Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 15th 04, 02:28 PM
TlgtrProd

Default Newbie in Madison WI-Help

Just got a scanner, and I finally understand how to program it. But I am
overwhelmed by the sheer number of frequencies. Is there anyone out there who
could give me a list of what numbers to put in for Madison Police and Fire?

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are injured
annually by their clothing.

Newbie CB User has ?'s Please someone advise Alex CB 62 October 12th 04 04:44 PM
Some questions form a RDS's newbie Bruce Sam Broadcasting 2 October 1st 04 03:48 AM
FS madison with extra's Mwin33 CB 0 May 14th 04 08:51 PM
Newbie abr Homebrew 20 September 29th 03 04:07 PM
Newbie abr Homebrew 0 September 28th 03 06:46 PM