Old August 27th 04, 03:44 AM
Captain Purple

Default Tampa Bay/Pinellas .p95 files

Is anyone interested in getting, giving, or trading .p95 files for the Pinellas county area?

It might be very interesting to see how someone else programs or sets up the entire thing, i.e.
speed, ergonomics, logical (or illogical) usefulness, etc.

I could post 'em back to here, or if that's not allowed, I could put mine on a hidden website page
temporarily.

Not that I'm an expert or anything...

Oh, and there are no ham freqs included in the list.

I also have a rather complex XLS worksheet that I developed which MAY be of use to someone. It is
not trivial --- it's 446k with 7 tabbed sheets; it has 0-999 slots, work pages, safety copies, and
is designed to copy and paste entire banks if you like right into the win95 program. (odd that he
calls it win95, huh?)

suggestions?

Capt. Purple

Old August 27th 04, 03:23 PM
Michael

I dont have anything for the P95, I use the 250D. I would be interested in
trading frequencies and ID of what I have and how I sent them up.

If your interested you can email me at: mvp @ tampabay . rr . com

Thanks
Mike

"Captain Purple" wrote in message
[...]

Tampa Area Crimes Being Comitted? I Am Not George CB 5 February 10th 04 03:06 PM
Tampa Turd Jail Dale's forgotten FELONY, Jessica too? joe2 General 2 November 1st 03 03:00 PM
Tampa Bay Hammies Twistedhed CB 16 October 11th 03 09:54 PM
Volunteers Needed To Locate Radio Pirate, Tampa Bay Area Boating Safety Comm Volunteers CB 22 September 26th 03 03:10 PM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate Is Licensed Captain Boating Safety Comm Volunteers CB 14 August 28th 03 01:11 PM