Old February 22nd 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TVStations have English on the SAP Channel ?

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Exactly, and we are being invaded.

No more than when the Irish and then the Germans and then the Italians came
in waves.

Didn't they pretty much come legally?

Old February 22nd 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the
bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Exactly, and we are being invaded.

No more than when the Irish and then the Germans and then the Italians
came
in waves.

Didn't they pretty much come legally?

There was neither legal nor illegal immigration prior to the legislation of
the early 1920's.

Old February 22nd 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the
bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Exactly, and we are being invaded.

No more than when the Irish and then the Germans and then the Italians
came
in waves.

Didn't they pretty much come legally?

There was neither legal nor illegal immigration prior to the legislation of
the early 1920's.

Nice sidestep!

LMFAO at the fake one, yet again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 22nd 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio andTV...

Irish,in waves? www.devilfinder.com Irish Famine

Irish in waves? Who was locked up in those places down below in the
Titantic while the band played on and on? You want to talk to ME! about
Irish in waves?
I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry and I HATE!!! ALL brits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old February 22nd 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce is Right.
cuhulin

Old February 22nd 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

WOP.
cuhulin

Old February 22nd 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio andT...

Most of the Vietnamese I ever met/talked with,,, could speak ersatch
English Language.I never saw a spanish that I liked.You either speak my
American English kind of language or go F... yourself!
cuhulin

Old February 22nd 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

No more than when the Irish and then the Germans and then the Italians
came
in waves.

Didn't they pretty much come legally?

There was neither legal nor illegal immigration prior to the legislation
of
the early 1920's.

Nice sidestep!

Not a sidestep... a fact. except for the vicious Chinese regulations of the
1880's, there was no such thing as being illegal prior to the early 20's...
so the concept of legal vs. illegal immigration did not exist.

Old February 22nd 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,aus.radio.broadcast

On Feb 23, 9:43 am, wrote:
Most of the Vietnamese I ever met/talked with,,, could speak ersatch
English Language.I never saw a spanish that I liked.You either speak my
American English kind of language or go F... yourself!
cuhulin

You guys dont watch or listen to SBS

Old February 22nd 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

No more than when the Irish and then the Germans and then the Italians
came
in waves.

Didn't they pretty much come legally?

There was neither legal nor illegal immigration prior to the legislation
of
the early 1920's.

Nice sidestep!

Not a sidestep... a fact. except for the vicious Chinese regulations of the
1880's, there was no such thing as being illegal prior to the early 20's...
so the concept of legal vs. illegal immigration did not exist.

Edweenie, you're a real hoot!