Old January 3rd 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Neuroses 60623

Default 2006 pro problems/questions

I have searched and modded. And can't find anything specific. Is there a url
or 2 you can point me to?

-N6

"E" wrote in message
That's like saying "I bought this expensive plasma TV, and all I watch is
stupid beer commercials".

There's so much more that 2006 can do! Search around the internet and
learn
about scanning a bit. You'll find there's a whole world waiting to be
explored with that scanner.

Happy New Year.

"Neuroses 60623" wrote in message
Somewhat of a fortune was certainly spent. All I got so far was a couple

of
cordless calls. Sucks!

I went through all of this stuff for nothing! Damned govt.! Always ruin

all
the fun!

-N6

"Rob Cullen" wrote in message
You can't pick up any modern cell phones unlewss you are the
government.
Which you're not. Hope you didn't spend a fortune on your 2006.

"Neuroses 60623" wrote in message
Is there any scanners that will pick up ALL cell calls?

I am pretty much new to the scanning thing.

I was under the impression that scanners (modded) would pick up all

cell
and cordless calls. For a few more months anyway.

-N6

"Evan Platt" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 10:13:31 -0600, "Neuroses 60623"
wrote:

I am supposed to pick up cell, right? I can see people right in
front
of my
house talking on cell phones when I scan, but I can't seem to get
anything!

Is this normal?

Unless the person standing in front of your house is using a 800 mhz
analog phone OR a digital phone but is in an area where they can't
get
digital / GSM coverage so their phone has switched to analog...

Old January 4th 06, 12:27 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Domestos

For more on the 2006 ( still a great scanner ) have a look at
http://www.monitoringpost.com/ the 2006 home page.
John ( former owner )

Old January 6th 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
I A AM

Well,

Sad to say you are about 5 years to late to pick up any cordless, or
cellular stuff. The grand days of the 70's, 80's and 90's are gone
forever.

Now you will have to believe what your neighbors and others tell you
to your face instead of hearing the real truth when they are talking
privately on their cordless, or cellular phones.

We had to many corporate and government big shots get into trouble by
being overheard on their cellular phones, and then they were
whitemailed, or turned in to the police.

Once that happens law began to change quickly to protect the guilty.

Just one of those things that make you go hummmm.

Who deserves to be impeached and imprisoned the most?
A president receiving face from an adult willing female?

Or a president who lies to over four billion people
worldwide and then orders the attack and destruction
of hundreds of thousands of innocents, 1,600 American
GI'S killed and over 25,000 permanently disfigured?

Intelligent, non racially biased minds such as mine know the easy
answer to this question. Do you?

And so it goes

www.telebay.com/7777

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:48:40 -0600, "Neuroses 60623"
wrote:

Not a troll. Just a newbie trying to take all this in, AT ONCE!

-N6

"Jesse" wrote in message
.. .
"Neuroses 60623" wrote in
:

I am supposed to pick up cell, right? I can see people right in front
of my house talking on cell phones when I scan, but I can't seem to get
anything!

Is this normal?

-N6

At this point I'm going to assume that you are just a top posting troll -
And
no, thats "not normal".