Old March 7th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Toad lies about upgrading to extra

You're the one that sucks off the criminals and winos with your nasty mouth.
You're the guy who voluntarily took your teeth out so you could gum the
Lavender Lads and their butt buddies. Gumming those winos again huh slit er
slut

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hot Tamale wrote:
Roger/Slit knows all about fag fits, being a fag himself

So does "Hot Tamale" who likes to suck off those mexican HUD apartment
neighbors when the blacks aren't available to him.

wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
I didn't say **** moron, go **** yourself steve!!!

HAHAHAhAHA Toad has another fag fit when his lie is exposed.

Old March 7th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

I was never really a star trek fan, I remember watching it back in the
70's on CBS and I always through it was too fake looking.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 7th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Last time I check All the timelords were dead, from the war between
them and the daleks. I don't need to be a timelord to know about time
travel. your just a time traveling wantabe

Todd N9OGL

Old March 7th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Lloyd wrote:
On 5 Mar 2006 17:13:44 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

You're just mad because your application was rejected by the TimeLORD
guild. Some pple just aren't good enough to be TimeLORDs.

grow up

Old March 7th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd

Default Dalek propaganda

On 7 Mar 2006 09:10:45 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
Last time I check All the timelords were dead, from the war between
them and the daleks. I don't need to be a timelord to know about time
travel. your just a time traveling wantabe

That is a false story put out by the original Daleks. When the
TimeLORDs traveled into a time before they were born and disappeared,
the Daleks claimed victory. In reality, the TimeLORDs later traveled
into the Daleks' past and changed it so that the Daleks' existence
branched off into a completely different world line (alternative
universe) than ours. The TimeLORDs have returned to rule our world
line, and the original Daleks (Kaleds) have vanished. The upcoming
2006 BBC episode called "Return of the Daleks" will bring them back
again. At that point, we TimeLORDS will have to return to the past
and make further adjustments to it in order to save the world.

Pray that I don't manipulate your past in such a way that you have to
come out of your basement and earn a living.

-== Lloyd, A TimeLORD ==-

Old March 7th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

I tell you all the timelords are gone, I've seen all the new episodes
of doctor who. The Doctor tells a number of people that he is the last
of his race that they were all destroyed in a war with the daleks. All
the new episodes that are coming out this year on Sci-fi I saw them
last year and have copies of every one of them.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 9th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd

On 7 Mar 2006 12:53:16 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I tell you all the timelords are gone

You are wrong. I am here. I am a TimeLORD. You are inferior and
can not know the truth.

(Gbbq vf gur urnq Qnyrx.)
Old March 9th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Whatever Timedork, BTW I have a time machine for sale

http://12.156.123.39/fs/index.htm

Todd N9OGL

Old March 9th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Lloyd wrote:
On 7 Mar 2006 12:53:16 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I tell you all the timelords are gone

You are wrong. I am here. I am a TimeLORD.

go take your meds

Old March 9th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy "dumbass retard" Smith wrote:
Which is still more than you know, bubba boy. DeVry flunk out.

Wrong, dumbass, Lloyd never went to Devry.

But you are flunking out of your local community college, aren't you,
Toodles?

wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

All you know is what those sci-fi shows you watch tell you, Star Trek
nerd.