Old August 21st 07, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Fire Tone Out question?

Anyone have fire tone outs for: Santa Rosa, Escambia, and Okaloosa
Counties Florida? I have just purchased a Uniden BC330T (100 KHz - 1.3
GHz -Minus Cellular) it is an awesome scanner "I mean receiver", I
just didn't have the little extra to spring for the other model with
APCO-25, but heck, FHP is digital anyway, not much voice on their
system even if you can get it decoded, so I am happy with the BC330T.
I love the fire tone out feature, it allows you to program up to 10
1+1, plectron, etc tones, so you can skip the stuff you don't want to
hear, just the local stations you want to hear, the squelch opens on
tone out!
So if anyone has or knows where to obtain the tones for the areas
listed above, PLEASE post or email me. I am in a Search and Rescue
Squad, and I only have our tones A-569.1 Hz and B-339.6 Hz on 159.150
MHz -Escambia County, FL (though rarely or almost never used since we
went to 1200 bps pocsag 3 years ago, but we only have so many alpha
pagers, and the members that actually show up get those first, then
the 'strays' get the older voice pagers).

Thanks in advance,
Walter J. kg4bvd - Escambia Search and Rescue - Comms Dispatcher /
Alerting Officer / grunt (no rank ;-)

Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt III/III Andrew Schulman Boatanchors 6 April 2nd 07 09:36 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! DutyStations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt III/III Duncan Patton Scanner 0 March 29th 07 08:49 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. I/III fishandchips Digital 0 March 28th 07 12:59 PM
Two Tone Question Ron H General 0 March 15th 06 01:47 PM
repeater squelch tone question Tom H. General 3 November 10th 04 05:19 PM