Old June 1st 07, 10:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Help finding Madeleine McCann - 4 years old

"jim menning" wrote in message

Putting more words in my mouth? Please be careful who you are responding
to. I never mentioned "Codeamber". That was Michael.

Jim as far as being logical and realistic, you win in any court of law. You
don't have to defend yourself. Really. It's all Point of View and Opinion.
No body is right.

BH

Old June 1st 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

She probably isn't still in Portugal, she could be anyplace by now - can
you
guarantee the US isn't where she's been taken?

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US? Do
you have a working matter transporter you haven't told us about?

Have you looked at that website? It is very slow to load, has an
audio file that comes blasting through the speakers, and only gives
telephone numbers to contact the police departments. there are too many
graphics, as well. They have shot themselves in both feet so many times
its amazing that they are still upright.

If you want help from people, you have to make it easy and
convenient. If I did have some help to offer I couldn't contact them
because I don't have long distance service, let alone international long
distance so I would have no way to contact them.

Their website is less than useless, its a huge waste of time. With a
broadband connection it took over 20 minutes to download all the crap on
the home page from that overloaded server. Advertising the website
worldwide only adds to the overload and may even cause someone with
useful information to give up.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Good points.

Old June 1st 07, 10:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

I don't think you get what Jim was saying. There are a lot of OTHER
missing children who might be in his area, but this girl disappeared on
the other side of the earth.

What are the chances that he'll be within a 1000 miles of her, let
alone see her? His time is better spent in cases where he DOES stand a
chance of helping.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Understood. I agree. It is slim to none we here will see the child but hey
even a slight chance is worth boging us down with extra spam in our
newsgroups. I'm not trying to deliberatly knoch Jim. I understand his
point but.....

I hope you guys understand mine?

BH

Let's add to the fact base that although we in the US tend to think that we
are the only ones who use the internet (or at least the fact that it is the
WORLD WIDE WEB (including USENET), there are likely people in Europe who MAY
have a chance of spotting Madeleine who read these NG's. They are not just
the purvue of people in Grand Chute, WI or Coral Gabels, FL or even Great
Bear Lake, CA. Let's try to remember that before we talk about how much of a
waste of our individual time it may be.

Old June 1st 07, 10:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

ian field wrote:

She probably isn't still in Portugal, she could be anyplace by now - can
you
guarantee the US isn't where she's been taken?

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US? Do
you have a working matter transporter you haven't told us about?

How did someone on a No-Fly list get on not one, but FOUR flights before
finally driving across the border into the US? Not everyone is even noticed
at imigration, let alone recognized.

Old June 2nd 07, 01:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US?

You ask "How would she have made it to the US?"

Uh, maybe the same way the TB guy got into the country--right past those
ace border guards. :-(

Old June 2nd 07, 02:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US?

You ask "How would she have made it to the US?"

So, you think that a four year old child can buy a ticket for an
international flight, and flies by herself to the US? A child that
young has to travel with an escort, and unless she was unconscious you'd
think she would be screaming her head off that she had been kidnapped.
Enough of any medication to make her sleep, yet not kill her would wear
off on a long international flight, long before the plane landed.

Uh, maybe the same way the TB guy got into the country--right past those
ace border guards. :-(

Are you really that dense? There was no procedure in place for
reporting him, or CDC requirements to notify the Airlines so they had no
reason to stop him. The last case like this was 40 years ago, so it
slipped through the cracks when the new laws were written. Also, he's a
ambulance chasing lawyer, so he would have known enough to slip through
cracks that others can't. He should be stripped of his citizenship and
deported to any place that needs a sleazy ambulance chaser.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old June 2nd 07, 02:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

ian field wrote:

She probably isn't still in Portugal, she could be anyplace by now - can
you
guarantee the US isn't where she's been taken?

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US? Do
you have a working matter transporter you haven't told us about?

How did someone on a No-Fly list get on not one, but FOUR flights before
finally driving across the border into the US? Not everyone is even noticed
at imigration, let alone recognized.

According to the news, only his doctor told him not to travel, and
there was no, no fly order, because there is no procedure in place. The
last instance of a case like this was 40 years ago. According to the
news stories, the laws are being changed, immediately to require doctors
to report these type of cases, and a procedure to make the report.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old June 2nd 07, 02:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US?

You ask "How would she have made it to the US?"

So, you think that a four year old child can buy a ticket for an
international flight, and flies by herself to the US? A child that
young has to travel with an escort, and unless she was unconscious you'd
think she would be screaming her head off that she had been kidnapped.
Enough of any medication to make her sleep, yet not kill her would wear
off on a long international flight, long before the plane landed.

Well, Duh, who says they have to give it to her at the *beginning* of
the flight? They wouldn't give it to her a half hour (or whatever)
before landing? Or at the beginning and then at the end?

Uh, maybe the same way the TB guy got into the country--right past those
ace border guards. :-(

Are you really that dense? There was no procedure in place for
reporting him,

Or are *you* that dense? No procedures in place? Bzzzzt... Wrong!

His name and passport number *was* in the border patrol computer. It
*came up* when they scanned his passport at the point of entry. The
border guard saw it on his computer. So, yes, there WAS a "procedure in
place".

However, the problem was that even though the "procedure" flagged the
guy, the border guard decided "he didn't look sick" so let him go
through. Gee, I didn't realize border guards were required to have a
medical degree ( or that you could tell if someone was sick just by
looking at them).

Billions spent on Homeland "Security" and it still boils down to the
rocket scientist manning the gate... :-(
Old June 2nd 07, 04:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

He'sDoneItAgain wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US?
You ask "How would she have made it to the US?"

So, you think that a four year old child can buy a ticket for an
international flight, and flies by herself to the US? A child that
young has to travel with an escort, and unless she was unconscious you'd
think she would be screaming her head off that she had been kidnapped.
Enough of any medication to make her sleep, yet not kill her would wear
off on a long international flight, long before the plane landed.

Well, Duh, who says they have to give it to her at the *beginning* of
the flight? They wouldn't give it to her a half hour (or whatever)
before landing? Or at the beginning and then at the end?

So, they are going to carry a sedative that requires a medical
professional to administer and security isn't going to see it? Yawn.

[...]

That's not what was reported on any news I've seen or heard.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old June 2nd 07, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

He'sDoneItAgain wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

--

Been the talk of CNN and Faux News for a couple days. Not only that, but
they also reported that he was paged at at least one airport before he left

Finding a QSL Manager [email protected] Dx 3 April 5th 07 06:02 PM
Need Help In Finding Manuals Steve Scanner 3 February 12th 07 04:24 PM
HF Direction Finding Buck Antenna 49 February 21st 05 02:53 AM
Finding old CB friends Stephen CB 7 October 27th 04 02:11 PM
Help finding Larkspur Tx Ron Boatanchors 0 November 29th 03 08:55 AM