Old November 14th 04, 08:15 PM
Sam

Mike Burch mentioned in passing :

Safe from what?

Safe from having to see his horsefaced mistress every time we turn on
the news.

--
Sam-I-Am
A person never tells you anything until contradicted.

---

Old November 14th 04, 09:06 PM
The Real Bev

Sam wrote:

Mike Burch mentioned in passing :

Safe from what?

Safe from having to see his horsefaced mistress every time we turn on
the news.

Come on, Camilla isn't that bad! Oh, you meant the guy in California.
Never mind.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 14th 04, 11:06 PM
Sam

The Real Bev mentioned in passing :

Sam wrote:

Mike Burch mentioned in passing :

Safe from what?

Safe from having to see his horsefaced mistress every time we
turn on the news.

Come on, Camilla isn't that bad! Oh, you meant the guy in California.

No, I was talking about John Edwards and his horsefaced mistress.

--
Sam-I-Am
Every man creates a certain psychological security, unaware of the fact

---

Old November 15th 04, 01:58 AM
Joel M. Eichen

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:06:52 -0500, "Sam" wrote:

Safe from having to see his horsefaced mistress every time we
turn on the news.

Come on, Camilla isn't that bad! Oh, you meant the guy in California.

No, I was talking about John Edwards and his horsefaced mistress.

I dunno you guys ....... do you know how many women reading this are
looking i nthe mirror right now and wondering ....??

Gene Scott, satellites and MW Honus Dx 8 August 18th 04 10:22 AM
Gene Scott, satellites and MW Honus Dx 0 August 16th 04 08:49 PM
EH Scott 'morale' receiver Rich Boatanchors 26 March 29th 04 10:24 PM
Leland Scott Is Innocent Ruby Tuesday CB 0 March 9th 04 09:04 PM
Congratulations Scott sheik yerbooti CB 25 July 20th 03 03:00 AM