Old March 30th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Current Equivalent To The Late, Great Zenith TO?

"labtech1" wrote in message
prices I found on several web sites ( not e-bay but what the seller is
ASKING for them ):

1) Zenith Transoceanic Royal 3000-1 radio $56.55
2) Antique Zenith Short Wave Trans-Oceanic Tube Radio $25.00
3) Zenith Wave-Magnet Trans Oceanic Tube Shortwave Radio $49.95
4) Zenith H500 Trans Oceanic Shortwave Wave Magnet Radio $48.50
5) Zenith L507 5L42 Transoceanic Tube Radio Shortwave 1953 $24.99
6) Zenith Transoceanic Short Wave Radio Model No. 8G005 $24.99

Every one of these is from ebay.

Old March 30th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I beg to differ with you, thats NOT where I found them, unless they are also
listed on e-bay
by the sites I found them.

Old March 30th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"labtech1" wrote in
:

I beg to differ with you, thats NOT where I found them, unless they
are also listed on e-bay
by the sites I found them.

Why dont you bottom post please.
Old March 30th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"labtech1" wrote in message
I beg to differ with you, thats NOT where I found them, unless they are
also
listed on e-bay
by the sites I found them.

Each one of them is listed on ebay by that very item title and opening bid
price.

Old March 30th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Why do you ENJOY scrolling down to read my replys ?

"john sumner" wrote in message
emas.de...
"labtech1" wrote in
:

Old March 30th 07, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"labtech1" wrote in
:

Why do you ENJOY scrolling down to read my replys ?

I do it so why cant you,of i forgot you use yahoo
so you would not know about stuff like that.
Old March 30th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oh .... I see just cause YOU do it thats the way it has to be
Sorry, I didn't realize you MADE the RULES

Personally, I find scrolling down thru 3 - 5 replies ( that I've already
read
to get to the latest one, pointless and redundant, and makes my finger sore,
after going thru so many messages : )

P.S. attempting to insult me for using a yahoo return address,
is insulting to about 1/3 this group ( since they do too )

Old March 30th 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"labtech1" wrote in
:

Oh .... I see just cause YOU do it thats the way it has to be
Sorry, I didn't realize you MADE the RULES

Personally, I find scrolling down thru 3 - 5 replies ( that I've
already read
to get to the latest one, pointless and redundant, and makes my finger
sore, after going thru so many messages : )

P.S. attempting to insult me for using a yahoo return address,
is insulting to about 1/3 this group ( since they do too )

Ohh did i just strike a raw nerve with you little boy, does your mommy know
that you are using her computer?

Old March 30th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 06:55:24 -0400, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:

I thought I read somewhere that the non-XM Grundig would be a bit cheaper,
but you may be correct.

I think XM pays for the difference.