Old February 19th 07, 11:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

dxAce: Hey, did she [referring to Edweenie's daughter] get kicked out of Ecuador
at gunpoint along with you?

David Eduardo: No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several
radio stations there.

dxAce: She's an American citizen as well, right?

David Eduardo: No.

dxAce: When did she change that?

David Eduardo: It's by birth. She has never been a US citizen.

dxAce: Interesting. Here is what you stated back on June 20, 2003 in
alt.politics.immigration:

"My oldest daughter is a dual Ecuadorian and American citizen, as she3 was born
in Ecuador and registered at the US Embassy as being of American parentage."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...b6304d9024c3ce

I always find it interesting when I must remind a pathological liar of the
things they've stated in the past.

--- David Eduardo then lapsed into his usual pathological obfuscation.

Absolutely priceless.

Old February 19th 07, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p.../browse_thread...

I always find it interesting when I must remind a pathological liar of the
things they've stated in the past.

--- David Eduardo then lapsed into his usual pathological obfuscation.

Absolutely priceless

We've seen him confused now about his own job title, his ethnicity and
now the citizenship of his daughter--assuming that he in fact HAS a
daughter. I can only wonder why this guy is spending his time here, in
this group. He needs a group that's about psychotherapy.

Old February 19th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:

On Feb 19, 6:44 am, dxAce wrote:
[...]

At this advanced stage of his life I somehow doubt that his propensity to lie
pathologically can be cured. As far as I can figure his problem began when he was
around 10 years old and at this point he is 60, so he's been at it for some time.

Everything he says must be gone over with a fine toothed comb.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 19th 07, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We've seen him confused now about his own job title, his ethnicity and
now the citizenship of his daughter--assuming that he in fact HAS a
daughter. I can only wonder why this guy is spending his time here, in
this group. He needs a group that's about psychotherapy.

At this advanced stage of his life I somehow doubt that his propensity to
lie
pathologically can be cured. As far as I can figure his problem began when
he was
around 10 years old and at this point he is 60, so he's been at it for
some time.

Everything he says must be gone over with a fine toothed comb.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Why do you read his stuff, open it or reply to him????

Burr
+8z
Grundigs

Old February 19th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote:

We've seen him confused now about his own job title, his ethnicity and
now the citizenship of his daughter--assuming that he in fact HAS a
daughter. I can only wonder why this guy is spending his time here, in
this group. He needs a group that's about psychotherapy.

At this advanced stage of his life I somehow doubt that his propensity to
lie
pathologically can be cured. As far as I can figure his problem began when
he was
around 10 years old and at this point he is 60, so he's been at it for
some time.

Everything he says must be gone over with a fine toothed comb.

Why do you read his stuff, open it or reply to him????

Because he's so much fun!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 19th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Good Night Cus

+8z

Old February 19th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote:

Good Night Cus

Hey, you have a good night!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 19th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

We've seen him confused now about his own job title,

A typo is not confusing to me. Apparently it is to you

his ethnicity

Ethnically, I am Irish and Celt. There is no confusion there.

and
now the citizenship of his daughter

She is a born dual national, who never exercised her rights to American
citizenship. Not exercising a right is not the same as not having it.

--assuming that he in fact HAS a
daughter.

Actually, I have four.

I can only wonder why this guy is spending his time here, in
this group. He needs a group that's about psychotherapy.

That _would_ help me understand you and dxAss. Good idea.

Old February 19th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 19, 9:44?am, dxAce wrote:
[...]

I have no idea, how Univision could put up with someone, who spends
24/7 on message boards, or maybe he doesn't even work. His sole
existence in life is to try and make others miserable - this IBOC
shill would love to put an end to SW and AM DX'ers, to the sole gain
of HD Radio/IBOC. To his displeasure, SW and analog AM will be around
for many years, as HD Radio/IBOC is failing on AM, and will just end
up being a niche market for radio-geeks. Here is an interesting on-
going poll by BMW owners, who are interested in buying either Sirius,
or HD Radio:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152874

This shill realizes that for HD Radio/IBOC to succeed, in part, he
needs to convince the radio-geeks - you would think by now, with all
the hatred towards IBOC, he would have gotten a clue. He spreads the
sames lies on radio-info.com.

Old February 19th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ps.com...

I have no idea, how Univision could put up with someone, who spends
24/7 on message boards, or maybe he doesn't even work.

I don't know how long it takes you to think through a brief response, but if
I sepnd 30 minutes a day on Usenet, that's a lot. Last I checked, most
people have 2/3 of the day and all the weekend free to do whatever they
want... or about 128 hours of free time a week.

His sole
existence in life is to try and make others miserable

.... no, only to those who post material that is not factual, such as your
mistaken claims that AM news / talk stations get higher rates than FMs or
that AM in general is prospering.

- this IBOC
shill would love to put an end to SW and AM DX'ers, to the sole gain
of HD Radio/IBOC.

This is the first time SW has come into0 the argument. I think SW of its own
is dead in most of the world, and is certainly, being skywave based, not an
apprpriate medium for HD.

AM DXers are now very few in number, and hardly have any claim to skywave
service when improving hte viability of AM at the local level is concerned.
Hey, it's a hobby, not an essential service.

To his displeasure, SW and analog AM will be around
for many years,

SW stations numbber perhaps half of the level of the 70's...

AM is dying. In Canada, they have reduced the station count by nearly 60%.
South Africa has no AMs left, etc. The listenership in the US dis down to a
small level, mostly composed of people over 50. Folks under 40 very nearly
do not listen at all to AM.

as HD Radio/IBOC is failing on AM, and will just end
up being a niche market for radio-geeks.

Actually, the viable metro signals will all be HD. It does not matter what
the marginal signals do, as they represent no listenership.

Here is an interesting on-
going poll by BMW owners, who are interested in buying either Sirius,
or HD Radio:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152874

This shill realizes that for HD Radio/IBOC to succeed, in part, he
needs to convince the radio-geeks - you would think by now, with all
the hatred towards IBOC, he would have gotten a clue. He spreads the
sames lies on radio-info.com.

HD was just launched in 2006... and we all believe it to be a multi-year
building process, not a quick fix. It may never fix AM, however, as the band
is nearly dead.