Old April 9th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Univision California contacts for David Eduardo posting 24/7

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Old April 9th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:
https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Old April 9th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 10:07?pm, "Radiola" wrote:
On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Old April 9th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.
Old April 9th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

It's up for grabs for anyone.

Old April 9th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Radiola" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:
https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Beats me.. That is a list of contacts for independently owned affiliates of
the Univision TV network. I have never met one of them.

Old April 9th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

Aw, let him go for it. So far, he is actually amusing me...

Old April 9th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

Aw, let him go for it. So far, he is actually amusing me...

Yes, you've been sounding extremely amused today.

Just out of curiosity, what do you sound like when you're miserable?

Old April 9th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

Aw, let him go for it. So far, he is actually amusing me...

Yes, you've been sounding extremely amused today.

Just out of curiosity, what do you sound like when you're miserable?

I don't they is a difference

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Can someone translate?

Old April 9th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Marqueer said " that he ( marqueer) was a penis ( but a very small one ) "

There now its translated : D

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

Aw, let him go for it. So far, he is actually amusing me...

Yes, you've been sounding extremely amused today.

Just out of curiosity, what do you sound like when you're miserable?

I don't they is a difference

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Can someone translate?

For David Eduardo download.com Shortwave 18 April 10th 07 02:57 AM
David Eduardo Brian Hill Shortwave 1 March 30th 07 05:04 PM
David Eduardo - what's this guy made of, rubber ? [email protected] Shortwave 9 March 27th 07 09:39 PM
David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation dxAce Shortwave 135 February 24th 07 01:40 AM
David Eduardo: Why doesn't KFI do this? David Shortwave 1 September 11th 06 09:16 PM