Old August 25th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Pundit Parade: Times and Frequencies

Devoted to afflicting the comfortable and comforting the afflicted, the
various pundits listed are following a noble muck-raking tradition in a
Paul Revere mode. They are thought-provoking and provide an alternative
to the mass media. Enquiring minds want to know, " Are we really
heading to hell in a handbasket?", "Are we doomed?" For the answers to
these and other questions, here follows a list (not inclusive) of 6
dissident voices heard on shortwave (times eastern): RADIO LIBERTY,
Stan Monteith, 6pm-8pm 9840; 11pm-1am 5860, 7520; FLIPSIDE, Robby
Noel, 8pm-9pm 12180, 7490; INFOWARS, Alex Jones, noon-2pm 9985,
10pm-12am 5765-3215; THE POWER HOUR, Dave and Joyce, 8am-10am,7465,
8am-11am 12180, 10am-11am 9985, 10pm-12am 6890, 12pm-1am 6050; FOR THE
PEOPLE, Chuck Harder, 3pm-4pm 12160; BO Gritz, 5pm-6pm 7385. For radios
with many memories, it may be more convenient to punch in the above
frequencies and just run through them. You will likely find someone at
any given time. The frequencies a 12180, 12160, 9985, 9840, 7520,
7490, 7465, 7385, 6890, 6050, 5860, 5765, 3215.

Old August 26th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article . com,
"ve3..." wrote:

[...]

Confused nut cases, drug abusers, pessimists, people that can't think
logically, and the spiritually dead are all doomed. You can listen to
them for the entertainment value but the poison they spew can still
affect you on some level. I advise against listening to them.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 26th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

The frequencies a 12180, 12160, 9985, 9840, 7520,
7490, 7465, 7385, 6890, 6050, 5860, 5765, 3215.

Confused nut cases, drug abusers, pessimists, people that can't think
logically, and the spiritually dead are all doomed. You can listen to
them for the entertainment value but the poison they spew can still
affect you on some level. I advise against listening to them.

We now know what the virulent 'Ace' listens to daily. Thanks for the
heads up, Telamon.

mike

Old August 28th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

We now know what the virulent 'Ace' listens to daily.

Chances are pretty good that the things I listen to daily you'll never have a
chance of hearing.

Your doctor has the medicine needed to stop the voices. See her NOW.

You'd need to get a radio!

I have more now than I can use at any given time.

LMFAO yet again at the dumbass Canuck.

That seems to be all you are capable of doing. Uncontrollable laughter
may well be a symptom of a tumor.

He also started laughing early, when he was still a baby, but his
mother, Janine S. Pedro, says Joshua's laughter was not like that of
other children.

" "It's an uncontrollable laughter, like a machine, and it's a laughter
without happiness."

http://snipurl.com/vl3d

mike
Old August 28th 06, 10:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

We now know what the virulent 'Ace' listens to daily.

Chances are pretty good that the things I listen to daily you'll never have a
chance of hearing.

Your doctor has the medicine needed to stop the voices.

Then I guess you'd better haul your dumbass down here and get it. Don't expect me
to go and get it for you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 29th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

Then I guess you'd better haul your dumbass down here so I can smell it.

It's not polite to change other's postings when replying to them. It may
escalate.

mike
Old August 29th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Laugher is good for the soul.

Lee Marvin laughing at himself in the Emperor of the North movie after
he done set that cattle car on fire.
cuhulin

Old September 10th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

Confused nut cases, drug abusers

Uh - oh ... have you been reading my mind?

Several things I've noticed about Chuck Harder ...

1) In the last year or so, Harder's speech on the air has been
alternately slow and slurred, like he's drunk. He sounds confused, and
asks the same questions over and over again. He can't remember basic
facts, like names, dates, and the big news events of the past 40 years
or so.

2) Harder constantly mentions crack cocaine during his conversations
with his guests, even if it's totally out of context. I've known - and
do know - folks on meth, Oxy-Contin, and Fenatyl who behave exactly the
same way. They condemn crack addicts, sometimes in racial terms, but
think it's all right to be strung out on their stuff.

3) Harder continually complains about the tactics of law enforcement,
especially the number of people in the U.S. who are in prison; he
mentions friends of his who were busted for a couple ounces of pot or a
few pills - while rich folks like Rush Limbaugh get away with "doctor
shopping."

4) It's interesting that Harder does not take calls from listeners
anymore; he hasn't done so for almost two years. Is it possible that
he's too "zonked out" for whatever reason to handle the hurly-burly of
your average two-way conversation?

5) Re Rush Limbaugh's "doctor shopper" scandal in late 2003: right
after that happened, Chuck Harder's affiliate station count plummeted,
and by New Year's Day 2005, his network, Liberty Broadcasting, had gone
out of business. Is it possible that "For The People" stations knew
something weird about Harder and did not want a Limbaugh-style
embarrassment - for the same reasons?

6) Harder has always steadfastly condemned drug testing, especially
mandatory drug testing; instead of using the libertarian argument about
excessive government intrusion, Harder opposes drug testing on a sort
of George Orwellian basis. He repeatedly said he would never, never,
never submit to a drug test. WHY?

I am not accusing Chuck Harder of anything here; these may all be
benign and mean nothing at all. But they are all more than a bit
suspicious, don't you think?
In the words of Fox News Channel (the only TV channel besides VOD
movies and the Three Stooges I watch consistently), "we report, you
decide." Another quote, from Bruce Willis in "Armaggeddon": "Make the
call."
Have fun ...

Old September 15th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

ve3... wrote:
[...]

Forgive me for intruding ... I'm the "rabid" anti-Chuck Harder blogger
on this site ... but have you noticed something very strange about
Chuck Harder this week?
Perhaps I'm imagining it, but on Tuesday and Wednesday, I swear I heard
Ed Shiflett, who's the main tech guy at TalkStar, co-host "For The
People" on the second hour of the show.
Indeed, he did more than just co-host; he led the program discussion,
doing all the intros, bridges, and so forth. Chuck just sat by with an
occasional comment or two.
Is it possible that Chuck Harder is retiring, and letting Ed Shiflett
take over?
I don't know too much about Shiflett, but he seems a tad more moderate
than Harder, which is definitely a good thing.
To me, it would make sense for Chuck Harder to hang up his mike; you
have to admit that he sounds really terrible on the air - and I don't
mean his politics, which are bad enough. I mean his health.
Or is all this just me? Am I instead condemned to 15 more years of
Chuck Harder and his venomous "anti-" claptrap?