Old May 12th 10, 03:58 AM
Junior Member

Default dairy farmer tuning radio w/ headphones

Found this pic & just sharing..
Attached Thumbnails
dairy farmer tuning radio w/ headphones-radio1dairy-farmer-tuning-radio.jpg
Old May 20th 10, 03:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Chester Copperpot" wrote
in message
On Wed, 12 May 2010 03:58:14 +0100, _JD_

wrote:

Found this pic & just sharing..

Listening to moo-sic!

The loop antenna is worth the price of admission:-) I
suppose you could have singing cows for moo-ed music.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles

Old May 20th 10, 05:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

wrote:

Found this pic & just sharing..

Listening to moo-sic!

The loop antenna is worth the price of admission:-) I
suppose you could have singing cows for moo-ed music.

What picture? All I get is a line of text, and a sig file. I can't
reply to the original message, or see the page source. There is
something screwy with the way Radiobanter.com posts messages to usenet.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Old May 20th 10, 01:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

What picture? All I get is a line of text, and a sig file. I can't
reply to the original message, or see the page source. There is
something screwy with the way Radiobanter.com posts messages to usenet.

Works fine here. I'll attach it to this, see if it's visible now.

Old May 20th 10, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Jim_Menning wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

What picture? All I get is a line of text, and a sig file. I can't
reply to the original message, or see the page source. There is
something screwy with the way Radiobanter.com posts messages to usenet.

Works fine here. I'll attach it to this, see if it's visible now.

[Image]

Yes, thank you. It came through OK. I see that you use Outlook
Express. I still use Netscape 4.78 to access newsgroups. It's a little
old, but I like the way it handles long threads.

Brenda e-mailed a copy, too.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Old May 21st 10, 12:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Yes, thank you. It came through OK. I see that you use Outlook
Express. I still use Netscape 4.78 to access newsgroups. It's a little
old, but I like the way it handles long threads.

I've forgotten how 4.7 worked for newsgroups...its been a long time ago.
But it reached the point of being outdated for handling the web.

Using T'bird 2.something here and it seems to do everything with no
thought required. yEnc, etc.

They seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere with T'bird 3. Its
really klunky and confusing. I haven't messed with it lately (its on my
laptop) but I never could find the route to 'Subscribe to Newsgroups'.

Try Thunderbird 2.*, Mike, as a replacement to Netscape for mail and
newsgroups.

-Bill M