Old May 16th 07, 02:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default I'd buy that for a dollar!

"Ken G." wrote in message

that is where we can be of high value ... we know what the good stuff
is (most do not) and we attract the buyers for it ... as of today,

You know thats all nicey nice but your service charges to do that .

.... there is no service charge, we work on commision ... Ken, you
are showing your ignorance about how the estate sale world
operates ...

If it was just all sold without you guys they would make about the same
amount anyway .

..... but you can't do that Ken, you or the "family or friends" won't
sell everything .. nothing personal, but it requires much more
than putting everything in a dollar bag and moving it out the door

.... I am not going to waste anymore time on the subject, we can
make more money for the family or the probate estate, net to
them, then they could make by just jumping into it .. we do it
on a weekly basis .... don't believe it, that is ok, you really don't
know what this business is all about ..

.... me thinks you just don't like estate sale prices, so be it ..

I can live with that

Old May 16th 07, 06:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

I am not going to waste anymore time on the subject,

Thanks !

me thinks you just don't like estate sale prices, so be it ..

No .. no one likes ``estate service `` prices . Lets see a show of hands
here .

Old May 16th 07, 07:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Ken G." wrote:

I am not going to waste anymore time on the subject,

Thanks !

me thinks you just don't like estate sale prices, so be it ..

No .. no one likes ``estate service `` prices . Lets see a show of hands
here .

I've already plonked him. Doesn't that count?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old May 16th 07, 11:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I've already plonked him. Doesn't that count?

I had him plonked in r.a.r+p - have now done so in a.b.p.r... seems he
is spreading like some unwelcome mold or mildew... So that's two hands.

best regards...
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com
Old May 16th 07, 06:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Ken G." wrote in message

No .. no one likes ``estate service `` prices . Lets see a show of hands
here .

.... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Old May 16th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Great - then go "talk" to them and leave us alone.

In case you haven't noticed this is a BINARY group - either contribute
something of interest or go away! This is for pictures of radios - not a
place to hawk your business...
--
randy guttery
Old May 16th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Randy or Sherry Guttery" wrote in message
graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Great - then go "talk" to them and leave us alone.

In case you haven't noticed this is a BINARY group - either contribute
something of interest or go away! This is for pictures of radios - not a
place to hawk your business...

.... I am not selling anything here ... read the progression of the
thread, BTW: nobody "hawks" anything anymore, that is an
antiquated word only used in the AR+P FAQ's ...

.... I thought you killfilled me ????

Old May 17th 07, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Don't you feel guilty taking money from families in distress?

Old May 17th 07, 12:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Don't you feel guilty taking money from families in distress?

.... you do not know what you are talking about ...

Old May 17th 07, 01:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

I am not going to waste anymore time on the subject,

What happened to that ? Steven