Old May 31st 09, 12:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Test

Checking to see whether my posts are getting there !

Old June 1st 09, 06:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Mike the Brewer" wrote in message
Checking to see whether my posts are getting there !

Please do your testing on alt.test or one of the many other newsgroups
dedicated to testing.

Old June 1st 09, 10:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Dr. Barry L. Ornitz" wrote in message
"Mike the Brewer" wrote in message
Checking to see whether my posts are getting there !

Please do your testing on alt.test or one of the many other newsgroups
dedicated to testing.

It so happens that I sent two seperate posts of pictures relevant to this
group last week and neither of them appeared.........my isp suggested I try
to see if a text-only posting would appear.....hence the test. On some
groups postings appear almost instantly, while others take time or do not
appear at all......largely dependant on the isp...........therefore a test
post on another group would resolve nothing in this case.
Are you the groups self-appointed policeman then ?

Old June 1st 09, 12:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:00:04 +0100, "Mike the Brewer"
wrote:

Are you the groups self-appointed policeman then ?

Plonk.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI / WLEQ
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/starcity.html
Old June 1st 09, 02:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

wrote:

"Dr. Barry L. Ornitz" wrote in message
"Mike the Brewer" wrote in message
Checking to see whether my posts are getting there !

Please do your testing on alt.test or one of the many other newsgroups
dedicated to testing.

It so happens that I sent two seperate posts of pictures relevant to this
group last week and neither of them appeared.........my isp suggested I try
to see if a text-only posting would appear.....hence the test. On some
groups postings appear almost instantly, while others take time or do not
appear at all......largely dependant on the isp...........therefore a test
post on another group would resolve nothing in this case.
Are you the groups self-appointed policeman then ?

He's one of us who is tired of clueless Usenet users. Next time post
something revelant, and not a 'TEST' message.

Old June 1st 09, 02:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

He's one of us who is tired of clueless Usenet users. Next time post
something revelant, and not a 'TEST' message.

And this drivel is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old June 1st 09, 03:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Mike the Brewer wrote:

"Dr. Barry L. Ornitz" wrote in message
"Mike the Brewer" wrote in message
Checking to see whether my posts are getting there !

Please do your testing on alt.test or one of the many other newsgroups
dedicated to testing.

It so happens that I sent two seperate posts of pictures relevant to this
group last week and neither of them appeared.........my isp suggested I try
to see if a text-only posting would appear.....hence the test. On some
groups postings appear almost instantly, while others take time or do not
appear at all......largely dependant on the isp...........therefore a test
post on another group would resolve nothing in this case.

Virginmedia is a crap ISP, and run by idiots.

Are you the groups self-appointed policeman then ?

We don't need one.

Old June 1st 09, 03:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 10:29:28 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

He's one of us who is tired of clueless Usenet users. Next time post
something revelant, and not a 'TEST' message.

And this drivel is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IP address: 194.105.190.17
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns0.ifb.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 8902
ASN Name: IFB (Internet For Business Limited)
IP range connectivity: 2
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): GB [United Kingdom]
Country Currency: GBP [United Kingdom Pounds]
Country IP Range: 194.105.160.0 to 194.105.191.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): -- []
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 194.105.190.17

Wow I'm not impressed. The point being is the response to the test takes up
more bandwidth than the test.

Liam
Old June 1st 09, 04:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:41:04 +0100, lid wrote:

And this drivel is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Plonk.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI / WLEQ
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/starcity.html

(OT) : Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-} RHF Shortwave 12 March 20th 08 02:24 PM
test, i haven't see my previous test posts? Henry Kolesnik Antenna 2 June 28th 05 10:01 PM
Test Hochburger CB 2 November 21st 04 08:31 AM
replace cw test with typing test! Jim Hampton Policy 10 July 27th 03 08:36 PM