Old October 23rd 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A Smell of Sulphur in the Air

I figured you was a DKW car.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
:

So,what's wrong with Chuck Harder?

Harder is a Loon!

SC
Old October 24th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

So,what's wrong with Chuck Harder?

Harder is a Loon!

hmm he might be worth a listen if I get round to to it

SC

Old October 24th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com History of DKW Cars

Yeah,I know about them old tree cylinder DKW cars and each cylinder has
it's very own ignition coil.Do I look like a dummy to you? (don't answer
that :{) I know something else about the German transportation industry
too,vis a vis World War Two era.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

But,are you up to listening to Chuck Harder? www.forthepeople.org
www.chuckharder.com
(Suwannee River)
cuhulin

Old October 24th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You are ****in in the wind,my Friend,you are ****in in the wind.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.ireland-information.com (the Music and Lyrics thingy) Lakes of
Pontchartrain.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Robokopp Sweetly She Sleeps
cuhulin

Old October 25th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
:

You are ****in in the wind,my Friend,you are ****in in the wind.
cuhulin

That's how Mark in the Dark takes a shower.

SC
Old October 25th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember one time when I was rubba dubb dubbing in my bath tub and the
light bulb blew out.

Splish splash,,,,, I was taking a bath,,,, onnnn a Saturday
nightttt,,,,,,,,
cuhulin