Old July 7th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default proof of Stevs delsuion

your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?
no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

get help for your delsuional behavoir

Old July 8th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?

The proof is years of posts in this forum wherein you've not
provided one iota of valid contradiction to anything that's been said
other than to say "I said so".

no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

What's not sustained is your wallowing in your own foolishness,
Morkie.

get help for your delsuional behavoir

It's "behaviour" or "behavior", Morkie.

And you're the one that needs the help.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default proof of Maj Robeson delsuions

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?

The proof is years of posts in this forum wherein you've not
provided one iota of valid contradiction to anything that's been said
other than to say "I said so".

wrong again oh lying one

your simly making unsuported allegation is not proof

no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

What's not sustained is your wallowing in your own foolishness,
Morkie.

agreed you are the fool

get help for your delsuional behavoir

It's "behaviour" or "behavior", Morkie.

And you're the one that needs the help.

you are the one that is delsuional

you claim that you have proven my wife is male

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?

The proof is years of posts in this forum wherein you've not
provided one iota of valid contradiction to anything that's been said
other than to say "I said so".

wrong again oh lying one

Talking to yourself, Morkie...And you call ME "delusional".

your simly making unsuported allegation is not proof

"simly"...?!?!

no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

What's not sustained is your wallowing in your own foolishness,
Morkie.

agreed you are the fool

Agreed you have issues with English comprehension.

get help for your delsuional behavoir

It's "behaviour" or "behavior", Morkie.

And you're the one that needs the help.

you are the one that is delsuional

What's "delsuional", Mork...???

you claim that you have proven my wife is male

No..I claim YOU have proven it.

You claim you have sex with men.

You claim you are "married" yet provide no reference to the agency
that issued the marriage certificate.

You refuse to post the picture that would disporve my assertions.

YOU prove the assertion, Morkie...Not me.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default theMaj lies some more

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?

The proof is years of posts in this forum wherein you've not
provided one iota of valid contradiction to anything that's been said
other than to say "I said so".

wrong again oh lying one

Talking to yourself, Morkie...And you call ME "delusional".

nope I am talking to you

your simly making unsuported allegation is not proof

"simly"...?!?!

no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

What's not sustained is your wallowing in your own foolishness,
Morkie.

agreed you are the fool

Agreed you have issues with English comprehension.

nope I read it fine

you make wild and unsupported chrages and then demand your victums
prove thier inoncene and even when they do you contiue to post the same
lies

get help for your delsuional behavoir

It's "behaviour" or "behavior", Morkie.

And you're the one that needs the help.

you are the one that is delsuional

What's "delsuional", Mork...???

you are

you claim that you have proven my wife is male

No..I claim YOU have proven it.

that is also a lie and would be quite a feat to

as wellas being a statemnt proving you are delsuional

You claim you have sex with men.

at time

You claim you are "married" ........

I am
.......yet provide no reference to the agency
that issued the marriage certificate.

lying again
I reffered to the office of the chief Rabbi or Isreal

You refuse to post the picture that would disporve my assertions.

yes I refuse to post a nude photo of my wife

YOU prove the assertion, Morkie...Not me.

nope

it is your assertion your libel

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 9th 06, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?

The proof is years of posts in this forum wherein you've not
provided one iota of valid contradiction to anything that's been said
other than to say "I said so".

wrong again oh lying one

Talking to yourself, Morkie...And you call ME "delusional".

nope I am talking to you

Nope. You said "oh lying one".

That's you.

We have YOUR posts admitting your policies on lying.

your simly making unsuported allegation is not proof

"simly"...?!?!

no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

What's not sustained is your wallowing in your own foolishness,
Morkie.

agreed you are the fool

Agreed you have issues with English comprehension.

nope I read it fine

Obviously not.

you make wild and unsupported chrages and then demand your victums
prove thier inoncene and even when they do you contiue to post the same
lies

What "wild and unsupported 'chrages', Mork?

get help for your delsuional behavoir

It's "behaviour" or "behavior", Morkie.

And you're the one that needs the help.

you are the one that is delsuional

What's "delsuional", Mork...???

you are

What's 'delsuional'...?!?!

you claim that you have proven my wife is male

No..I claim YOU have proven it.

that is also a lie and would be quite a feat to

Not really. You made it quite easy to believe.

You admit you're gay.

You've bragged about putting other men's genitalia in your mouth.

Then you expect us to believe you're "married" to a female person.

as wellas being a statemnt proving you are delsuional

What's 'delsuional'...?!?!

You claim you have sex with men.

at time

You claim you are "married" ........

I am

Not in the United States.

.......yet provide no reference to the agency
that issued the marriage certificate.

lying again
I reffered to the office of the chief Rabbi or Isreal

It's "Israel", Mork....(some Jew you are...)

And you're STILL not married in the United States, Mork.

You refuse to post the picture that would disporve my assertions.

yes I refuse to post a nude photo of my wife

I never asked you for a nude photo of your wife, Mork!

All I asked for was a picture of the two of you with a
current 'USA Today' in front of you. Slacks or a nice sundress will be
completely adequate.

YOU prove the assertion, Morkie...Not me.

nope

it is your assertion your libel

Nope..the assertion that you're married to a female is YOURS,
Morkie!

YOU prove it!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 9th 06, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
[...]

(Mark doesn't know libel from babble)

Old July 9th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more Maj Robeson making sex and sexaul libel part of the debate what does it say about cap that they made this man an OFFICER?

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?

The proof is years of posts in this forum wherein you've not
provided one iota of valid contradiction to anything that's been said
other than to say "I said so".

wrong again oh lying one

Talking to yourself, Morkie...And you call ME "delusional".

nope I am talking to you

Nope. You said "oh lying one".

yes that is you

That's you.

nope

We have YOUR posts admitting your policies on lying.

we?

well in any case the NG has you proven a liar

your simly making unsuported allegation is not proof

"simly"...?!?!

no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

What's not sustained is your wallowing in your own foolishness,
Morkie.

agreed you are the fool

Agreed you have issues with English comprehension.

nope I read it fine

Obviously not.

lying again steve

you make wild and unsupported chrages and then demand your victums
prove thier inoncene and even when they do you contiue to post the same
lies

What "wild and unsupported 'chrages', Mork?

Rape child molestor homosexauly drinking

those charges and more

get help for your delsuional behavoir

It's "behaviour" or "behavior", Morkie.

And you're the one that needs the help.

you are the one that is delsuional

What's "delsuional", Mork...???

you are

What's 'delsuional'...?!?!

you are

you claim that you have proven my wife is male

No..I claim YOU have proven it.

that is also a lie and would be quite a feat to

Not really.

yes it would be a feat to prove my wife a Male, since she is female
You made it quite easy to believe.

easy for you to believe maybe so

but then you are delsuional

You admit you're gay.

nope

You've bragged about putting other men's genitalia in your mouth.

not braged but so what?

Then you expect us to believe you're "married" to a female person.

why not?

even were I Homosexaul many Homosexaul men do marry females
if you were trying to claim I did not have sex with er you might be
getting somehwere. We do have sex but you could lie and claim to know
we did not

as wellas being a statemnt proving you are delsuional

What's 'delsuional'...?!?!

You claim you have sex with men.

at time

You claim you are "married" ........

I am

Not in the United States.

yes in the USA and everywhere else

.......yet provide no reference to the agency
that issued the marriage certificate.

lying again
I reffered to the office of the chief Rabbi or Isreal

It's "Israel", Mork....(some Jew you are...)

however it is spelled

And you're STILL not married in the United States, Mork.

sure I am

You refuse to post the picture that would disporve my assertions.

yes I refuse to post a nude photo of my wife

I never asked you for a nude photo of your wife, Mork!

that would be the only proof

All I asked for was a picture of the two of you with a
current 'USA Today' in front of you. Slacks or a nice sundress will be
completely adequate.

you also claimed that if I apoligized for lying about my rank you would
apologize as I thought you should

I did and you did not

I refuse to pay those games with you

If I gave the picture you claim would be enough you would just lie and
say she was just a crossdresser

YOU prove the assertion, Morkie...Not me.

nope

it is your assertion your libel

Nope..the assertion that you're married to a female is YOURS,
Morkie!

that is another Lie on YOUR Part Maj Robeson
there is nothing in the slightest libellous to anyone in stating the
fact I have married a female

How did that talk you were going to have with My Father in law about
her go?

YOU prove it!

I have where it counts not in some gutter NG

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 19th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
to whom it concern

Maj Steven J Robeson of the CAP has enaged in a multi effort at libbel
and fraud

More Morkie Mularkie.

Mork's own words:

QUOTE, with headers:

rec.radio.amateur.policy MARKIE ADMITS "SHE" IS MALE! READ DOWN TO
BOTTOM OF POST ! ! ! ! - View Parsed

Show only message text

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: MARKIE ADMITS "SHE" IS MALE! READ DOWN TO BOTTOM OF POST ! !
! !
Date: 18 Jul 2006 02:45:20 -0700
.com
.com
. com
om
. com
.com
.com
.com
.com
.com

an old friend wrote more silliness:

the facts are no such tape exists and my wife is male

Old July 19th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More Morkie Mularkie stop the lying steve

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
to whom it concern

Maj Steven J Robeson of the CAP has enaged in a multi effort at libbel
and fraud

More Morkie Mularkie.

no stalker victums demands photos of his attackers Major or there wifes

that is the act of a stalker