Old March 19th 08, 02:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default OT - It's Melting!!!

The Visitor wrote:

P.S. Who finances this group?????

No financing required really. The posts go to a worldwide network of
Usenet servers that individual entities paid for and they get their
money back reselling it or offering it as an adjunct to some other service.

You can do it too!

-Bill

Old March 19th 08, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"The Visitor" wrote in message
P.S. Who finances this group?????

Your tax dollars at work.

No, actually, it's a rather quiet group from a nearby planet. They prefer
to remain anonymous.

Old March 19th 08, 07:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

flipper wrote:

No, you didn't. You decided you didn't like 'who' wrote 'whatever',
because you concluded they likely had an opinion different than yours,
and summarily ignored it.

I'm also 'bad' for making judgments based on consideration of the source.

-ex

Old March 19th 08, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

No I read it first. I started to wonder about the "group", when I got to
the part about iminent global cooling. Then I started to wonder "who are
these people?"

In this day and age, it is only prudent to consider the source.

John

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:22:53 -0400, The Visitor
wrote:

flipper wrote:

You refuse to even consider the merit of the facts and arguments made.
That isn't 'science' nor logic.

But I did consider what was written.

No, you didn't. You decided you didn't like 'who' wrote 'whatever',
because you concluded they likely had an opinion different than yours,
and summarily ignored it.

My advise to anybody, "What a waste of time."

It certainly is for closed minds.

But that is just my personal thoughts.
Anybody else, any established posters to this group, please chime in.

John

P.S. Who finances this group?????

Markies melting down yet again tonight U-Know-Who Policy 4 December 21st 06 02:17 PM
Mobile HF antenna melting.... pete365 Antenna 7 October 5th 04 11:51 PM
Dipole keeps melting? Andy Antenna 10 May 12th 04 08:07 PM
prventing switches melting ??? uk-hamman Homebrew 10 October 30th 03 06:11 PM
prventing switches melting ??? uk-hamman Homebrew 0 October 28th 03 11:52 PM