Old May 24th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend tried to fool himself into believing:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend continues his lying wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yes you have

Nope.

You continue to prove me right.

why do you lie?

I'm not lying.

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

no I don't

Sure you do.

then by what means do I die

That depends on you, I guess.

in this case not like

Sure it is.

I wil not die by my own hand not unlessat some point in future I getill
and am suffering to point I decide to

You ARE suffering, Mork...Delusions, confusion, deviancy, and much,
MUCH more.

I will not for calling your daughter the defective mass of flesh she
was

See...There you go again with the suicidal behaviour.

indeed if I were suicidal I could more effective ways of doing than
telling the truth about that wrecked abortion that was your daughter

What abortion?

your daughter

I never aborted a daughter. Nor a son.

and it is deasced litle mass of flesh
not daughter

See...you did it there again.

and nothing suicidal about it

Sure there was.

nope

Yep.

just like there is nothing suical about this
taylor(however you decides to msiplle her name) was a defective daghter
of a defective father

See...Suicdal behaviour again.

And Morkie....YOU are the one mispelling her name...Not me.

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

95th circut Judge Garfeild Hood presiding offcier of the court

Mork, if you're going to pretend to invoke the name of some
jurist, do him the respect of spelling his name correctly.

no rretending steve

Sure you are.

but if you try batery it is unlikely the that case wil gte to him

English, Morkie...English.

and still nothing about my being suicidal

and they would also see you remarks steve

Yep.

mening you would likely then go away for stalking having comitted
battery int the process that would 5 year to your sentence

Nope.

I've never stalked you.

I've never threatened you.

But I have MORE than adequate evidence that you've done those very
things, and in no uncertain words, Morkie.

You ARE your own worst enemy.

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

I've never made an offer to "murder" you.

yes you have

See Mork...there YOU go lying again.

nope

Yep.

you are repateing the implied over and over again

There was nothing "impled" about it. You said you were going to
kill me.

The threat of deadly force where no immediate threat of injury
exists is a violation of both Michigan and federal law, Mork.

how long before you accept andfess up you are not going to kill me

I'll never kill you.

then I am clearly not sucidal

Sure you are.

nope

Yep.

since thieris no means involved to cause my death

English, Fatboy.

that would be rude if you had not rcihly earned it but it isn't
suicidal

Sure it's suicidal.

nope

Yep.

a trflle rude but less than you own deed

There's nothing "triffling" about your rudeness, Fatboy.

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

You did it twice in this post alone.

so

You daughter apeantly was the result of your defective gens and/or your
wifes

Nope. She was the victim of aerially deployed defoliants.

so you say

Yep.

does not alte r the apearences that" Your daughter apeantly was the
result of your defective gens and/or your wifes"

There's no "appearences", Mork.

Genetics had nothing to do with it.

that has to be a lie to say it has nothing to do with it

Nope.

nothing to suggest I am suicidal

Sure there is.

nope

Yep.

You allege me to be murderous, but then you make comments that you
know are likely to incite a violent reaction.

there you have it

I know no such thing

Sure you do. To state otherwise is to say that you are insane.
Courts have stated over and over again that hateful speech is inciteful
and ios the responsibility of the person taht utters it.

There's not a court in the land that wouldn't consider your wanton
abuse of the memory of my daughter to be anything LESS than hateful.

it might be sucideal to stand in your town and say that

It's suicidal to do it in Michigan.

here in michigan it isn't

Sure it is.

You're not just stating this in Michigan.

That's the very essence of "suicide by cop".

your no cop

You're no man, but why quibble?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve lies but to whom

K4YZ wrote:

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yes you have

Nope.

You continue to prove me right.

why do you lie?

I'm not lying.

yes you are

indeed almost everything you post is lie

I wil not die by my own hand not unlessat some point in future I getill
and am suffering to point I decide to

You ARE suffering, Mork...Delusions, confusion, deviancy, and much,
MUCH more.

nope suffering here

no confusion I certainly don't suffer from what you call my "devaincy"
I rather enjoy it

I will not for calling your daughter the defective mass of flesh she
was

See...There you go again with the suicidal behaviour.

not at all

since you can not carry out the impleied threat no sucidal behavoir
exists

of you were going to do it youd have done it by now

indeed if I were suicidal I could more effective ways of doing than
telling the truth about that wrecked abortion that was your daughter

just like there is nothing suical about this
taylor(however you decides to msiplle her name) was a defective daghter
of a defective father

See...Suicdal behaviour again.

nope

just you blustering steve

And Morkie....YOU are the one mispelling her name...Not me.

you choose some freaky spelling I supose it fit her since she was a
freak

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

95th circut Judge Garfeild Hood presiding offcier of the court

Mork, if you're going to pretend to invoke the name of some
jurist, do him the respect of spelling his name correctly.

no rretending steve

Sure you are.

nope you asked a question I answered it

mening you would likely then go away for stalking having comitted
battery int the process that would 5 year to your sentence

Nope.

yep

I've never stalked you.

you certainly have and you would prove it beyond all doubt if you were
to show up and try anything

I've never threatened you.

lying again

But I have MORE than adequate evidence that you've done those very
things, and in no uncertain words, Morkie.

lying again steve

You ARE your own worst enemy.

nope

and you are not net evn my wrst enemy

indeed you have done many good turns with your isane activities

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

I've never made an offer to "murder" you.

yes you have

See Mork...there YOU go lying again.

nope

Yep.

you always lie steve

you are repateing the implied over and over again

There was nothing "impled" about it. You said you were going to
kill me.

yes If you comited a particular crime

The threat of deadly force where no immediate threat of injury
exists is a violation of both Michigan and federal law, Mork.

wrong agin but then you also claimed I could be dragged to tennenses
and confined in jail for your promised civil suit which never
develeoped either

a trflle rude but less than you own deed

There's nothing "triffling" about your rudeness, Fatboy.

yes there is

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

You did it twice in this post alone.

so

You daughter apeantly was the result of your defective gens and/or your
wifes

Nope. She was the victim of aerially deployed defoliants.

so you say

Yep.

but you don't prove so you lied your standards steve

does not alte r the apearences that" Your daughter apeantly was the
result of your defective gens and/or your wifes"

There's no "appearences", Mork.

yes their is steve

Genetics had nothing to do with it.

that has to be a lie to say it has nothing to do with it

Nope.

yep

nothing to suggest I am suicidal

Sure there is.

nope

Yep.

You allege me to be murderous, but then you make comments that you
know are likely to incite a violent reaction.

there you have it

I know no such thing

Sure you do.

nope
To state otherwise is to say that you are insane.

nope
Courts have stated over and over again that hateful speech is inciteful
and ios the responsibility of the person taht utters it.

breaking up steve

but to adress your point non the less

you are responible by the standard you seek to invoke YOU incited me
with your HATE speech
examples include "raped an old firend " mark Morgan caught on tape.."
Gay pagan draftee. and on and on

There's not a court in the land that wouldn't consider your wanton
abuse of the memory of my daughter to be anything LESS than hateful.

so?

it might be sucideal to stand in your town and say that

It's suicidal to do it in Michigan.

nope

here in michigan it isn't

Sure it is.

nope

You're not just stating this in Michigan.

so?

That's the very essence of "suicide by cop".

your no cop

You're no man, but why quibble?

i am but you can't face respoility for your own actions

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend getting dizzy going in circles:
K4YZ wrote:

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yes you have

Nope.

You continue to prove me right.

why do you lie?

I'm not lying.

yes you are

Nope.

indeed almost everything you post is lie

Nope.

I wil not die by my own hand not unlessat some point in future I getill
and am suffering to point I decide to

You ARE suffering, Mork...Delusions, confusion, deviancy, and much,
MUCH more.

nope suffering here

I KNOW you're suffering, Morkie.

no confusion I certainly don't suffer from what you call my "devaincy"
I rather enjoy it

No...You're suffering. Your family suffers, too.

I will not for calling your daughter the defective mass of flesh she
was

See...There you go again with the suicidal behaviour.

not at all

since you can not carry out the impleied threat no sucidal behavoir
exists

Oh? WHAT threat?

of you were going to do it youd have done it by now

Do what?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...seems YOU are the one suffering some sort of
paranoia today, Morkie.

indeed if I were suicidal I could more effective ways of doing than
telling the truth about that wrecked abortion that was your daughter

There you go again.

just like there is nothing suical about this
taylor(however you decides to msiplle her name) was a defective daghter
of a defective father

See...Suicdal behaviour again.

nope

Yep.

just you blustering steve

Nope. Just you seeking to have someone do for you what you're too
cowardly to do for yourself.

And Morkie....YOU are the one mispelling her name...Not me.

you choose some freaky spelling I supose it fit her since she was a
freak

What's freaky about it.

You should do a search on "Taelor" on Google.

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

95th circut Judge Garfeild Hood presiding offcier of the court

Mork, if you're going to pretend to invoke the name of some
jurist, do him the respect of spelling his name correctly.

no rretending steve

Sure you are.

nope you asked a question I answered it

No, you didn't.

You tired to look like you're "somebody" by citing a name...A name
you couldn't even spell correctly in the process....Kinda like your
"wife's" name.

mening you would likely then go away for stalking having comitted
battery int the process that would 5 year to your sentence

Nope.

yep

Nope.

I've never stalked you.

you certainly have and you would prove it beyond all doubt if you were
to show up and try anything

What was that in English, Mork?

I've never threatened you.

lying again

Nope.

But I have MORE than adequate evidence that you've done those very
things, and in no uncertain words, Morkie.

lying again steve

Nope.

You ARE your own worst enemy.

nope

Yep.

and you are not net evn my wrst enemy

Oh, I have NO doubt of that, Mork. I am sure you've made a great
many number of enemies in your life.

indeed you have done many good turns with your isane activities

More misuse of the English language, Mork.

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

I've never made an offer to "murder" you.

yes you have

See Mork...there YOU go lying again.

nope

Yep.

you always lie steve

Nope.

you are repateing the implied over and over again

There was nothing "impled" about it. You said you were going to
kill me.

yes If you comited a particular crime

I've never commited ANY crime, other than doing more than my fair
share of the speed limit, Mork.

The threat of deadly force where no immediate threat of injury
exists is a violation of both Michigan and federal law, Mork.

wrong agin

Nope.

but then you also claimed I could be dragged to tennenses
and confined in jail for your promised civil suit which never
develeoped either

Uhhhhhhhh...Again you are so confused and deceived with your own
tales that you can't seem to get it right, Mork.

a trflle rude but less than you own deed

There's nothing "triffling" about your rudeness, Fatboy.

yes there is

Nope.

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

You did it twice in this post alone.

so

You daughter apeantly was the result of your defective gens and/or your
wifes

Nope. She was the victim of aerially deployed defoliants.

so you say

Yep.

but you don't prove so you lied your standards steve

There's nothing for me to prove. It was proven by people with
MD's, Mork.

I had a pretty good guess that turned out to be correct.

does not alte r the apearences that" Your daughter apeantly was the
result of your defective gens and/or your wifes"

There's no "appearences", Mork.

yes their is steve

Nope.

Genetics had nothing to do with it.

that has to be a lie to say it has nothing to do with it

Nope.

yep

Nope.

nothing to suggest I am suicidal

Sure there is.

nope

Yep.

You allege me to be murderous, but then you make comments that you
know are likely to incite a violent reaction.

there you have it

I know no such thing

Sure you do.

nope

Then you're an idiot, Mork.

To state otherwise is to say that you are insane.

nope

Yep.

Courts have stated over and over again that hateful speech is inciteful
and ios the responsibility of the person taht utters it.

breaking up steve

Nope.

but to adress your point non the less

you are responible by the standard you seek to invoke YOU incited me
with your HATE speech

There's not been any hate speech here, Mork...Not by ME anyway.

examples include "raped an old firend " mark Morgan caught on tape.."
Gay pagan draftee. and on and on

But you HAVE been raped, Mork. You WERE "caught on tape", and you
you are a gay pagan draftee, according to your own words.

There's not a court in the land that wouldn't consider your wanton
abuse of the memory of my daughter to be anything LESS than hateful.

so?

So you're fooling yourself.

Not that THAT is anything new.

it might be sucideal to stand in your town and say that

It's suicidal to do it in Michigan.

nope

Sure it is.

here in michigan it isn't

Sure it is.

nope

Yep.

You're not just stating this in Michigan.

so?

So, indeed.

That's the very essence of "suicide by cop".

your no cop

You're no man, but why quibble?

i am

No, you're not. Not by a long shot.

but you can't face respoility for your own actions

Sure I can. And make a fool out of you in the process.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve lies still more oh hum

K4YZ wrote:

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yes you have

Nope.

You continue to prove me right.

why do you lie?

I'm not lying.

yes you are

Nope.

indeed almost everything you post is lie

Nope.

I wil not die by my own hand not unlessat some point in future I getill
and am suffering to point I decide to

You ARE suffering, Mork...Delusions, confusion, deviancy, and much,
MUCH more.

nope suffering here

I KNOW you're suffering, Morkie.

nope you lare lying

wether to yourself first then reapeting it to me or not I don't know

no confusion I certainly don't suffer from what you call my "devaincy"
I rather enjoy it

No...You're suffering. Your family suffers, too.

stop lying steve

my family in no ways suffer from my being bisexaul etc

I will not for calling your daughter the defective mass of flesh she
was

See...There you go again with the suicidal behaviour.

not at all

since you can not carry out the impleied threat no sucidal behavoir
exists

Oh? WHAT threat?

the threat to killis implied steve

exactly as you intend but it is all you dare do

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...seems YOU are the one suffering some sort of
paranoia today, Morkie.

nope
no suffering at all

indeed if I were suicidal I could more effective ways of doing than
telling the truth about that wrecked abortion that was your daughter

There you go again.

what is your problem you claiyou want the truth

the truth is your daughter was defective

and better off dead

another truth is you will do nothing about it but whine and making you
whine is not suicidal behavoir

just you blustering steve

Nope. Just you seeking to have someone do for you what you're too
cowardly to do for yourself.

not from you

you would not do you have said so

beside I am happy man indeed I am enjoy this right now

And Morkie....YOU are the one mispelling her name...Not me.

you choose some freaky spelling I supose it fit her since she was a
freak

What's freaky about it.

freaky names for freaky kids I guess that is your motto

You should do a search on "Taelor" on Google.

why?

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

95th circut Judge Garfeild Hood presiding offcier of the court

Mork, if you're going to pretend to invoke the name of some
jurist, do him the respect of spelling his name correctly.

no rretending steve

Sure you are.

nope you asked a question I answered it

No, you didn't.

yes I did you keep racking the lies

You tired to look like you're "somebody" by citing a name...A name
you couldn't even spell correctly in the process....Kinda like your
"wife's" name.

I answered your question of who would put you in jail if you fool
enough to come here and assault me

mening you would likely then go away for stalking having comitted
battery int the process that would 5 year to your sentence

Nope.

yep

Nope.

yep

I've never stalked you.

you certainly have and you would prove it beyond all doubt if you were
to show up and try anything

What was that in English, Mork?

some you lack the nerve to face don't woory about it coward
I've never threatened you.

lying again

Nope.

yep

But I have MORE than adequate evidence that you've done those very
things, and in no uncertain words, Morkie.

lying again steve

Nope.

lying as always steve

and you are not net evn my wrst enemy

Oh, I have NO doubt of that, Mork. I am sure you've made a great
many number of enemies in your life.

and some of them have real power in the world one my even be the next
president of the US ( Ihope not but she might end up there)

indeed you have done many good turns with your isane activities

More misuse of the English language, Mork.

nope and ty for establising my rep round here as a dogged and
determined thoughfull man BTW

you are repateing the implied over and over again

There was nothing "impled" about it. You said you were going to
kill me.

yes If you comited a particular crime

I've never commited ANY crime, other than doing more than my fair
share of the speed limit, Mork.

you still can't read

I said IF you comite the criem I mentioned I will use dealy force and
that use wolld be legal

The threat of deadly force where no immediate threat of injury
exists is a violation of both Michigan and federal law, Mork.

wrong agin

Nope.

but then you also claimed I could be dragged to tennenses
and confined in jail for your promised civil suit which never
develeoped either

Uhhhhhhhh...Again you are so confused and deceived with your own
tales that you can't seem to get it right, Mork.

nope that was your claim

Funny you claim that you report me and report and nothing ever comes of
it and lyet you stilclaim you have proof

lying your ass of

a trflle rude but less than you own deed

so you say

Yep.

but you don't prove so you lied your standards steve

There's nothing for me to prove. It was proven by people with
MD's, Mork.

we only have your word on that
and you are a provable and proven liar

You allege me to be murderous, but then you make comments that you
know are likely to incite a violent reaction.

there you have it

I know no such thing

Sure you do.

nope

Then you're an idiot, Mork.

why?

for beliveing your stament and the evidence of our eyes

To state otherwise is to say that you are insane.

nope

Yep.

obvisouly not in any legal moral, ethical or medical sense

Courts have stated over and over again that hateful speech is inciteful
and ios the responsibility of the person taht utters it.

breaking up steve

Nope.

yep you have several typos steve you lied again

yes there has you lying sack of ****

examples include "raped an old firend " mark Morgan caught on tape.."
Gay pagan draftee. and on and on

But you HAVE been raped, Mork. You WERE "caught on tape", and you
you are a gay pagan draftee, according to your own words.

if that made a differenc you just shot your own argument in the foot
since after all your daugter was a defective

There's not a court in the land that wouldn't consider your wanton
abuse of the memory of my daughter to be anything LESS than hateful.

so?

So you're fooling yourself.

no
you are lying likely to your self

You're not just stating this in Michigan.

so?

So, indeed.

why did you say it then

That's the very essence of "suicide by cop".

your no cop

You're no man, but why quibble?

i am

No, you're not. Not by a long shot.

sure I am

and a better one then you

dispite yr years of hatefull incitfull speech I refrained from pointing
out the truth about your defective daughter

you OTOH make lies about evryone to try and discredit them

Old May 24th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind (who can't spell "friend") is still dazedand confused:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend getting dizzy going in circles:
K4YZ wrote:

A whole bunch of snippage:

nope suffering here

I KNOW you're suffering, Morkie.

nope you lare lying

Nope.

wether to yourself first then reapeting it to me or not I don't know

To neither.

no confusion I certainly don't suffer from what you call my "devaincy"
I rather enjoy it

No...You're suffering. Your family suffers, too.

stop lying steve

I'm not lying, Mork.

my family in no ways suffer from my being bisexaul etc

Sure they do. Everytime you get poop on your peter then go home to
you "wife", you expose "her" to your deviant behaviour.

since you can not carry out the impleied threat no sucidal behavoir
exists

Oh? WHAT threat?

the threat to killis implied steve

What threat, Mork?

exactly as you intend but it is all you dare do

I guess it would be too much to ask you what that meant?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...seems YOU are the one suffering some sort of
paranoia today, Morkie.

nope

Sure you are.

no suffering at all

Sure you are.

And you seek to excise your demons here.

indeed if I were suicidal I could more effective ways of doing than
telling the truth about that wrecked abortion that was your daughter

There you go again.

what is your problem you claiyou want the truth

ENGLISH, Fatboy.

the truth is your daughter was defective

Nope.

and better off dead

Nope.

another truth is you will do nothing about it but whine and making you
whine is not suicidal behavoir

Still more random vowels, consonants and syllables seeking order,
Morkie.

just you blustering steve

Nope. Just you seeking to have someone do for you what you're too
cowardly to do for yourself.

not from you

you would not do you have said so

beside I am happy man indeed I am enjoy this right now

You ENJOY being psychotic and deviant...?!?!

And Morkie....YOU are the one mispelling her name...Not me.

you choose some freaky spelling I supose it fit her since she was a
freak

What's freaky about it.

freaky names for freaky kids I guess that is your motto

You should do a search on "Taelor" on Google.

why?

Why, indeed.

It only proves there's nothing "freaky" about the name, Mork.

You tired to look like you're "somebody" by citing a name...A name
you couldn't even spell correctly in the process....Kinda like your
"wife's" name.

I answered your question of who would put you in jail if you fool
enough to come here and assault me

No, you didn't.

You cited the name (mispelled, as ususal).

You STILL haven't answered the question.

you certainly have and you would prove it beyond all doubt if you were
to show up and try anything

What was that in English, Mork?

some you lack the nerve to face don't woory about it coward

Still nothing understandable in English, Mork.

Try again, Fatboy.

This time try to use one of those three college degrees you lie
about having.

and you are not net evn my wrst enemy

Oh, I have NO doubt of that, Mork. I am sure you've made a great
many number of enemies in your life.

and some of them have real power in the world one my even be the next
president of the US ( Ihope not but she might end up there)

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!

indeed you have done many good turns with your isane activities

More misuse of the English language, Mork.

nope and ty for establising my rep round here as a dogged and
determined thoughfull man BTW

STILL more abuse of the English language, Mork.

you are repateing the implied over and over again

There was nothing "impled" about it. You said you were going to
kill me.

yes If you comited a particular crime

I've never commited ANY crime, other than doing more than my fair
share of the speed limit, Mork.

you still can't read

I said IF you comite the criem I mentioned I will use dealy force and
that use wolld be legal

And YOU still can't read.

but then you also claimed I could be dragged to tennenses
and confined in jail for your promised civil suit which never
develeoped either

Uhhhhhhhh...Again you are so confused and deceived with your own
tales that you can't seem to get it right, Mork.

nope that was your claim

No, it wasn't, but keep trying to convince yourself of it, Mork!

There's nothing for me to prove. It was proven by people with
MD's, Mork.

we only have your word on that
and you are a provable and proven liar

Nope. Not even close, Mork.

You allege me to be murderous, but then you make comments that you
know are likely to incite a violent reaction.

there you have it

I know no such thing

Sure you do.

nope

Then you're an idiot, Mork.

why?

for beliveing your stament and the evidence of our eyes

"our" eyes, Mork...?!?!

Guess I hae evidence of your schizophrenia now.

To state otherwise is to say that you are insane.

nope

Yep.

obvisouly not in any legal moral, ethical or medical sense

Morkie, you've not demonstrated ANY competencey in topics of a
legal, moral, ethical or medical content.

Courts have stated over and over again that hateful speech is inciteful
and ios the responsibility of the person taht utters it.

breaking up steve

Nope.

yep you have several typos steve you lied again

A typo does not a lie make, Morkie.

Trying to change a typo in a subsequent post then trying to
"answer" a post based upon that change IS a lie, Mork...And we have
clear evidence of YOU doing that very thing.

but to adress your point non the less

you are responible by the standard you seek to invoke YOU incited me
with your HATE speech

There's not been any hate speech here, Mork...Not by ME anyway.

yes there has you lying sack of ####

Ooooooooooooh! Morkie hauling out the profanities!

BIG MAN!

examples include "raped an old firend " mark Morgan caught on tape.."
Gay pagan draftee. and on and on

But you HAVE been raped, Mork. You WERE "caught on tape", and you
you are a gay pagan draftee, according to your own words.

if that made a differenc you just shot your own argument in the foot
since after all your daugter was a defective

No, she wasn't.

There's not a court in the land that wouldn't consider your wanton
abuse of the memory of my daughter to be anything LESS than hateful.

so?

So you're fooling yourself.

no

Yes.

you are lying likely to your self

Nope.

You're not just stating this in Michigan.

so?

So, indeed.

why did you say it then

You really ARE the idiot I claim you to be, Mork!

That's the very essence of "suicide by cop".

your no cop

You're no man, but why quibble?

i am

No, you're not. Not by a long shot.

sure I am

Nope.

and a better one then you

Only in your own mind, Mork.

dispite yr years of hatefull incitfull speech I refrained from pointing
out the truth about your defective daughter

So far you've not cited ANY truth, Mork.

you OTOH make lies about evryone to try and discredit them

What lies?

And so far, I've done a more than adequate job of discrediting you.

Afterall, you DO make it so easy to do!

but you can't face respoility for your own actions

Sure I can. And make a fool out of you in the process.

lying again steve

Nope.

Witness the foregoing.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve contieus his lies

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind (who can't spell "friend") is still dazedand confused:

steve alters aother post oh hum
K4YZ wrote:

A whole bunch of snippage:

nope suffering here

I KNOW you're suffering, Morkie.

nope you lare lying

Nope.

yes you are lying

if you are typing on RRAP you are lying it is a satisitcal certainy

wether to yourself first then reapeting it to me or not I don't know

To neither.

yes to at least one of us

no confusion I certainly don't suffer from what you call my "devaincy"
I rather enjoy it

No...You're suffering. Your family suffers, too.

stop lying steve

I'm not lying, Mork.

yes you are

my family in no ways suffer from my being bisexaul etc

Sure they do.

nope
Everytime you get poop on your peter then go home to
you "wife", you expose "her" to your deviant behaviour.

first you are lying lying on severl scores

I don't get **** on my penis steve not in year more than a decade in
point of fact

not that it is any of your affiar

haven't you heard of CONDOMS nursie

ebsides acording you one of the occasion I get **** on my penis when I
**** her after all disptie the facts you insist she is male

but also in point of fact I do **** her in the ass as well as her
vagina

since you can not carry out the impleied threat no sucidal behavoir
exists

Oh? WHAT threat?

the threat to killis implied steve

What threat, Mork?

the impleid threat

are you blind?

exactly as you intend but it is all you dare do

I guess it would be too much to ask you what that meant?

you got something right steve

funny though I bet most of the NG did understand my meaning

no suffering at all

Sure you are.

no suffering at all

And you seek to excise your demons here.

rpojecting again?

the truth is your daughter was defective

Nope.

yes she was

and better off dead

Nope.

yes she is

not from you

you would not do you have said so

beside I am happy man indeed I am enjoy this right now

You ENJOY being psychotic and deviant...?!?!

not being either
but I am enjoying your reaction yes

most satifing to see you whine

You tired to look like you're "somebody" by citing a name...A name
you couldn't even spell correctly in the process....Kinda like your
"wife's" name.

I answered your question of who would put you in jail if you fool
enough to come here and assault me

No, you didn't.

yes I did

You cited the name (mispelled, as ususal).

yep

You STILL haven't answered the question.

yes I did

Judge Garfeild Hood is the man that put you in jail if you comited
batery on me (and survived the experence of course)

This time try to use one of those three college degrees you lie
about having.

how?

and you are not net evn my wrst enemy

Oh, I have NO doubt of that, Mork. I am sure you've made a great
many number of enemies in your life.

and some of them have real power in the world one my even be the next
president of the US ( Ihope not but she might end up there)

cut the whine steve

it passes beyond your undersatd that I could have ****ed off the juinor
senator from NY

yes If you comited a particular crime

I've never commited ANY crime, other than doing more than my fair
share of the speed limit, Mork.

you still can't read

I said IF you comite the criem I mentioned I will use dealy force and
that use wolld be legal

And YOU still can't read.

yes I can

and you still lie nothing new there

but then you also claimed I could be dragged to tennenses
and confined in jail for your promised civil suit which never
develeoped either

Uhhhhhhhh...Again you are so confused and deceived with your own
tales that you can't seem to get it right, Mork.

nope that was your claim

No, it wasn't, but keep trying to convince yourself of it, Mork!

no need steve

you clealy said youd have me detained a as flight rsik in a civil suit
steve

you also claied you could engage in criminal prosecttion

There's nothing for me to prove. It was proven by people with
MD's, Mork.

we only have your word on that
and you are a provable and proven liar

Nope. Not even close, Mork.

yes you are a porven and PROVABLE liar

I can do that anytime

why?

for beliveing your stament and the evidence of our eyes

"our" eyes, Mork...?!?!

the NG has several set

Guess I hae evidence of your schizophrenia now.

guess wrong

To state otherwise is to say that you are insane.

nope

Yep.

obvisouly not in any legal moral, ethical or medical sense

Morkie, you've not demonstrated ANY competencey in topics of a
legal, moral, ethical or medical content.

at least as much aas yourself but that would still be nothing

Courts have stated over and over again that hateful speech is inciteful
and ios the responsibility of the person taht utters it.

breaking up steve

Nope.

yep you have several typos steve you lied again

A typo does not a lie make, Morkie..

no but claiming you did not make when you is LYING

but to adress your point non the less

you are responible by the standard you seek to invoke YOU incited me
with your HATE speech

There's not been any hate speech here, Mork...Not by ME anyway.

yes there has you lying sack of ####

Ooooooooooooh! Morkie hauling out the profanities!

aforgering post oh hum

examples include "raped an old firend " mark Morgan caught on tape.."
Gay pagan draftee. and on and on

But you HAVE been raped, Mork. You WERE "caught on tape", and you
you are a gay pagan draftee, according to your own words.

if that made a differenc you just shot your own argument in the foot
since after all your daugter was a defective

No, she wasn't.

yes she was

face it

There's not a court in the land that wouldn't consider your wanton
abuse of the memory of my daughter to be anything LESS than hateful.

so?

So you're fooling yourself.

no

Yes.

nope

you are fooling youself in claiming you are the one wronged

you are lying likely to your self

Nope.

yep

and a better one then you

Only in your own mind, Mork.

and in the real world

dispite yr years of hatefull incitfull speech I refrained from pointing
out the truth about your defective daughter

So far you've not cited ANY truth, Mork.

yes I ahve

you OTOH make lies about evryone to try and discredit them

What lies?

Mark Morgan caught on tape that my wife is male Mark Morgan has death
wish you go that you have prooof I have violated any flaw, that you
have proof I am on welfare let alone comiting welfare fraud that tood
father has AIDs that I am a child molestor

all lies

al porven lies
And so far, I've done a more than adequate job of discrediting you.

realy? how so?

Afterall, you DO make it so easy to do!

but you can't face respoility for your own actions

Sure I can. And make a fool out of you in the process.

lying again steve

Nope.

Witness the foregoing.

indeed you lying is proven over and over again

Steve, K4YZ