Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 1st 07, 10:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Help finding Madeleine McCann - 4 years old

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

I don't think you get what Jim was saying. There are a lot of OTHER
missing children who might be in his area, but this girl disappeared on
the other side of the earth.

What are the chances that he'll be within a 1000 miles of her, let
alone see her? His time is better spent in cases where he DOES stand a
chance of helping.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Understood. I agree. It is slim to none we here will see the child but hey
even a slight chance is worth boging us down with extra spam in our
newsgroups. I'm not trying to deliberatly knoch Jim. I understand his point
but.....

I hope you guys understand mine?

BH

Finding a QSL Manager [email protected] Dx 3 April 5th 07 06:02 PM
Need Help In Finding Manuals Steve Scanner 3 February 12th 07 04:24 PM
HF Direction Finding Buck Antenna 49 February 21st 05 02:53 AM
Finding old CB friends Stephen CB 7 October 27th 04 02:11 PM
Help finding Larkspur Tx Ron Boatanchors 0 November 29th 03 08:55 AM