Old August 29th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Who's this Gleason", from Glenn Hauser's DX Listening Digest

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

Is there any group, nationality, ethnicity or culture that you like?
You're confused, Frackelton! I don't like FAKE Hispanics.

You obviously think Japanese, French and Canadians are fakes too. Wake
up, you xenophobic misanthrope.

No! I know you're not a fake, you're a real dumbass Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

"It’s not what people know that gets them into trouble, but what they
know that ain’t so."

Mark Twain
Old August 29th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

Is there any group, nationality, ethnicity or culture that you like?
You're confused, Frackelton! I don't like FAKE Hispanics.
You obviously think Japanese, French and Canadians are fakes too. Wake
up, you xenophobic misanthrope.

No! I know you're not a fake, you're a real dumbass Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

"It’s not what people know that gets them into trouble, but what they
know that ain’t so."

That's real nice, but I've a feeling that ol' Samuel wasn't in a position to
meet todays current crop of dumbass Canucks.

Nice try though, and thanks for quoting a real American author.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 29th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bulls..t Detector. www.smirkingchimp.com

I dont need one of those,I can spot a Bulls..tter a mile away.
cuhulin