Leave it to Markie to not fathom.

Too bad for you.

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

More random letters in search of order and meaning, Morkie.

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Wrong.

right but you can't face the facts

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

Right behind what? Right behind whom?

you

Dave is the next step up the ladder

EVERYONE is a step up the ladder where you are concerned,
Morkie...And it's not a hard step to take, either...

nope not as far as honesty Mr slit is the bottom of the heap then you
and then Dave

Markie, you are at the bottom of a very long evolutionary ladder.

Old February 21st 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On 21 Feb 2006 06:41:51 -0800, wrote:

ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery
On 20 Feb 2006 11:28:08 -0800,
wrote:

an_old_retard wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

More Mark stupidity.

nope more of his honesty

When? You are a self-admitted liar.

right there

doesn't mean I not telling the trhuth now esp when the fact I am is
quite obvious

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.
nope

you are the source

Wrong.

yes he is

Get a better secret decoder ring, dumbass.

why?

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Mr. Slit "carries" nobody, stupid. You are the one making stupid
statements.

another lie Mr Slit

Another moronic statement, Ms. Morgan.

still don't know male from female

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

Oh? How so?

well confining Todd other than by a judes order is kidnapping or crimal
confinement

Not if he is, like you are, mentally ill.

yes even if he were mentaly ill

only the due process of Law is allowed to lcok someone up

Todd father can't lock todd up without comitting a crime

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

PKB.

and you complain about MY spelling

It's an abbreviation for Pot Kettle Black, you ****ing idiot.

thenyou were lying sorry it is so hard t tell with you

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

Google's archives paint a different story.

where?

They have all your misconduct, stupid.

what misconduct?

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

So are you ashamed of your deviant lifestyle?

not at all

So you are proud that you pervert kids.....

I don't prevert kids

you are lying some more

but my lifestyle (or anybody elses) lifestyle is not the topic here

There is no set topic here, stupid.

"rec.radio.amateur.policy"

looks like a topic to me

You should know, since you only
post off topic posts.

hardly

but then you have never to my knowledge anything On Topic

nor have I completely atributed it you

Dave your freind certainly helps

How?

check google

He's not my "friend," stupid. He's just another newsgroup troll.

well i was responding to Steve Dave is Steve friend appreantly

idf you refuse to accept stament have a context then you are going to
have problem undering things

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.
not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

English, do you know it?

why yes why do you ask?

Try using it sometimes, retard.

I do all the time or most of it

just saying stuff you and Stev what to avoid dealing with

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Says the self-admitted liar, Markie.

indeed

Markie admits he's a liar.

Mark admits that he does lie

but then everybody lies

I lie to protect myself or other from harm

you and Steve and Dave lie to attack and harm other, to try to incte
others to comit crimes stuff like that

big difference

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

No, I wouldn't want to be behind that smely fatass.

but you are right there

Being behind another man's ass is more your speed, faggot.

not in this case

you are worst at teling truth in the NG right Stev and Dave

Dave is the next step up the ladder

"Insider" Dave hasn't got the goods on Roger's accomplishments, he's
better at prevarication then he is getting facts. Otherwise, he'd have
posted Roger's accomplishments.

3rd from the bottom is still pretty poor

You don't even make the list.

thank you

you are right I don't make the lst

Old February 21st 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On 21 Feb 2006 06:47:56 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 05:08:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

Where?

right up there

You are stupid.

IYO

[...]

but the fact is that you enjoy repateing lies

and the you are a Sociopath

and Homophobe

and an antisemite

and a general watse of Carbon Oxegen and and Nitrogen

[...]

One I have posted any death threats
but if I choose to kill someone I could do it

killing isn't very hard

BTW are you sure you are not me, it must get realy confusing all those
folks in your head, maybe I am one of them

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

No, locking Todd up would be the epitomy of urban renewal.

more lies Robeson

if Todd's father locked him it would be a crime

you promote and support criminal activity Steve them is the facts

So do you, with your perversion of kids.

No I don't

I don't prevert anyone at all let alone kids

If you have any real eveidence i do

call the FBI or the Hougton county shiriff

[...]

that is not spaming the gruop

it is valid coment made in reply to bull****

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

No I haven't, Mork...YOU did. YOU are the pervert, admitted and

1 documented.
so?

you brought it you added lies and deceit to what I admited to

you typed it

or are you claiming I made you somehow

nor have I completely atributed it you

Sure you have.

another lie

Dave your freind certainly helps

Dave's done nothing but tell the truth you don't like to hear.

what truth?

Leave it to Markie to not fathom.

contradicting yourself

you have claimed Dave never tells the truth therefore you agree that
dave does not tell the truth about me

so one way or another you lied little boy

Too bad for you.

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

More random letters in search of order and meaning, Morkie.

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Wrong.

right but you can't face the facts

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

Right behind what? Right behind whom?

you

Dave is the next step up the ladder

EVERYONE is a step up the ladder where you are concerned,
Morkie...And it's not a hard step to take, either...

nope not as far as honesty Mr slit is the bottom of the heap then you
and then Dave

Markie, you are at the bottom of a very long evolutionary ladder.

wrong again
Old February 21st 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default hope you happy now Todd locked in his basement

wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 06:41:51 -0800,
wrote:

ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery
On 20 Feb 2006 11:28:08 -0800,
wrote:

an_old_retard wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

More Mark stupidity.

nope more of his honesty

When? You are a self-admitted liar.

right there

Means you are a liar.

doesn't mean I not telling the trhuth now esp when the fact I am is
quite obvious

No, you always lie.

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.
nope

you are the source

Wrong.

yes he is

Get a better secret decoder ring, dumbass.

why?

Godamn, you are stupid.

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Mr. Slit "carries" nobody, stupid. You are the one making stupid
statements.

another lie Mr Slit

Another moronic statement, Ms. Morgan.

still don't know male from female

No, faggot, I'm saying you are a femm.

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

Oh? How so?

well confining Todd other than by a judes order is kidnapping or crimal
confinement

Not if he is, like you are, mentally ill.

yes even if he were mentaly ill

Speaking from first hand experience?

only the due process of Law is allowed to lcok someone up

Todd father can't lock todd up without comitting a crime

Wrong.

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

PKB.

and you complain about MY spelling

It's an abbreviation for Pot Kettle Black, you ****ing idiot.

thenyou were lying sorry it is so hard t tell with you

No, dumbass. I caught you in more of your stupidity.

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

Google's archives paint a different story.

where?

They have all your misconduct, stupid.

what misconduct?

Online.

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

So are you ashamed of your deviant lifestyle?

not at all

So you are proud that you pervert kids.....

I don't prevert kids

Yes, you do. You are a sexual deviant.

you are lying some more

No.

but my lifestyle (or anybody elses) lifestyle is not the topic here

There is no set topic here, stupid.

"rec.radio.amateur.policy"

Post the charter.

looks like a topic to me

No, it looks like the name of the newsgroup.

You should know, since you only
post off topic posts.

hardly

Google has all of your posts.

but then you have never to my knowledge anything On Topic

Neither have you. But you've spammed the newsgroup with posts that just
say "bs."

nor have I completely atributed it you

Dave your freind certainly helps

How?
check google

He's not my "friend," stupid. He's just another newsgroup troll.

well i was responding to Steve Dave is Steve friend appreantly

No, dumbass, you were responding to me.

idf you refuse to accept stament have a context then you are going to
have problem undering things

If you only had a brain, you'd be able to process those thoughts of
yours that are jumbled so much that they resemble a Picasso abstract
painting.

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.
not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

English, do you know it?

why yes why do you ask?

Try using it sometimes, retard.

I do all the time or most of it

When? You've yet to show it.

just saying stuff you and Stev what to avoid dealing with

No, you are babbling.

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Says the self-admitted liar, Markie.
indeed

Markie admits he's a liar.

Mark admits that he does lie

See, you did it again.

but then everybody lies

No.

I lie to protect myself or other from harm

So you admit you lie.

you and Steve and Dave lie to attack and harm other, to try to incte
others to comit crimes stuff like that

Have any crimes been committed at your house? Besides the ones you do,
I mean.

big difference

Wrong, stupid.

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

No, I wouldn't want to be behind that smely fatass.

but you are right there

Being behind another man's ass is more your speed, faggot.

not in this case

So you admit it is your speed after all.

you are worst at teling truth in the NG right Stev and Dave

Just like you are the worst at writing a complete sentence, liar.

Dave is the next step up the ladder

"Insider" Dave hasn't got the goods on Roger's accomplishments, he's
better at prevarication then he is getting facts. Otherwise, he'd have
posted Roger's accomplishments.

3rd from the bottom is still pretty poor

You don't even make the list.

thank you

Anytime, non-achiever.

you are right I don't make the lst

Of being a human, fool.

Old February 21st 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default bs

On 21 Feb 2006 06:41:51 -0800,
wrote:

ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery
On 20 Feb 2006 11:28:08 -0800,
wrote:

an_old_retard wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

More Mark stupidity.

nope more of his honesty

When? You are a self-admitted liar.

right there

Means you are a liar.

no more than you

in fact a lot less than you

doesn't mean I not telling the trhuth now esp when the fact I am is
quite obvious

No, you always lie.

nope

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.
nope

you are the source

Wrong.

yes he is

Get a better secret decoder ring, dumbass.

why?

Godamn, you are stupid.

just being a straight man

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Mr. Slit "carries" nobody, stupid. You are the one making stupid
statements.

another lie Mr Slit

Another moronic statement, Ms. Morgan.

still don't know male from female

No, faggot, I'm saying you are a femm.

then you are lying

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

Oh? How so?

well confining Todd other than by a judes order is kidnapping or crimal
confinement

Not if he is, like you are, mentally ill.

yes even if he were mentaly ill

Speaking from first hand experience?

no

only the due process of Law is allowed to lcok someone up

Todd father can't lock todd up without comitting a crime

Wrong.

Todd father can't lock todd up without comitting a crime

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

PKB.

and you complain about MY spelling

It's an abbreviation for Pot Kettle Black, you ****ing idiot.

thenyou were lying sorry it is so hard t tell with you

No, dumbass. I caught you in more of your stupidity.

nope you were lying

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

Google's archives paint a different story.

where?

They have all your misconduct, stupid.

what misconduct?

Online.

what online misconduct?

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

So are you ashamed of your deviant lifestyle?

not at all

So you are proud that you pervert kids.....

I don't prevert kids

Yes, you do.

no I don't
You are a sexual deviant.

Not according to science

you are lying some more

No.

yes

but my lifestyle (or anybody elses) lifestyle is not the topic here

There is no set topic here, stupid.

"rec.radio.amateur.policy"

Post the charter

steve did that

looks like a topic to me

No, it looks like the name of the newsgroup.

You should know, since you only
post off topic posts.

hardly

Google has all of your posts.

yes it does

so

but then you have never to my knowledge anything On Topic

Neither have you. But you've spammed the newsgroup with posts that just
say "bs."

not spamed

[...]

yes i have

Old February 21st 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 06:41:51 -0800,
wrote:

ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
more forgery
On 20 Feb 2006 11:28:08 -0800,
wrote:

an_old_retard wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

More Mark stupidity.

nope more of his honesty

When? You are a self-admitted liar.

right there

Means you are a liar.

no more than you

Wrong.

You aren't considered a human are you, Markie?
in fact a lot less than you

Indeed.

doesn't mean I not telling the trhuth now esp when the fact I am is
quite obvious

No, you always lie.

nope

You already admitted you do.

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.
nope

you are the source

Wrong.

yes he is

Get a better secret decoder ring, dumbass.

why?

Godamn, you are stupid.

just being a straight man

No, Markie, you are so queer you make Elton John appear to be a
straight man.

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Mr. Slit "carries" nobody, stupid. You are the one making stupid
statements.

another lie Mr Slit

Another moronic statement, Ms. Morgan.

still don't know male from female

No, faggot, I'm saying you are a femm.

then you are lying

You don't know what words mean, do you?

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

Oh? How so?

well confining Todd other than by a judes order is kidnapping or crimal
confinement

Not if he is, like you are, mentally ill.

yes even if he were mentaly ill

Speaking from first hand experience?

no

Yes, you are.

only the due process of Law is allowed to lcok someone up

Todd father can't lock todd up without comitting a crime

Wrong.

Todd father can't lock todd up without comitting a crime

Wrong.

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

PKB.

and you complain about MY spelling

It's an abbreviation for Pot Kettle Black, you ****ing idiot.

thenyou were lying sorry it is so hard t tell with you

No, dumbass. I caught you in more of your stupidity.

nope you were lying

No, I caught you being stupid again!

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

Google's archives paint a different story.

where?

They have all your misconduct, stupid.

what misconduct?

Online.

what online misconduct?

Your spamming for one.

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

So are you ashamed of your deviant lifestyle?

not at all

So you are proud that you pervert kids.....

I don't prevert kids

Yes, you do.

no I don't

Yes, you are.

You are a sexual deviant.

Not according to science

You are exactly a deviant according to science!

you are lying some more

No.

yes

Liar.

but my lifestyle (or anybody elses) lifestyle is not the topic here

There is no set topic here, stupid.
"rec.radio.amateur.policy"

Post the charter

steve did that

How would you know? You don't know the difference between the
newsgroup's name and the topic.

looks like a topic to me

No, it looks like the name of the newsgroup.

You should know, since you only
post off topic posts.

hardly

Google has all of your posts.

yes it does

so

So your perversions are recorded for all time.

but then you have never to my knowledge anything On Topic

Neither have you. But you've spammed the newsgroup with posts that just
say "bs."

not spamed

Wrong, Markie.

[...]

So you are a liar.

Old February 22nd 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Morkie Moron Should Try Stand-Up Comedy! He's Certainly Demonstrated A Talent For It!

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery by Mr Slit

Not according to admissions YOU have made, Morkie! Or are you now
recanting your "bisexual" claim...?!?! Or do you only molest
strangers, Morkie???

Yes, you are.

I are what?

type in enligh

"type in enligh".....

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

CHOKECHOKE CHORTLECHORTLE SNORTSNORT

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

MORKIE DEMANDING SOMEONE TYPE IN "ENLIGH"...! ! ! ! ! !

BBBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

YOU JUST DON'T STOP WITH THE LAUGHS, DO YOU, MORKIE...?!?!?!

Thanks, Morkie! It's been a trying week, and I can always cound
on you for laughs ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Stevem K4YZ

High Tech Todd? Roger Policy 0 May 28th 05 08:15 AM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
Boy Broadcaster N9OGL - Part II Dave Heil Policy 40 April 10th 05 01:41 PM