Old February 22nd 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default stee can't even admit to making attack everything is somebody else fault

nope you changed the subject to anti makr attacke thread

No I didn't.

yes you

I tried to discuss the subject

No...You started a flamefest.

no I made coments on your likely action

predictions you have fulfiled in spades

you were trolling I decide to bite

Nope. I quoted a piece that demonstrates that Amateur Radio
IS the resource that I and others have stated it is.

YOU are the one who started in on the flamefest.

BYS I supoose so

By Your Standard an abreviation you agrred to acept months ago

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 23rd 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default learn to spell