Old July 5th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Spain Drops Morse Test

Jolly Roger wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

tand this is me

Why do you guys want to make Mark look like a fool???

and fail so badly

Old July 5th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:16:07 +0000 (UTC), get help
wrote:

Yeah. That was after usenetzone.com banned kb9rqz because of all the
posts he made through the service. If kb9rqz still had usenetzone
access, it would be hard to tell if that is a forgery or not.

well here is KB9RQZ

took a bit to find this message over there since i don't follow policy
these day on usenet using it for other reading

But since usenetzone doesn't want Mark posting through its servers, we
can all be more or less sure that it's a forgery. Right, Mark?

wrong coward

Right?

wrong as always

Old July 5th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jolly Roger wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

tand this is me

Why do you guys want to make Mark look like a fool???

and fail so badly

Get your time stamp corrected, fool.

Old July 5th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
get help sicko.

Old July 5th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default get help sicko

get help sicko

Old July 5th 06, 03:27 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:47:23 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:16:07 +0000 (UTC), get help
wrote:

On 4 Jul 2006 15:27:04 -0700, an old freind wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

ahve you erver had a man **** rghit in your muoth? I lkie two hav ****
an **** rub inmy fcae. erver gte to mishigin gtr rlhp form me
these are the word of a diruptive forger

they can be told from my own by there bearing the label of
usenetzone.com

Yeah. That was after usenetzone.com banned kb9rqz because of all the
posts he made through the service. If kb9rqz still had usenetzone
access, it would be hard to tell if that is a forgery or not.

well here is KB9RQZ

took a bit to find this message over there since i don't follow policy
these day on usenet using it for other reading

funny how you avoid dealing with the fact you were aught lying Mr
Help

But since usenetzone doesn't want Mark posting through its servers, we
can all be more or less sure that it's a forgery. Right, Mark?

wrong coward

Right?

wrong as always

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old July 5th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default kb9rqz steals someone else's domain name

On 5 Jul 2006 07:17:41 -0700, an old freind wrote:

get help wrote:

get help sicko

I'm not the one stealing the morgan.com domain name. I hope your ISP
receives a "cease and desist" letter from JP Morgan's lawyers.
Old July 5th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default spain ends code testing

get help wrote:

get help sicko

I'm not the one stealing the morgan.com domain name.

I hope your ISP
receives a "cease and desist" letter from JP Morgan's lawyers.

if they and then I recive one I will comply

but you still fail to adress the fact yo were caught in a lie

Old July 5th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default kb9rqz caught with his pants down

get help wrote:

get help sicko

I'm not the one stealing the morgan.com domain name.

I hope your ISP
receives a "cease and desist" letter from JP Morgan's lawyers.

if they and then I recive one I will comply

Indeed you will. You won't have any choice, because it is 99% certain
that your account will be terminated. Just as soon as an ISP receives
any letters of that type, it decides you aren't worth the liability
it may incur, and you get dumped.

but you still fail to adress the fact yo were caught in a lie

It was kind of nice that you fell for that and replied with your bogus
morgan.com domain to prove you had access and that the poster was
yourself. Now there's no way you can squirm out of any enforcement
activities which may follow.

I'd say that you just demonstrated your own profound stupidity.

Now who was "caught?" Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!