Old December 31st 03, 05:35 PM
radiobuff

Read the IPs silly boy - you are funny, but in a pathetic sort of way...I
cannot believe you are this stupid lol

over and out

"Randy" wrote in message
om...
Hello I am Randy and JD Havry from Dunedin Florida this just proves
that you are a liar and a cheat.I do not live in the same town etc. as
Terry.But I have done several Deals with Terry and he has always been
Honest and reliable.As far as same ip addresses etc. That is very
strange because I do not even live in the same town as Terry.So this
just goes to prove you are fabricating up this whole thing just to try
and make Terry look like the bad guy here.And you know you are the
Crook.Get your stories straight before you fabricate any more
stories.You are just trying to cover up your stealing.I would beleive
Terry any day before I would beleive you.Especially after you puttine
this Bull Crap about ip servers etc.Get a life JD Havery and stop
ripping people off.

Old January 1st 04, 01:07 AM
CQScanman

"radiobuff" wrote in message ...
Yes, they are from the same IPs, he wanted to play games, I played games.
Just to prove that not only he can fake emails. He fakes emails that I am a
bad guy, I fake emails that I am a good guy. I could have friends and
buddies post in my favor, but I don't feel the need to drag my friends into
this charade. Two can play that game, but its boring now. I should have
never played in the first place - this is enough bull****. Bottom line is, I
didn't fabricate emails to defame or slander him, accuse him of theft or lie
about his character. I did it, and more private than public, to see if he
would admit to his lies to a 3rd party. Like a kid in a store caught
shoplifting with a pocketful of candy, he has been exposed and he won't
admit to anything. Even though he can SEE the proof, he still continues. I
don't know if that's simply idiocy or a psychological/pathological character
flaw, but it is what it is. He is a liar, and I did not rip off him, or any
of his alter-egos.

I challenge anyone to find ONE person I ripped off or scammed out of money
on the internet or elsewhere - it's simply not fact - period. I rest my
case.

JD

What about that crummy Icom R71A you sold me in October? All it does
is light up for a few minutes and then powers off. I'm still waiting
on a refund for that.
Old January 1st 04, 06:23 AM
Randy

I think everyone knows by now you are a theif JD Havry.I guess the
best thing they can do now is post your complete address etc.And let
someone pay you a little visit.Obviously you are trying to make it
look like you are the good guy here what a joke you will get caught
eventually JD Havry.
Old January 1st 04, 06:26 AM
TailGator

You are a troll lol...you know, this is pathetic. I'm going to killfile this
lame friends. He definitely needs help in this situation. Nothing but lies.
Get back to the topic, dickhead. SCANNERS.

"CQScanman" wrote in message
om...

Old January 1st 04, 07:41 AM
TailGator

By the way, do your research - I posted by the name I've been using on the
internet for years, (TailGator, only use radiobuff on wife's new comp)
should be easy for you - you won't find one sour deal or ripoff post about
me anywhere. My callsign is kf4anc, name is John Haury NOT Havry, and I'm
tired of looking at the typo by this idiot, and I used to play music and
tour nationally with my own band opening for acts such as Lynyrd Skynyrd,
Marshall Tucker, Charlie Daniels, and others. Look my name up on amazon.com
and read the review, order the book and read all about me. My life is an
open book. I am documented and known, I am not some ****ing ripoff scammer
on the internet. Search back thru my ads - the only aor I ever owned I sold
to Ron Fairchild of the Oak Ridge Boys, right through this newsgroup. I have
an R71 right here on my desk, only one I've ever owned and its still sitting
here. Never sold it. Tried to sell or trade it (which is obviously the post
Terry saw when he fabricated this one) back in October, but got no offers.
Yet another lame attempt. This terry/frank/mike/randy guy had me ship the
785 the 'cheapest way possible' and instructed me to write on the package
'amateur radio for repair - value $10' to cheat the Canadians out of their
import taxes. Never shipped anything that way before. If it got lost its his
own damn fault, not mine. Is he trying to hustle me for half the money back,
which is what he alluded to when he emailed me and said he would 'post to
all lists that I was a scammer'? But, after all this lying, I can't believe
a word he says. Who knows what is really going on. Did he get the radio? At
this point, I don't know and I don't care. I don't rip people off, never
have. These claims are not only unfounded, but fabrcicated by this
Terry/Frank/Randy/Mike character. My reputation speaks for itself. I might
be a redneck at times, but I am not a thief.

Not gonna waste anymore of anybody else's time on this. I know I've said
that before, but everytime I read a fabricated post by this asshole my
redneck comes out and I feel like fighting. I'm done with it. I guess the
only way not to argue anymore is not to read anymore...it's waste of
everybody's time.

This is the absolute last post to this newsgroup. One of my New Years
resolutions is not to respond to this crap anymore...hah. Have fun with it
and Happy New Year, folks

Flame on, Terry, Mike, Frank, Randy, or whoever you are...I'm thru with
your games.

JD

"TailGator" wrote in message
You are a troll lol...you know, this is pathetic. I'm going to killfile

this
lame friends. He definitely needs help in this situation. Nothing but

lies.
Get back to the topic, dickhead. SCANNERS.

"CQScanman" wrote in message
om...

Old January 1st 04, 07:49 AM
TailGator

Get the name right, you idiot. You've typoed it from the beginning. Address
is 1785 Bayshore - like I said, bring some friends and pack a big lunch.
Read your IP again 'Randy'...are you really this stupid, Terry? You've
answered that more than once, thank you

om...

Old January 1st 04, 02:59 PM
Terry

JD,

To date I did not posted your house # /street address or your real
last name or ham call sign.

The info I have posted has only been with you and your bull**** email
addy's you have been sending me directly.

Trying to convince me to give up my efforts, or nobody living at that
address/rental sign in the window/no cars/i will look up his
number/did u check his feedback on Ebay/ or he even delivered it to
me/ i could add more but why!!

I just read the group postings this morning, you have posted pretty
much everything including your correct info now.I had no intentions on
posting any other info on you, but i guess you did'nt mind doing it
yourself.

Your original address email, the info is a V in your last name not U,
the U on the key board is not anywhere near the V? Suppose it's simple
enough to make a U out of a V on a money order

I did not post any other emails other than the ones from my email addy
PERIOD. IT IS NOT ME POSTING IN OTHER NAMES....

You have posted many radio's for sale in the past, and have been a ham
for several years now, hams don't rip people off?

At least I've never heard of it.

So I will sit it out and WAIT and WAIT for the radio.

I too have been scanning for many years and currently own 5 scanners
including the new Bc296 and 2 Bc796, I had bought your radio to sell
up here and help fund one of these new ones thats it.

The original posting of this ordeal on here was my first on the
groups, I was directed to look here and see if anyone had dealt with
you in the past.

The responses I got were fabricated from you, SAD EH. Not one REAL
person had anything to say of any dealings with you? So how do I take
it??

This will to be my last email, I will chalk it up to a loss and lesson
learned. $270 US at the time $375 Canadian. So yes I have been upset.

I have NOT received the radio, did i say that clear enough!!

If I do you will hear about it.... O Ya Thx for the pro tip on opening
up the emails on here for the service provider/IP - Neat

Thx to the few posters that could see thru the clouds on this one.

Happy New Yr to all and Happy scanning

Cheers,

Terry