Old September 9th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

Some "contractors" in Australia watched a TV program about
imploding buildings with explosives. They decided they
could do it. Their city had a large building complex that
had to come down. They bid on the contract and were the low
bidder.

Just like the people commenting here, they packed the
building with high explosives, a ton or more. Citizens came
out to watch, many were in boats on the nearby lake.

When the explosives went off, the buildings did not all fall
down, but large pieces did fly a 1/4 to half mile into the
lake and several people were killed. This proves that the
professional contractors who bring buildings down without
breaking the windows on the building next door don't use
very much explosive power, just a small charge in a critical
place.

And idiots can make silly mistakes, like hiring a contractor
who trained by watching Max eXtreme videos on TV.

I think we should all remember that the hard part of
building an atomic bomb was done in three years, between
1942 and 1945. Soon, the Muslim terrorists will have a few
bombs, particularly if the party of appeasement wins the
Congress in November. Then the next attack on an American
city can kill not just 3,000, but 300,000. I'm sure that
some kooks will present the idea that the CIA did it so we
could start another war for oil.

Names that can be looked up on the Internet...Neville
Chamberlain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Chamberlain
is perhaps the most ill-regarded British Prime Minister of
the 20th ... Chamberlain's political legacy is defined by
his dealings with and ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Chamberlain - 147k -
Cached - Similar pages

Vidkun Quisling -- Norway's Benedict Arnold Quisling, Vidkun
(1887-1945), Norwegian politician, whose collaboration with
the Nazis...during World War II (1939-1945) made his name
synonymous with ...
www.mnc.net/norway/quisling.htm - 6k - Cached -
Similar pages

Vidkun Quisling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Quisling
was the son of a Church of Norway priest and genealogist Jon
Lauritz ... rooted one to a more pro-Nazi and anti-Semitic
hardline policy from 1935, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling - 30k - Cached -
Similar pages

WWII took a long time to begin, the next big war is starting
now, and it is being ignored or worse, called Bush's war,
Bush lied, Bush's war for his "oil buddies."

Maybe these people should watch all the old Star Trek shows,
one of them had a line, "the purpose of diplomacy is to
prolong the conflict." Or something like that.

ink.net...

wrote:

| Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe
the attacks
| were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to
justify the
| invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.
|
| Let's see, that would be Noam Chomsky and 74 of his
friends and
| acolytes?
|
| I'm always amazed, and quite frankly downright frightened,
when I realize
| that there are actually people out here who have gone
though a lifetime of
| learning to achieve the qualifications necessary required
to teach at a post
| grad level, who are so absolutely stupid; so moronic and
juvenile in their
| approach to simple logic, that they not only accept lunacy
like this, but
| willingly feel the need to propagate this totally
worthless and
| intellectually vacant line of reasoning.( or lack of
reasoning in this case)

| A two year old child can see that the logic for such an
elaborate conspiracy
| is fatally flawed.
| It is absolutely amazing to me that those espousing these
elaborate
| conspiracy theories don't have the simple common sense to
realize that no
| plan this big, or involving the many people that would be
required to make
| it work could ever be pulled off in secrecy.
| The simple numbers just aren't there.
| Meanwhile back at the ranch............we can all be
prepared to fork up
| even more college tuition money next year to feed these
idiot professors,
| and our kids will have the supreme privilege of working
their butts off to
| get high scores on their SAT's so that we can send them
off for four years
| of indoctrination into a world of over educated no common
sense morons who
| don't have the collective brains to fill a condom.
| On second thought, maybe its US who are the idiots for
doing this!!! :-)))

Old September 9th 06, 06:25 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
You You is offline

In article .com,
wrote:

Each tower had 40 huge steel columns running up the centre. If the
booms you can hear during the collapse were the floors hitting each
other and not demolition charges why were these steel columns not left
standing but found at the debris pile in uniform 30 foot lengths? Why
weren't those columns standing after the floors had suposedly slid down
around them?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=htt...column/lesson_
disaster/World_trade_center/image/wtc.jpg

911 Revisited - IT'S ALL IN THIS VIDEO:

Hey Dufus, did you notice that Dr. Jones GOT FIRED, for making dubious
CLAIMS, about things he isn't qualified to comment on, ON THURSDAY????
The guy is a first class LOON......
Old September 9th 06, 06:54 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
You You is offline

In article . com,
wrote:

You could be anyone. You could be involved, so what if I have an
interest in the World Trade Centre? Find your own interests instead of
trying to stop me having one for whatever reason. I'm not saying planes
didn't hit the towers, I'm saying it was a cover for their controlled
demolition.Those towers were packed to the hilt with explosives all the
way down, 73 professors agree. Firefighters heard the explosions,
everyone one heard the explosions, you can hear them going off on every
level as the tower was blown to dust on every floor as it came down.
Why else would concrete and everything else be blown to dust

911 REVISITED It's all in this video:

Sonny, you have NO expertiese in Energetic Materials Science, Demolition
of MultiStory Buildings or even Structural Engineering, and NONE of your
"So Called Professors" do either. If you had any of the above
expertiese, it would be OBVIOUS, to you that these guys are "So full
of ****, there eyes are BROWN". Tell us all when, and how the buildings
were filled with explosives, and who did it? Then tell us all, How it
was that these explosives could be set off, with the MILES of Detcord
it would take to time such a demolition, that would take MONTHS to
install, and fill, every hallway and crawlspace, and NONE of the
buildings occupants who were there, 24/7, never noticed ANY of that
Detcord strung all over the place, or these mythical Badguys installing
it all? Then explain to us all just how the demolition was triggered,
and timed correctly, when noone could possibley know where the planes
were going to hit, and what part of the REQUIRED Detcord would be
destroyed by the plane strikes, in each building? Then when you have all
that figured out, tell us all, what happened to all the Explosive
Residue that should have been left on the Structual Steel when the
mythical Energetic Materials Detonated? All the Steel was sampled and
tested for Residue, and NO TRACE of ANY Energetic Material WAS FOUND.
Dr. Johns "Says" he found traces of SULFUR, for which he has NO
Cooroberating Lab Results. BIG DEAL, Sulfur is NOT part of ANY of the
KNOW Energetic Materials that would be used in a Demolition of this kind.
It is also not a component of Thermite, in the classic formula, or in its
Industrial forms. Also Thermite is NOT used in Building Demolitions
because it takes way to long to Cut the Steel. What is use is Shaped
HE charges with Copper or Brass Cutting Wedges, to finish cuts that
were made with OXY/ACT Torches when the building was Prepped for
demolition. NO ONE saw anyone makinf stategic CUTS in the WTC prior
to 9/11 and the building were occupied 24/7.

Your theories are so far out, as to be unrational, in the extreme....
Old September 9th 06, 07:01 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
You You is offline

In article ,
You wrote:

In article ,
"MnMikew" wrote:

This is what happens to tinfoilers who spew this crap.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=476951

"Physics Professor Steven Jones has made numerous statements about the
collapse of the World Trade Center. BYU has repeatedly said that it does
not
endorse assertions made by individual faculty.

"We are, however, concerned about the increasingly speculative and
accusatory nature of these statements by Dr. Jones."

Steve Jones Is Certifiable Loon, and anyone who knows him will state so,
in just those words. He isn't a Structural Enginee., He isn't an
Energetic Materials Science Chemist. He has no experience with explosives
in any way, shape or form. He is a Physics Professor with dubious
Publication History, looking to make a 'Big Splash" in the media.
When will these folks just blow away with their own Hot Air......

and he got FIRED, yesterday for spouting Unsupported Claims....
Does anyone else wonder why.......

Old September 10th 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Richard Riley wrote:
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:42:14 GMT, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

"Leading scientists"??? Experts in the appropriate fields support the
NIST explanations -- NOT those of Jones, et. al! Jones' field of
expertise a cold fusion, the journeys of Jesus Christ through the
Americas. He has zero experience in structures or anything else
relevant to the subject.

You know, until this very moment I harbored a tiny hope that somehow
there was something real about cold fusion.

sigh

I guess next you'll tell me that the Masons aren't really in charge of
everything.

Of Course they are in charge.
fnord.

Old September 10th 06, 05:24 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

On second thought, maybe its US who are the idiots for doing this!!!
:-)))
Dudley Henriques

"We have seen the enemy and it is us." -- Pogo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo

I have no answers regarding 911, but I do have a lot of questions. There
seems to be a lot of untruthfulness and questionable secrecy and many of the
facts are very disturbing.

"Reality is a thin line between denial and paranoia."
-- Author unknown, but often quoted by the 9/11 truth movement

Old September 10th 06, 05:26 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Actually the subject line is wrong for several reasons.
Gravity brought the WTC down, just as gravity brings
everything down.

"Private" wrote in message

| "Dudley Henriques" wrote in
message

ink.net...

Old September 10th 06, 06:38 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Private wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

On second thought, maybe its US who are the idiots for doing this!!!
:-)))
Dudley Henriques

"We have seen the enemy and it is us." -- Pogo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo

I have no answers regarding 911, but I do have a lot of questions. There
seems to be a lot of untruthfulness and questionable secrecy
and many of the facts are very disturbing.

Planes flew into the buildings and the top floors fell in mass on the floor
below it.
That floor collapesed and the mas fell on the floor below it.

I once watched a friend of mine break a stack of roofing tiles that was over
six feet tall with his bare hand. While he did it in one continuos motion,
he still broke only one brick at a time.

KE = 1/2 MV^2 says that once that top mass fell more than a single floor,
the building was going to come down, one floor at a time.

As for any inane ideas about wiring the floors with explosives one question
must be asked.
Why bother with planes and only two buildings when you could wire hundreds
and set them off when discovered or on a weekly basis?

Old September 10th 06, 01:16 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

"Mike Painter" wrote in message
. com...
wrote:

"Leading scientists"??? Experts in the appropriate fields support the
NIST explanations -- NOT those of Jones, et. al! Jones' field of
expertise a cold fusion, the journeys of Jesus Christ through the
Americas. He has zero experience in structures or anything else
relevant to the subject.

You know, until this very moment I harbored a tiny hope that somehow
there was something real about cold fusion.

sigh

I guess next you'll tell me that the Masons aren't really in charge of
everything.

Of Course they are in charge.
fnord.

Well, kinda! The Masons run things, but the Illuminati tell them what to
do.

--
"Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn
and ridicule" - Al Franken