Old April 4th 07, 06:40 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,seattle.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Laura Bush Subservient to Muslims

You'll be subservient to Muslims too, if you ever meet one.

Joseph Welch wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/04/...ra-bush-scarf/

Right Wing Smears Pelosi As 'Subservient' For Wearing Scarf - What About
Laura Bush?

Yesterday, right-wing Internet gossip Matt Drudge posted a photo of Speaker
Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) wearing a headscarf while visiting the tomb of John the
Baptist inside the Umayyad mosque in Damascus.

As Mahablog points out, the right-wing is now seething:

HotAir: "The campaign commercial practically writes itself. Ah well. A woman
must know her place when entering a mosque. . It pains the left too, I'm
sure, to see the most powerful woman in America having to yield, however
slightly, to a misogynistic culture's expectations, but they can't vent
their anger at the people responsible so they'll vent it at Charles or me or
whomever instead."

Instapundit: FEMINIST IN AMERICA, subservient in Syria.

The New Editor: "This picture disgusts me. What message is Nancy Pelosi
trying to send? Are women equal to men, or not? Why is modesty foisted only
upon women?"

Little Green Footballs: "Pelosi in a Hijab. The modern Democratic
leadership. How . quaint."

Apparently they never saw Laura Bush when she visited al-Aqsa mosque in
Jerusalem:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/...uramosque2.JPG

--
____________________

George W. Bush has made the terrorists stronger, their influence wider,
their numbers larger, and their motivation to attack the U.S. and other
western interests greater. He has repeatedly abused his authority and
violated his Oath of Office by turning his back on the United States
Constitution; thereby surrendering to the terrorists by undermining American
freedoms,values, and the very foundations of our system of government.
Supporting Bush is treason.
_____________________

JW
***************
"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have
you left no sense of decency?"
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/spee...-mccarthy.html
The New Face of the Republican Party
http://tinyurl.com/y2j2yr

Old April 4th 07, 06:55 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,seattle.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 4, 12:40 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

You'll be subservient to Muslims too, if you ever meet one.

I met one while working in New Orleans. Biggest liar on the planet.
Prayed 5 times a day.

He thought I was subservient to him. Har har har.

Till the CEO got a package of information.

Revenge is best served asap.

Old April 4th 07, 06:56 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,seattle.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 4, 1:40 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
You'll be subservient to Muslims too, if you ever meet one.

I don't think that respecting your host's religion is being
"subserviant".

Old April 4th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,seattle.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Another Off-Topic Post by El-Fake-O-Eduardo

Joseph Welch wrote:
[...]

http://tinyurl.com/y2j2yr- Hide quoted text -

(OT) : Another Off-Topic Post by El-Fake-O-Eduardo

Once Again We Are Treated To Another Off-Topic Post by
an Individual {Poser}
* Who will not even Post under his own name or Screen ID
and is a Spineless Poser.
* Who By Being a Poser {Impostor} of a real person proves
that he is a sad sick immature person
* Who lacks the "Cajonies" to be real or taken seriously.

in my most humble opinion ~ RHF

Muslims HipOp CB 2 February 9th 06 09:33 PM
Lardass, think of Laura, who dumped you! [email protected] Shortwave 0 August 9th 05 05:22 PM
( OT ) Most Muslims are de facto terrorists Michael Bryant Shortwave 0 September 7th 04 09:32 PM