Old March 3rd 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default NEW stalked hams bbs

more of your sexauloesstion mr slit

Old March 3rd 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
LARDASS THE ATHENS COWARD wrote:
Woger get your cocksucking lisp fixed, pizza boy!
Is your owner, fatty. He never beat his mommy, either, dip****.

Hey Lardass, ask the 105 pounder why she got a letter detailing her
visit in her boss' mail.

Is that right? Perhaps you even know the name of her boss then,

Hmm, doesn't she work for Kaufmann's/Macy's?

Does she? Do you know the name of her boss?
There's been no letter. If there had been, it would have been crumpled
and thrown away, imaginary friend of Wiseman. Nothing illegal took
place. Nothing took place during working hours.

Somebody rang your doorbell. Nobody answered the door. No Roger
Wiseman opened to state that anyone was trespassing. No one told anyone
that they weren't welcome. You, as Roger's imaginary and invisible
friend, can't speak for Wiseman in a legal sense. Of course if you
happened to be at the Wiseman home on the evening we visited, you can
feel free to come forward as Roger's only friend and corroborate his
version of events.

UnWiseman.

Dumbass Dave gets it wrong every time.

Excuse me--Wiseman.

You might know why this hasn't been brought up, other than
the fact that nothing involving her work place has taken place.

Liar.

Your credibility is on the line. The other things which you've claimed
as lies turned out to be quite true. The property tax info which you
claimed was a lie was easily confirmed by anyone viewing the Marshall
County Assessor's web site. The photos which you said were lies turned
out to be quite true. The visit which you said was a lie turned out to
be very true. What are you now claiming as a lie?

The fact is, you're a charlatan.

The fact is you are a liar. Your verbosity is exceeded only by your
stupidity.

All of the things which I stated I'd done, and which you claimed to be a
lie, turned out to be true. It doesn't look like you're a very
believable guy.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and guess that Mark Morgan doesn't
have the disease which you claim he has and that he doesn't sell or make
child pornography. I'm going to guess that Brian Burke hasn't done
anything improper with any Boy Scouts. I'll bet those things are simply
more perverse, lying filth from you.

You always underestimate people, Roger.

Dave K8MN

Old March 3rd 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
LARDASS THE ATHENS COWARD wrote:
Woger get your cocksucking lisp fixed, pizza boy!
Is your owner, fatty. He never beat his mommy, either, dip****.

Hey Lardass, ask the 105 pounder why she got a letter detailing her
visit in her boss' mail.
Is that right? Perhaps you even know the name of her boss then,
Hmm, doesn't she work for Kaufmann's/Macy's?

Does she? Do you know the name of her boss?
There's been no letter.

Wrong again, fatass. Roger e-mailed the letter sent.

Sure he did. Great. What'd he/you say--that someone rang your doorbell
but you didn't come to the door?

Somebody bull****

No, you are a nobody. Say, will those stalking charges finally get the
INS to boot that ex-streetwalker back to the land of the Russian
asskissers?

Stalking charges? Funny you should bring that up, UnWiseman.

UnWiseman.
Dumbass Dave gets it wrong every time.

Excuse me

There is no excuse for you, you are a piece of ****.
Just like your parents.

Classic Roger Wiseman.

--Wiseman.

*chortle* Dumbass Dave gets it wrong again.

It is dead on, Roger's imaginary friend.

You might know why this hasn't been brought up, other than
the fact that nothing involving her work place has taken place.
Liar.

Your more lies and bull**** from fatass Dave

More fact that you believe disappears by snipping my words. Too late,
UnWiseman, they've already been posted. Your credibility is zilch.
Write "Lies!, Lies!" all you want.

You have no credibilty.

Talking to your friend Wiseman again? You don't have the credibility to
question mine.

The fact is, you're a charlatan.
The fact is you are a liar. Your verbosity is exceeded only by your
stupidity.

All of the more lies and bull****

Say, How's those trespassing charges against you coming along?

Why, they haven't been coming along at all. Did you know that it isn't
trespassing to ring someone's doorbell unless they open the door and ask
you to leave? Imaginary friends telling you over Usenet simply don't count.

I'm going to go way out on a limb

You always do. Your lies get bigger and bigger. Just like how you
didn't work out of banders.

Out of banders? What do they have to do with the matter at hand,
UnWiseman.

You always underestimate people

So do you, asshole. So do you.

I've not underestimated you at all. I think you need to be put away in
a rubber room.

, Roger.

Stalker boy.

That's hilarious, coming from someone like you.

Dave K8MN
Old March 4th 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Hot Tamale

"NO9GL" wrote in message ...

It terrible thing when 105 lb women ring doorbell and scare some pple
almost into death. But it happen. It happen in Glendale becaues of
filth posts some say but it scary to Mr Slit anyway. He tramatized
big time and cry self to sleep since then.

We starting self help board help pple who have 105 lb Finnish women
picks on them like bully. Come see it. You will like.

In his case, he's scared of women because when you're a raving queer like
that you certainly don't want to turn back to a straight guy

Old March 4th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Hot Tamale

You're a good one to talk especially with your history of being an
illiterate ****ing moron.

wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
your a ****ing moron

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony. "You're" showing why you flunked out of school, Toad.

Old March 9th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Was it your mommy or your step mother who adopted you after your wife got
rid of your ass.

wrote in message
oups.com...

NO9GL wrote:
It terrible thing

That your whore mommy Mary didn't abort you, toad.

Old March 9th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
LARDASS THE ATHENS COWARD wrote:
Woger get your cocksucking lisp fixed, pizza boy!
Is your owner, fatty. He never beat his mommy, either, dip****.

Hey Lardass, ask the 105 pounder why she got a letter detailing her
visit in her boss' mail.
Is that right? Perhaps you even know the name of her boss then,
Hmm, doesn't she work for Kaufmann's/Macy's?
Does she? Do you know the name of her boss?
There's been no letter.

Wrong again, fatass. Roger e-mailed the letter sent.

Sure he did. Great. What'd he/you

There you go making assumptions again.

say--that someone rang your doorbell
but you didn't come to the door?

No, he laughed at you and your fatassed wife. She needs a few more
layers of makeup on her hideous face. But then you got a trespassing
charge and your hideous wife's boss got a letter, didn't they?

Somebody bull****

No, you are a nobody. Say, will those stalking charges finally get the
INS to boot that ex-streetwalker back to the land of the Russian
asskissers?

Stalking charges? Funny you should bring that up

Yes, you have them.

, UnWiseman.

More dumbass Dave flatulence.

UnWiseman.
Dumbass Dave gets it wrong every time.
Excuse me

There is no excuse for you, you are a piece of ****.
Just like your parents.

Classic Roger Wiseman.

So you are stalking him!

--Wiseman.

*chortle* Dumbass Dave gets it wrong again.

It is dead on, Roger's imaginary friend.

The only thing "dead" is your head from your shoulders up.

You might know why this hasn't been brought up, other than
the fact that nothing involving her work place has taken place.
Liar.
Your more lies and bull**** from fatass Dave

More fact that you believe disappears by snipping my words.

Wrong, dumbass. Your stupidity is only exceeded by your verbosity.
You post a lot but your credibilty is also nil.

You have no credibilty.

Talking to your friend Wiseman again? You don't have the credibility to
question mine.

Wrong, you have no credibility. In fact your version of the visit was
probably all a lie.

The fact is, you're a charlatan.
The fact is you are a liar. Your verbosity is exceeded only by your
stupidity.
All of the more lies and bull****

Say, How's those trespassing charges against you coming along?

Why, they haven't been coming along at all. Did you know that it isn't
trespassing to ring someone's doorbell unless they open the door and ask
you to leave?

You should know. According to the cops you were. The next time they
will start arresting you.

Imaginary friends telling you over Usenet simply don't count.

Wrong again.

I'm going to go way out on a limb

You always do. Your lies get bigger and bigger. Just like how you
didn't work out of banders.

Out of banders? What do they have to do with the matter at hand,
UnWiseman.

You always underestimate people

So do you, asshole. So do you.

I've not underestimated you at all.

Yes, you have.

I think

No, you don't.

you need to be put away in
a rubber room.

So do you, stalker boy.

, Roger.

Stalker boy.

That's hilarious

So's your and your hideous wife's faces............

coming from someone like you.

More IKYBWAI, pee wee?

Old March 9th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Hot Tamale wrote:
You're a good one to talk especially with your history of being an
illiterate ****ing moron.

Oh, the irony, Lardass!

wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
your a ****ing moron

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony. "You're" showing why you flunked out of school, Toad.

Old March 9th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy "hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Was it my mommy or my step mother who fellated you

Your mommy, Toad, and it only cost $1.

wrote in message
oups.com...

NEW stalked hams bbs NO9GL General 28 March 24th 06 05:19 PM
Hams ruin welcome at Rose Parade No Roses Policy 16 January 8th 06 09:16 PM
Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM