Old May 12th 06, 11:17 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Lloyd II

Default Markie writes again to prove he's right

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

see i tlod you so and you unerdsandt me jsut fine

Old May 14th 06, 08:12 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

Not Lloyd II wrote:
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

see i tlod you so and you unerdsandt me jsut fine

what you raving about

Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE! K4YZ Policy 92 December 15th 05 07:55 PM
More Markie Foolishness Proves Him An Idiot K4YZ Policy 16 August 3rd 05 06:15 PM
Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM
How to prove prior ham license ?? King Zulu Policy 17 May 5th 04 05:26 AM
How to prove prior ham license ?? King Zulu General 6 May 3rd 04 02:44 PM