Old July 7th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve it is just this simple

from todays load of steve ****
I've started threads for the specific purpose of "cooling off"
with you and you've blatantly trashed each and every one of them.

steve if you wnt things to cool off then you need to apolgize for your
libeling me

Old July 8th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

Hey Morkie...I was responding to ONE thread...YOU are the one who
has now spun it off into almost a dozen.

Seems YOU are the one with "loads" of ####.

I've started threads for the specific purpose of "cooling off"
with you and you've blatantly trashed each and every one of them.

steve if you wnt things to cool off then you need to apolgize for your
libeling me

What libel?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Maj Robeson contiues his libel efforts

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

Hey Morkie...I was responding to ONE thread...YOU are the one who
has now spun it off into almost a dozen.

so?

I decided to respond to your 1000plus mass of libel in peices

Seems YOU are the one with "loads" of ####.

I've started threads for the specific purpose of "cooling off"
with you and you've blatantly trashed each and every one of them.

steve if you wnt things to cool off then you need to apolgize for your
libeling me

What libel?

Mark Morgan has AIDS is married to a shemale is a child molestor

your libelous statments steve

you claim you want things to cool off

then apologize

it is that simple

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

Hey Morkie...I was responding to ONE thread...YOU are the one who
has now spun it off into almost a dozen.

so?

I decided to respond to your 1000plus mass of libel in peices

In otherwords YOU are the one who made the "loads", Morkie...Not
me.

Seems YOU are the one with "loads" of ####.

I've started threads for the specific purpose of "cooling off"
with you and you've blatantly trashed each and every one of them.

steve if you wnt things to cool off then you need to apolgize for your
libeling me

What libel?

Mark Morgan has AIDS is married to a shemale is a child molestor

So far none of that's been disproven by you, Morkie.

your libelous statments steve

It's not libel when it's true, Morkie.

you claim you want things to cool off

then apologize

it is that simple

Apologize for what?

If you want an apology for something, PROVE that I am wrong.

Start off with the name of those institutions that allegedly
granted you college degrees, Mork.

No proof = No Apology.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More from the Maj Libeler

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

Hey Morkie...I was responding to ONE thread...YOU are the one who
has now spun it off into almost a dozen.

so?

I decided to respond to your 1000plus mass of libel in peices

In otherwords YOU are the one who made the "loads", Morkie...Not
me.

nope you are lying agin

Seems YOU are the one with "loads" of ####.

I've started threads for the specific purpose of "cooling off"
with you and you've blatantly trashed each and every one of them.

steve if you wnt things to cool off then you need to apolgize for your
libeling me

What libel?

Mark Morgan has AIDS is married to a shemale is a child molestor

So far none of that's been disproven by you, Morkie.

yes it has
that I am wlkaking after a year of your accusations proves them false

your libelous statments steve

It's not libel when it's true, Morkie.

so it is not true

you claim you want things to cool off

then apologize

it is that simple

Apologize for what?

for your years of lbel

If you want an apology for something, PROVE that I am wrong.

then you prove YOU lied in saying you want things to cool off

Start off with the name of those institutions that allegedly
granted you college degrees, Mork.

name sure IUPUI Ohio State and oregon state

No proof = No Apology.

It really is THAT simple.

what is imple is the fact you are again proven a liar

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Dates of graduation and disciplines, Mork...

No proof = No Apology.

It really is THAT simple.

what is imple is the fact you are again proven a liar

Nope. Not so far, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more lies from the Maj

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

it is that simple

Apologize for what?

for your years of lbel

still waiting

If you want an apology for something, PROVE that I am wrong.

then you prove YOU lied in saying you want things to cool off

Start off with the name of those institutions that allegedly
granted you college degrees, Mork.

name sure IUPUI Ohio State and oregon state

Dates of graduation and disciplines, Mork...

you asked for for names

you got got now you welch again

No proof = No Apology.

It really is THAT simple.

what is imple is the fact you are again proven a liar

Nope. Not so far, Morkie.

sure i have proven you liar many times

like your lie that I was going to served with a lawsuit back in January

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 9th 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend still can't get it straight:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend blew it again:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

it is that simple

Apologize for what?

for your years of lbel

still waiting

Waiting for what?

If you want an apology for something, PROVE that I am wrong.
then you prove YOU lied in saying you want things to cool off

Start off with the name of those institutions that allegedly
granted you college degrees, Mork.

name sure IUPUI Ohio State and oregon state

Dates of graduation and disciplines, Mork...

you asked for for names

you got got now you welch again

I "got got"...?! ?!

Nope...I've been asking for the same information for weeks now.

In any case, so far still no record of a Mark C. Morgan having
grauated at either Ohio State or Oregon State...At least not "YOU" Mark
Morgan.

So...MARK IS STILL A LIAR!

No proof = No Apology.

It really is THAT simple.

what is imple is the fact you are again proven a liar

Nope. Not so far, Morkie.

sure i have proven you liar many times

Nope.

Not once.

like your lie that I was going to served with a lawsuit back in January

You were never told when you'd get served, Mork.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 9th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Maj Robeson contiues his libel was I think day 206 of the Lawsuit lie

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend still can't get it straight:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend blew it again:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

it is that simple

Apologize for what?

for your years of lbel

still waiting

Waiting for what?

for your promised apology

If you want an apology for something, PROVE that I am wrong.
then you prove YOU lied in saying you want things to cool off

Start off with the name of those institutions that allegedly
granted you college degrees, Mork.

name sure IUPUI Ohio State and oregon state

Dates of graduation and disciplines, Mork...

you asked for for names

you got got now you welch again

I "got got"...?! ?!

Nope...I've been asking for the same information for weeks now.

In any case, so far still no record of a Mark C. Morgan having
grauated at either Ohio State or Oregon State...At least not "YOU" Mark
Morgan.

but Not IUPUI you aoid that

but indeed there is no record of Mark C Moragn at Ohio or Oregon since
i did not attend those school under that name

I have always siad this

So...MARK IS STILL A LIAR!

how does it prove something when you CONFIM Y story

No proof = No Apology.

It really is THAT simple.

what is imple is the fact you are again proven a liar

Nope. Not so far, Morkie.

sure i have proven you liar many times

Nope.

yep

Not once.

no many times

like your lie that I was going to served with a lawsuit back in January

You were never told when you'd get served, Mork.

yes I was steve o r more accurrly tI was told when you would file and
legaly I have to be served withon 10 day of that

Putz.

sex freak

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 5th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark C Morgan Continues to Span USENET and Cross Post to Unrelated NG's

On May 5, 8:43�am, wrote:
On Thu, 03 May 2007 07:24:26 -0400, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:54:02 -0400, wrote:

On 9 Jul 2006 08:29:06 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:
" * * I'm not going to call some number that's probably some stooge
that
you set up."
indeed I supose I could have set it up

but there was no need the number was out in public domain you can
check

yourself if you like

you were posting his name and address for a few days about a month ago
so you know the address the number is listed have at you are most
likely to get an nswering achine but that will still show who you are
dealing with

It is my wife desire to have you stop and admit she is female. Her
father will oblige her if you get ahold of him and are polite. would
not you do it for one of your own girl if it came up?

She also want you to admit you have been defaming her and her family,
but you are not man enough to fess up to it. ashe has been afaid to
doas you ask on general priciples so I have been looking for a subible
venture to prove the point and still respect what you have left of her
privacy and her father's when she suggested posting a copy of her
Birth

certificate I vetoed that as too intrusive in our lives and we came up
with this
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
http://www.usenetzone.comto open account

Ids stil liek anaswer not going to get it but i'd still like one

and waiting

For what?

Steve, K4YZ