Old December 30th 03, 02:16 AM
Rob Mills

The guy who ripped me off in Sept is Glenn Thompson PO Box 288 Stillwater

OK

Switchboard.com shows 8 Glenn Thompson's in Okla. ( none seemed to be near
Stillwater). Stillwater is a big college town, Okla State University and
Eskimo Joe's so lots of folks moving in and out . Sorry about your $. RM~

Old December 30th 03, 08:45 PM
Brent

(Terry) wrote in message . com...
Link to original ad

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...40hotmail.com+

Going on 7 weeks now and no scanner delivered to here

Terry

I have been following this thread since it first started even on the
strongsignals.net forum when they killed it. JD stated then that the
Frank email was faked and asked for Frank to contact him and said
Terry had faked it. he even said he had emailed this Frank and got no
response. Don't you think someone who claimed to got ripped off by
this guy would answer him? It's so obvious now that the email was
faked. I don't believe Terry and I hope he can explain why him and
Frank and Mike have the same IP address and what he is trying to do.
Maybe the con artist is not JD Havry here?

Brent

"To know me is to love my radios"
Old December 30th 03, 11:36 PM
Michael

Whats his address, I live in Dunedin.

"Brent" wrote in message
om...
(Terry) wrote in message

. com...
Link to original ad

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...author:radiobu
ff%40hotmail.com+

Old December 31st 03, 03:11 AM
radiobuff

Terry - Below is the traced path for your manufactured emails. But, don't
take my word for it, go to Google and view source the code for yourself. We
can play email games, Terry. At this point I can't believe a word you say,
and I am taking for granted that you rec'd said scanner and are trying to
get half of your money back. It's not going to work, and I am not going to
correspond with you anymore about it. As for giving out my address to people
on the internet, you'd better tell anyone that comes to my door to bring a
cop with them. I don't ****ing play this bull****. YOU have lied and
falsified information about me on the internet, you've fabricated emails and
replies, and you've called me a scammer and a rip off artist - none of it
true and you know it. No more email games, this is the last of it. I have
nothing else to say in the matter. Your actions speak for you, and you can
have the last word. I refuse to read any more of this bull****.

JD

From: (Terry)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner
Subject: JD HAVRY DUNEDIN FL??? Anyone buy from him???
Date: 27 Dec 2003 14:55:54 -0800

From:
(Randy)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner
Subject: JD HAVRY DUNEDIN FL SCAMMER
Date: 29 Dec 2003 12:30:57 -0800
Out of curiosity I did a search on switchboard.com and they don't even

list
the name "Havry" in the USA. Doesn't mean there aren't any Havry's but

it's
sure slim pickens.

I guess you were correct Terry.This guy must be a theif.DO NOT TRUST
JD HAVERY HE IS A RIP OFF ARTIST.

On 18 Dec 2003 16:52:07 -0800,
(Mike) wrote:

ANYONE EVER DEAL WITH THIS GUY???

Thx Terry

Terry Mike and Frank need to change their IP address before changing their
names to post..... OR do you all of you live in the same house sharing an
internet connection ?

From:
(Frank)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner
Date: 19 Dec 2003 06:07:15 -0800

(Mike) wrote in message
. com...
ANYONE EVER DEAL WITH THIS GUY???

Thx Terry

This guy sold me a aor.I payed for it and never received radio.He is a

scammer.

Old December 31st 03, 03:42 AM
Terry

OK here we go again,

I have not received the radio, I did-not post any emails outside my
own email address.

Please show me what the hell you are talking about with the same IP's?

I DID not fake any emails! I only paid for a radio and did not receive
it.

Terry

Old December 31st 03, 06:04 AM
radiobuff

Yeah here we go again - READ the NNTP IP addresses. All three email messages
have same IP numbers, Terry. I did not fabricate this - view the source code
yourself on your own messages. I will lay it out for you. The numbers are
the SAME - i.e., they originated from the same ISP, meaning the same
computer. I will post them again for you Copied direct from YOUR messages.
You want to play games? You are lying and fabricating false information
about me and here is the PROOF. Now read the numbers very carefully,
Terry...your IP is 64.230.141 on your email address
gee, whats the IP on Franks email (Frank who I
supposedly ripped off for an aor) and Randys email(

(Randy)? Wow. 64.230.141. Yeah look a little closer. We played your email
games and you lost. And, now, you expect me to take your word that you never
received the scanner? You started this, and now, as far as I am concerned,
the games are over, and this finishes it. No more games and lies. I would
demand an apology and an explanation, but I don't think you have it in you,
and I probably wouldn't believe you anyway. You should read more, Terry.

That's all for me. I proved my point. Now enough of this bull**** and back
to the NG topic - scanners.

JD

From:
(Terry)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner
Date: 27 Dec 2003 14:55:54 -0800

From:
(Randy)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner

Old December 31st 03, 01:55 PM
Terry

Look DOE HEAD, I did not send any emails outside my own address, I did
take the time to look up the IP's as you told me to look at line
NNTP.Posting-Host

what I read was you are sharing many names in this info,

Kenny, Alden, Brent, Radiobuff all use IP 4.4.58.104 now i'm no
computer wiz but if this is the line to show what your ip is- then u
are all the same person?

Hope you enjoy my money
Old December 31st 03, 01:57 PM
Terry

One more thing Thx for keeping your name at the top of this list, it
really does help when you reply. LOL
Old December 31st 03, 02:19 PM
Randy

Hello I am Randy and JD Havry from Dunedin Florida this just proves
that you are a liar and a cheat.I do not live in the same town etc. as
Terry.But I have done several Deals with Terry and he has always been
Honest and reliable.As far as same ip addresses etc. That is very
strange because I do not even live in the same town as Terry.So this
just goes to prove you are fabricating up this whole thing just to try
and make Terry look like the bad guy here.And you know you are the
Crook.Get your stories straight before you fabricate any more
stories.You are just trying to cover up your stealing.I would beleive
Terry any day before I would beleive you.Especially after you puttine
this Bull Crap about ip servers etc.Get a life JD Havery and stop
ripping people off.
Old December 31st 03, 05:24 PM
radiobuff

LOL ok last post on this juvenile crap - you go in my kill file Terry. Yeah
you should read more, anyhone can play email games too. LOOK AT THE IPS YOU
LIAR. I was trying to find out if you would tell a 3rd party why you would
possibly fabricate a total lie about somebody else, if, in fact, you
honestly did not recieve the radio. I even emailed you privately as a 3rd
party and all you would tell me is that you 'messed up'. But, like most
pathological liars, you will not admit a lie even when slapped on the
forehead with solid proof. I expected as much. Sadly, you are no exception
to the rule. Have a happy New Year you idiot. Next time you try to scam
someone out of money, be a little more innovative, if that's possible.

JD - Yeah I use my own name at top of posts because I have nothing to hide
or lie about. Read up on internet protocol, kiddo hehe

Sorry, group - I will not continue this thread, proved him a liar, and I am
putting this idiot in killfile.

om...