Old June 16th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default xnews test

DrDeath wrote:
"Cobra 2000" wrote in message
link.net...

Oh, BTW, Cobra 2000s suck!

Oh, BTW, so does your daughter!

Old June 16th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"Cobra 2000" wrote in message
link.net...

Oh, BTW, Cobra 2000s suck!

Oh, BTW, so does your daughter!

You need to be a registered sex offender if are already not.

Old June 16th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"Cobra 2000" wrote in message
link.net...

Oh, BTW, Cobra 2000s suck!

Oh, BTW, so does your daughter!

You need to be a registered sex offender if are already not.

I would say it is unlikely that he is a registered sex offender
althoughh he might be types like him are normaly unable to have sex

Old June 18th 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.sex.anal
DrDeath

showed his lack of intellect in message
ups.com...
(obviously snipped)

So your nym is a child's character and your making sexually explicit
comments about an underage child. You are showing classic symptoms of
pedophilia and I truly think you are a danger to any children you come into
contact with. I plan to document your posts and headers and send them to the
proper authorities, as you are truly sick, and have probably already acted
upon your urges. Probably clear up some unsolved rape and or missing /dead
children.

xnews test Ray Norshine CB 22 June 27th 06 02:20 AM
DX test Results [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 16th 04 03:52 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
DX test Results [email protected] Broadcasting 0 November 7th 03 11:37 PM
DX test Results [email protected] Shortwave 0 November 7th 03 11:37 PM