Old October 3rd 07, 02:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Hallicrafters in another SciFi movie

from When Worlds Collide

--
craig yuen

Old October 3rd 07, 12:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Almost completely OT: I'd like to remake this film, simply to have a scene
where the evil industrialist, sitting in his wheelchair, is shoved off the
ramp (qv, Richard Widmark in "Kiss of Death"), crashing to the ground below,
just before the ship takes off, allowing several adorable puppies to be
taken in his stead.

Old October 3rd 07, 06:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

William Sommerwerck wrote:

Almost completely OT: I'd like to remake this film, simply to have a scene
where the evil industrialist, sitting in his wheelchair, is shoved off the
ramp (qv, Richard Widmark in "Kiss of Death"), crashing to the ground below,
just before the ship takes off, allowing several adorable puppies to be
taken in his stead.

How about letting the puppies push his wheelchair off the ramp? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old October 4th 07, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:

Almost completely OT: I'd like to remake this film, simply to have a
scene where the evil industrialist, sitting in his wheelchair, is shoved
off the ramp (qv, Richard Widmark in "Kiss of Death"), crashing to the
ground below, just before the ship takes off, allowing several adorable
puppies to be taken in his stead.

How about letting the puppies push his wheelchair off the ramp? ;-)

That's even better. And it would really up the CQ (cuteness quotient).

Old October 4th 07, 03:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

William Sommerwerck wrote:

Almost completely OT: I'd like to remake this film, simply to have a
scene where the evil industrialist, sitting in his wheelchair, is shoved
off the ramp (qv, Richard Widmark in "Kiss of Death"), crashing to the
ground below, just before the ship takes off, allowing several adorable
puppies to be taken in his stead.

How about letting the puppies push his wheelchair off the ramp? ;-)

That's even better. And it would really up the CQ (cuteness quotient).

I think every script nees a little push from cute animals! Some
scripts should be pushed into the trash, and never filmed.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Old October 4th 07, 04:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"William Sommerwerck" wrote:
Almost completely OT: I'd like to remake this film, simply to have a scene
where the evil industrialist, sitting in his wheelchair, is shoved off the
ramp (qv, Richard Widmark in "Kiss of Death"), crashing to the ground

below,
just before the ship takes off, allowing several adorable puppies to be
taken in his stead.

The remake is in the works. Contact Steven Spielberg with your ideas now!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455856/fullcredits#writers
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455856/synopsis

Old October 4th 07, 12:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Sven Bronson, a South African astronomer, discovers that a pair of runaway
planets, Bronson Alpha and Bronson Beta, will soon enter the solar system."

Sven Bronson?

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up on this. I don't know any friends of Steven,
but I'll look.