Old September 27th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default This is rec.radio.shortwave...

- Tested any new radios lately?

Heard signals from far away places?

Thinking about cutting a new antenna?

Hearing a Pirate broadcast?

Doing ANY DX'ing ??

- If not, and you just want to rant ,

Try the link below..

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics?hl=en

Old September 27th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

- Tested any new radios lately?

Heard signals from far away places?

Thinking about cutting a new antenna?

Hearing a Pirate broadcast?

Doing ANY DX'ing ??

- If not, and you just want to rant ,

Try the link below..

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics?hl=en

Hey, dumbass, posting it once was enough!

Old September 27th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I didn't change it into a politics website.
cuhulin

Old September 27th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

) writes:
I didn't change it into a politics website.
cuhulin

But you are a big part of the clutter.

Five or six posts sometimes to the same thread, right after the other.

You can't even quote properly, so not only does your near random postings
often have no relevance, but we don't even have a clue what prompted
the post.

Ultimately, you are no different from the political posters, because
both you and they are treating this newsgroup as a "hangout", where you
post because you are already here. There are lots of newsgroups for
discussing political things, there are even newsgroups for people who
are lonely and haven't got a life, and that's where you are supposed
to go rather than drag the newsgroup down with your off topic posts.

Michael

Old September 27th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Michael Black" wrote in message
) writes:
I didn't change it into a politics website.
cuhulin

But you are a big part of the clutter.

Pssssst. Killfile.

Old September 27th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am different from you.I wouldn't want to be you.Even Canadians have
you beat.
cuhulin

Old September 27th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I post more ON TOPIC than you ever do.
cuhulin

Old September 28th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

wrote:

- Tested any new radios lately?

Heard signals from far away places?

Thinking about cutting a new antenna?

Hearing a Pirate broadcast?

Doing ANY DX'ing ??

- If not, and you just want to rant ,

Try the link below..

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics?hl=en

Hey, dumbass, posting it once was enough!

That is HILARIOUS! dx(FMLAO)Ace getting mad at someone for being
repetitious! What a 'TARD!

Just when you thought hypocrisy couldn't be improved upon, Bozo Boi
proves otherwise.

Get a life, pea brain...

mike

--
No, Mr. Chavez---Bush isn’t the devil. I’ve seen the devil’s work. He’s
competent.

Shakespeare's Sister
September 20, 2006
Old September 28th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I never pay any attention to Canadians anyway.y'all bunch of Chicken
Coward Yellow Belly Canadians!!!!
cuhulin