Old November 13th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default slow code threatens assult on NoCoder can this be a "good Ham"

honestjohn wrote:
"Not Steve" anon@anon wrote in message ...
"PhattyMo" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:43 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.
you try it at any club and I bet you will end in jail sc
SC
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Let him do it,Jail is the best place for him.
**************

The bottom line remains. No-Coders should salute their superiors and

should
give up their chairs as a matter of courtesy.
Doing so is a simple show of respect.

No-Coders should be made to stand at the back of the room until they can
pass no less than 5wpm. Then, and only then, will they be allowed to come

the front to whine.

Would they have to sit in the back of the bus and us their own water
fountains, also?

Apparently so.

Old November 14th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default I'm taking a cattle prod to the next club meeting. I hope the place is packed.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

SC

Don't be surprised when you wear the cattle prod home embedded in your
rectum.

Old November 14th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

SC

Don't be surprised when you wear the cattle prod home embedded in your
rectum.

Shut-up.

You tiny no-code ****-ants talk tough when there ain't a cattle prod
around, now go learn your CW.

SC
Old November 14th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Not Steve" anon@anon wrote in :

"PhattyMo" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:43 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

you try it at any club and I bet you will end in jail sc
SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Let him do it,Jail is the best place for him.
**************

The bottom line remains. No-Coders should salute their superiors and
should give up their chairs as a matter of courtesy.
Doing so is a simple show of respect.

No-Coders should be made to stand at the back of the room until they can
pass no less than 5wpm. Then, and only then, will they be allowed to
come to the front to whine.

ROFL

SC
Old November 14th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

SC

Don't be surprised when you wear the cattle prod home embedded in your
rectum.

Shut-up.

You tiny no-code ****-ants talk tough when there ain't a cattle prod
around, now go learn your CW.

SC

I'd actually prefer to take the cattle prod away from you, shove it in your
ass sideways, then shove it in your mouth and tape the switch closed.
Sissy-boi.

Old November 15th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
news

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

SC

Don't be surprised when you wear the cattle prod home embedded in your
rectum.

Shut-up.

You tiny no-code ****-ants talk tough when there ain't a cattle prod
around, now go learn your CW.

SC

I'd actually prefer to take the cattle prod away from you, shove it in
your ass sideways, then shove it in your mouth and tape the switch
closed. Sissy-boi.

Do you go by little-****-ant on CB too?

Really, CB is a dead-end street, if you want to process further than the
rules allow, you have to be illegal. On ham radio you can do lots of
things legally. Learn CW, make something of your self. Don't be a loser
all your life.

SC