Old November 13th 04, 10:16 PM
DeWayne

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

"Larry Edwards" wrote in message
Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I lived in Blanchester Ohio a few years back. We had a murder trail
without even a body or proof she was dead. He was found guilty and
sentenced to life. I was betting they didn't have Peterson! I'm not
saying he isn't guilty, just that the proof was lacking.

Just think, the prosecutors are usually worse criminals than those they
prosecute.

DeWayne

Old November 13th 04, 11:11 PM
Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb lies down on Broadway'

DeWayne wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

"Larry Edwards" wrote in message
Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I lived in Blanchester Ohio a few years back. We had a murder trail
without even a body or proof she was dead. He was found guilty and
sentenced to life. I was betting they didn't have Peterson! I'm not
saying he isn't guilty, just that the proof was lacking.

Just think, the prosecutors are usually worse criminals than those they
prosecute.

Scott Peterson is pretty difficult to out do. Here's a guy who murdered
his wife and his unborn child.

--
"Throw me that lipstick, darling, I wanna redo my stigmata."

+-Jennifer Saunders, "Absolutely Fabulous"
Old November 13th 04, 11:25 PM
DeWayne

"Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb lies down on Broadway'' )"
wrote in message

DeWayne wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

"Larry Edwards" wrote in message
Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I lived in Blanchester Ohio a few years back. We had a murder trail
without even a body or proof she was dead. He was found guilty and
sentenced to life. I was betting they didn't have Peterson! I'm not
saying he isn't guilty, just that the proof was lacking.

Just think, the prosecutors are usually worse criminals than those they
prosecute.

Scott Peterson is pretty difficult to out do. Here's a guy who murdered
his wife and his unborn child.

I think I understand that you can't appreciate living in Madison Co.
Indiana.

Old November 13th 04, 11:41 PM
Jim

"Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb lies down on Broadway'' )"
wrote in message

DeWayne wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

"Larry Edwards" wrote in message
Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I lived in Blanchester Ohio a few years back. We had a murder trail
without even a body or proof she was dead. He was found guilty and
sentenced to life. I was betting they didn't have Peterson! I'm not
saying he isn't guilty, just that the proof was lacking.

Just think, the prosecutors are usually worse criminals than those they
prosecute.

Scott Peterson is pretty difficult to out do. Here's a guy who murdered
his wife and his unborn child.

--
"Throw me that lipstick, darling, I wanna redo my stigmata."

+-Jennifer Saunders, "Absolutely Fabulous"

Well, I feel in my heart he's guilty as can be, but then again I thought OJ
and Robert Blake were to...

Old November 13th 04, 11:42 PM
L.

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

"Larry Edwards" wrote in message
Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I lived in Blanchester Ohio a few years back. We had a murder trail
without even a body or proof she was dead. He was found guilty and
sentenced to life. I was betting they didn't have Peterson! I'm not
saying he isn't guilty, just that the proof was lacking.

I find it pretty hard to believe that his wife and kid washed up not too far
from where he was fishing - within 2 miles - as a coincidence - if he is
innocent.

IF he were innocent, then why try to sell the home, car, and change
appearance? Not to mention all the lies on his recorded calls. Didn't take
much to convince me he was guilty as sin. HE KNEW she wasn't coming back.
Otherwise, if he was so in love with his wife, he'd have held out hope for
her return. Meaning he wouldn't have gotten rid of her vehicle, try to sell
the house, etc. THAT WAS ALL BS on his part. He didn't love that woman. He
was a cold hearted person. NEVER shedding a tear, never showing emotion. He
was cold and calculating in my opinion.

Maybe his wife and kid washing up close by was just that - a coincidence,
but very very odd. I think I'd have more of a chance of winning the power
ball than that happening by "coincidence" to him.

All circumstantial maybe, but in my opinion - all negative on him.

NOW the damned tabloids are saying there is new evidence to get him off or
something to that effect. What a crock.
They're another bunch of suck asses. Out to make a buck - on deaths of
innocent people.. SCUM RAGS. I laugh my ass off every time they're sued and
lose. They deserve it. They're no better than those clown attorneys trying
to make actors of themselves on TV. It's to hell with the dead who got me
here, let me make a buck. That sucks.

L.

Old November 13th 04, 11:50 PM
Jim

"L." wrote in message
erio.net...
"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

But still by our standards this is circumstantial.

Old November 13th 04, 11:57 PM
L.

"Jim" wrote in message

"L." wrote in message
erio.net...
"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

I won't argue that. I've agreed to it as well. We don't know the whole
story. We don't know what all was removed from the home - either. To my
recollection, they never did divulge that - not publicly that I'm aware of.

L.

Old November 14th 04, 05:43 AM
Bob Ward

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:25:30 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

"Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb lies down on Broadway'' )"
wrote in message

DeWayne wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

"Larry Edwards" wrote in message
Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I lived in Blanchester Ohio a few years back. We had a murder trail
without even a body or proof she was dead. He was found guilty and
sentenced to life. I was betting they didn't have Peterson! I'm not
saying he isn't guilty, just that the proof was lacking.

Just think, the prosecutors are usually worse criminals than those they
prosecute.

Scott Peterson is pretty difficult to out do. Here's a guy who murdered
his wife and his unborn child.

I think I understand that you can't appreciate living in Madison Co.
Indiana.

I think you are assuming that the rest of the world has some idea of
what you are talking about. You would be wrong to make that
assumption.

Old November 14th 04, 06:37 PM
Mike Burch

Safe from what? Scott? I would say I feel pretty safe from old Scott.
Bye Scott.
Old November 14th 04, 08:15 PM
Sam

Mike Burch mentioned in passing :

Safe from what?

Safe from having to see his horsefaced mistress every time we turn on
the news.

--
Sam-I-Am
A person never tells you anything until contradicted.

---

Gene Scott, satellites and MW Honus Dx 8 August 18th 04 10:22 AM
Gene Scott, satellites and MW Honus Dx 0 August 16th 04 08:49 PM
EH Scott 'morale' receiver Rich Boatanchors 26 March 29th 04 10:24 PM
Leland Scott Is Innocent Ruby Tuesday CB 0 March 9th 04 09:04 PM
Congratulations Scott sheik yerbooti CB 25 July 20th 03 03:00 AM