Old November 30th 04, 11:44 PM
Katmandu

Default Old Timer is a Newb again! Explain Trunking and Digital PLEASE!

Used to be "into" Scanners/CBs several years back (7-8 years ago or so).

Had a sweet Pro-2004 with a few mods. It couldn't pick up my locals since
they switched to 800Mhz "Trunked" , so I lost interest.

Just stuck my toe back into the hobby recently and WOW has Tech took off!
(No surprise really).

What are some good websites to get a crash course on Trunking and Digital
and all the up to date Tech on the Scanning hobby ??

How do I find out which type Trunking system my County is using ??

TIA!!

Old December 1st 04, 12:08 AM
whoever

http://www.radioreference.com/index.php

Katmandu wrote:

Used to be "into" Scanners/CBs several years back (7-8 years ago or so).

Had a sweet Pro-2004 with a few mods. It couldn't pick up my locals since
they switched to 800Mhz "Trunked" , so I lost interest.

Just stuck my toe back into the hobby recently and WOW has Tech took off!
(No surprise really).

What are some good websites to get a crash course on Trunking and Digital
and all the up to date Tech on the Scanning hobby ??

How do I find out which type Trunking system my County is using ??

TIA!!

Any Wideband Receivers with Digital or Trunking Gregory Scanner 0 June 23rd 04 03:05 AM
Trunking old_codger Scanner 3 May 12th 04 03:51 AM
FA: Radio Shack Pro-96 Digital Trunking Scanner EXTRAS Radioman Scanner 1 May 8th 04 06:34 AM
FA: Radio Shack Pro-96 Digital Trunking Scanner Brand New!! Radioman Scanner 1 February 28th 04 10:23 PM
Digital scanners online...Listen now ! bla Scanner 3 November 24th 03 07:53 AM