Old May 31st 07, 07:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

Gary Tayman wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into other
countries' business in the first place that you've brought terrorist
attacks on yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

Roosevelt tried to hold his promise to "keep Europe's war, Europe's war."
As tensions grew everywhere, the good ol' USA was determined to stay out of
it. Then after we were attacked on our own soil by the Japanese, we
responded. War protestors immediately held Roosevelt accountable for
"breaking his promise" and said we had no reason to enter the war. They
also claimed we had no business going to Europe, as only Japan had attacked
us. Yes, they said that; I have the recordings. Does this sound familiar?

Roosevelt had no choice.

As an Axis ally Germany declared war on the USA following the attack on Pearl
Harbor.

Do they not teach you this at school ?

It's a fantasy that the USA was only threatened by Japan anyway. German subs had
already been sinking US shipping off the eastern seaboard long before Pearl
Harbor.

Graham

Old May 31st 07, 07:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Anthony Fremont wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Gary Tayman wrote:

Think about what would
happen if all of our servicemen, everywhere around the world, were
to LISTEN to the politicians and simply drop their posts and come
home. I can guarantee the USA would be terrorism central.

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into
other countries' business in the first place that you've brought
terrorist attacks on yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

GFY

Do you seriously not understand this ?

It's a fact. Leave off killing Moslems in stupid wars and they'll leave you
alone too.

Graham

Old May 31st 07, 07:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

JackShephard wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Gary Tayman wrote:

Think about what would
happen if all of our servicemen, everywhere around the world, were to LISTEN

to the politicians and simply drop their posts and come home. I can
guarantee the USA would be terrorism central.

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into other
countries' business in the first place that you've brought terrorist attacks on
yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

Graham

You're about as full of **** as it gets, idiot.

It would seem you're about as blind as it gets.

Why exactly do you think you have Muslims practicing anti-US terrorism ?

Graham

Old May 31st 07, 12:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

To claify an important point... Mr. Terrell never asked for assistance. It
was my idea that we should contribute to getting his teeth extracted.

If Mr. Terrell is a liar, cheat, and/or phony, that's _his_ problem. Those
who contributed did the right thing.

Old May 31st 07, 12:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

It's a fact. Leave off killing Moslems in stupid wars
and they'll leave you alone too.

This is too simple. It overlooks the fact that the West has been interfering
in Middle East affairs and societies for several hundred years.

Old May 31st 07, 02:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Wed, 30 May 2007 21:04:04 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:50:35 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:08:03 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 12:54:22 GMT, "Gary Tayman"
wrote:

What have our
veterans done to help you?

I don't need a primer on being American from you, ****head.

The ******* Terrell has been deriding me at every turn for years, so he
and you , and his little dog too... can **** off.

Everybody derides you. Can't you figure out why?

**** off, Johnny.

That's why!

John

Old May 31st 07, 10:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Eeyore" wrote in message

It's a fact. Leave off killing Moslems in stupid wars and they'll leave
you
alone too.

Graham

Oh! Really? Wow! your a genius!

BH

Old May 31st 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

I was particularly struck by one veteran of the Bush crusade in Iraq who
was blinded and came home to live in his old trailer home with its broken
set of steps to the ground and no hand rail.

I wonder how many congress weasels will wind up in that condition?

That's not just Bushs fault. It's every Americans fault. People like to say
things like " Our goverment doesn't care about it's veterans" We'll If every
American would get off his ass for one big hell raising session, then our
veterans would be taken care of. We like to talk about things more than we
like doing things. Thats the reality. Talk behind closed doors, but don't
rock the boat!!

BH

Old May 31st 07, 11:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brian Hill wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

It's a fact. Leave off killing Moslems in stupid wars and they'll leave
you alone too.

Oh! Really? Wow! your a genius!

Some Americans apparently believe that Muslims hate them becasue the Muslims are
jealous of their worldly goods and wealth.

Graham

Old June 1st 07, 03:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

I wonder how many congress weasels will wind up in that condition?

We have hands down the most efficient and capable government in the world.
But it's kind of like having the most reliable MGB in the world- still not
that great though. But an average Egyptian civil servant for example
accomplishes about 1/2 an hour of useful work each day. I'm not sure WHO
people are comparing our politicos TO though- maybe ones from outerspace? We
have a better government than most Americans deserve, that's for sure.

John H.