Old April 13th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Pet Food Recall,it isn't over yet.

"ve3..." wrote:

On Apr 13, 7:14 am, dxAce wrote:
"

By a Canucky company!......who assumed the FDA was doing its job.

There is lots of blame to go around but you will have to wait for the
official investigation to end before you can point fingers. At the
moment, labs are still identifying trace elements.
I am also interested in how much human food is contaminated by
these Chinese (and Mexican) imports.

The company KNEW animals were dieing, yet they waited to sound the alarm.

(Probably long enough to try and turn a loonie on the deal)

Blame CanaDuh.

Old April 13th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Roadie wrote:

What this mess has pointed up is that there are no controls over the
very few large contract manufacturers of cat and dog food.

Dogs and cats are well and good, but what about controls over food for
people???

Old April 15th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 13, 4:13 pm, Tommy Tootles wrote:
Roadie wrote:

What this mess has pointed up is that there are no controls over the
very few large contract manufacturers of cat and dog food.

Dogs and cats are well and good, but what about controls over food for
people???

You are kidding right?

Old April 15th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) dxAce brain Recall, it isn't over yet.

dxAcehole wrote:

The company KNEW animals were dieing

The self proclaimed Ace grammarian strikes yet again.

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/Bugs/Bugs132.wav

mike
Old April 15th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Roadie wrote:

What this mess has pointed up is that there are no controls over the
very few large contract manufacturers of cat and dog food.

Dogs and cats are well and good, but what about controls over food for
people???

You are kidding right?

More and more food products are coming from the slave labour camps in
communist China. That country doesn't give a rat's ass about your
health. They've proven it countless times already.

The pollution is going on immediately next to the food production. Does
it not make sense that the produce will be contaminated? The US will do
nothing to curtail the imports of poison. It appears China is keeping he
US currency afloat.

Oh, the Irony!

(comments by dxAcehole based on that last line will inevitably follow)

mike

Old April 15th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Roadie wrote:

What this mess has pointed up is that there are no controls over the
very few large contract manufacturers of cat and dog food.
Dogs and cats are well and good, but what about controls over food for
people???

You are kidding right?

More and more food products are coming from the slave labour camps in
communist China. That country doesn't give a rat's ass about your
health. They've proven it countless times already.

The pollution is going on immediately next to the food production. Does
it not make sense that the produce will be contaminated? The US will do
nothing to curtail the imports of poison. It appears China is keeping he
US currency afloat.

Oh, the Irony!

(comments by dxAcehole based on that last line will inevitably follow)

I don't have to comment to much these days as most know you as a dumbass Canuck.

Old April 15th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 13, 4:13 pm, Tommy Tootles wrote:

What this mess has pointed up is that there are no controls over
the very few large contract manufacturers of cat and dog food.

Dogs and cats are well and good, but what about controls over food
for people???

Roadie wrote:

You are kidding right?

Why would I be kidding? The FDA is -greatly- under-staffed; we don't
have enough inspectors to properly staff U.S. located packing houses,
much less enough inspectors to look at -all- the food coming into this
country from overseas. This fact has been widely publicized in the
various media for years.

Furthermore, you don't even have to look all the way to China. Try this
for right here at home:

Last summer, in a series of revelations that nearly snagged a
Pulitzer Prize, Seattle Times writer Duff Wilson documented a
nationwide practice of recycling some industrial wastes as
fertilizer. Gaps in state and federal regulation were allowing toxic
and radioactive wastes that contain nutrients to be combined with
fertilizer and spread without notifying farmers, much less consumers.

A Seattle Times investigation found that, across the nation,
industrial wastes laden with heavy metals and other dangerous
materials are being used in fertilizers and spread over farmland. The
process, which is legal, saves dirty industries the high costs of
disposing of hazardous wastes. (July 3 - 4, 1997)

Funny, but I didn't think your MacFries were supposed to be laced with
cadmium...

Read the book "Fateful Harvest" by Duff Wilson or at least do a web
search for "industrial wastes used as fertilizer" and then we can have
an intelligent discussion.

So, really, you're kidding when you ask if I am kidding, right?

Old April 16th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I don't have to comment to much these days as most know you as a dumbass Canuck.

It's All 'to' much, Acehole.

mike
Old April 16th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Roadie wrote:

Do you have a link - I could not find that story.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/new...ar_fields.html

or try this to get you started:

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsourc...&date=19970704

Funny, but I didn't think your MacFries were supposed to be laced
with cadmium...

Do you have a link showning a high level of cadmium from industrial
wastes that is showing up in MacFries or french fries in general?

Yes, the "link" is in the book "Fateful Harvest" by Duff
Wilson. I just picked fries and cadmium a a "cutesy" (but true) example.
Obviously, it was used as fertilizer on potato crops and potatoes
obviously appear in many places in addition to MacFries. There are many
other nasty chemicals in many other crops besides potatoes. I read this
book a couple of years ago, and IIRC, the Seattle Times paid for
a variety of chemical tests on a variety of items and soils and that is
where they found the cadmium.

Read the book "Fateful Harvest" by Duff Wilson or at least do a web
search for "industrial wastes used as fertilizer" and then we can
have an intelligent discussion.

If you are truly interested, I would again urge you to read the book or
at least do a Yahoo search on "industrial waste used as fertilizer".
That is where my quotes in my original post came from. The book is
available used from Amazon.com for as little as $5.76 or hopefully your
public library can get it for you at no cost.

For those of you that think this might be a "tin foil hat" issue, I wish
you were right. Unfortunately and sadly, it is chillingly true.

So to specifically answer your original questions, Yes, think we need
somebody to pay attention to our food supply, and no, I'm not kidding.

Old April 16th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It is like I said before,,, Are they (''they'') trying to kill us humans
too? I feel sure Chemtrails are real.I wonder about that stuff they are
spraying from those Airplanes up there.I have seen Chemtrails over my
area before.Chemtrails are no joke,they are for real.
cuhulin

Fast Food Michael F. Scanner 28 March 21st 04 07:23 PM
OT - Chinese food Steveo CB 2 February 29th 04 12:22 AM
fast food prankster Woolridge Scanner 30 January 15th 04 03:01 PM