Old June 16th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default moe les from the Maj

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind deceived himself with:

another lie steve
K4YZ wrote:
an old freak to most a nightmare to himself wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

aand like the stalker we KNOW you to bestarted doing a background on
him for dareigg to be civil to me

Civil?

yes civl

Oh, NOW its "civl" instead.

and he was civil a few eeks ago yes and you went into a fury and lied
by claiming giving a false name is worse than child molesting

He's already a proven liar, Mork!

so are you

Nope.

yep

and you dare wonder why I don't provide you with more data about myself
and my family

We have everything we need..BTW, How is your "wife" these
days...?!?!

she is fine thank

"she"....?!?! You're still calling him "she"...?!?!

another lie Robeson

Or are YOU the wife this month...?!?!

one day perhaps you learn to be a human being but I am wiling only to
take bet on you never showing any real signs of it

more libel robeson

Yes Morkie, you've libeled me more today.

nope not since eery word of it is true

you are the father of defective

you claim that outrages you but you will not even choose to be civl and
so you get part of what you deservse

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 16th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default moe les from the Maj ( "moe les"...?!?!? BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! !

K4YZ wrote:

aand like the stalker we KNOW you to bestarted doing a background on
him for dareigg to be civil to me

Civil?

yes civl

Oh, NOW its "civl" instead.

and he was civil a few eeks ago yes and you went into a fury and lied
by claiming giving a false name is worse than child molesting

Fury?

What fury?

He's already a proven liar, Mork!

so are you

Nope.

yep

and you dare wonder why I don't provide you with more data about myself
and my family

We have everything we need..BTW, How is your "wife" these
days...?!?!

she is fine thank

"she"....?!?! You're still calling him "she"...?!?!

another lie Robeson

Nope.

It's right there.

You even re-quoted it...Called him a "her" right there!

Or are YOU the wife this month...?!?!

one day perhaps you learn to be a human being but I am wiling only to
take bet on you never showing any real signs of it

more libel robeson

Yes Morkie, you've libeled me more today.

nope not since eery word of it is true

you are the father of defective

ENGLISH, fatboy!

Sheeesh! You can't even insult me in whole sentences!

you claim that outrages you but you will not even choose to be civl and
so you get part of what you deservse

Get part of what...!??!

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 16th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"she"....?!?! You're still calling him "she"...?!?!

another lie Robeson

Nope.

yep

It's right there.

inded it is right there YOUR lie refering to my wife as "him"

You even re-quoted it...Called him a "her" right there!

and your repeat your lie again

Sheeesh! You can't even insult me in whole sentences!

I can, I just often don't bother you are not worth it

It's been a hoot ! Big Red Ham Policy 23 July 30th 06 01:45 AM
It's been a hoot ! Big Red Ham CB 26 July 30th 06 01:45 AM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 3 May 11th 06 05:56 PM
steve lies still more and more [email protected] Policy 4 April 18th 06 11:06 AM
Memorandum to Morkie Moron K4YZ Policy 16 April 18th 06 05:45 AM