Old April 26th 10, 01:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Need a few BNC chassis mounts

On 2010-04-25 18:10:02 -0600, Jeffrey Angus said:

Though according to the documentation for Unison (ver 2.05), an
OS-X -based newsreader, yEnc is understood by all modern newsreaders.

Joe

My newsreader doesn't understand it.

Neither does mine.

Ah well, that explains it Mike, OS-X based. When it works on a
platform that holds maybe 5% of the market share, that means "ALL"
modern newsreaders.

Even Agent supports yEnc, which is what I use on my Windows machine. I
guess I'm not familiar with the readers that DON'T support yEnc.

Joe

Old April 26th 10, 04:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Jeffrey Angus wrote:

Though according to the documentation for Unison (ver 2.05), an
OS-X -based newsreader, yEnc is understood by all modern newsreaders.

Joe

My newsreader doesn't understand it.

Neither does mine.

Ah well, that explains it Mike, OS-X based. When it works on a
platform that holds maybe 5% of the market share, that means "ALL"
modern newsreaders.

I use Netscape 4.8 to read newsgroups. I have Xnews, wich does
support Yenc, but it is a pain to use, compared to Netscape.

I have a couple mac-crap computers. They make nice, hevy doorstops.
I prefer the imacs since they have no sharp corners to cut my legs.

I have been doing free tech support for a freind's business. He told
me recently that he plans to replace all his windows XP computers with
mac. He'll also have to pay someone to keep his network up & running.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Mobile mounts David Shrader Equipment 1 March 8th 06 09:01 PM
MILITARY MOUNTS Bob Boatanchors 0 January 1st 06 01:39 PM
UHF Mounts ?? Southern Kiwi CB 74 August 21st 04 05:36 AM
Universal Mounts Rich Swap 0 May 1st 04 02:08 PM
FS: Two mobile antenna mounts VHFRadioBuff Swap 0 December 24th 03 03:18 PM