Old April 15th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (BS) : The Story Behind - America's Top Secret Mystery Ships

On Apr 14, 3:22 am, "RHF" wrote:
On Apr 13, 4:05 pm, dapra wrote:

Colin Campbell wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:14:49 -0500, "HD.Radio"
wrote:

"a Tehran-launched spectacular strategic strike on U.S. assets or
infrastructure is expected in the region"

And here are the credentials of your source:

"Mr. Batchelor is a veteran novelist, author of seven political
romances and a short history of the Republican Party . . ."

Maybe you should confine yourself to sources who have enough of a
background to understand what the tell-tale signs of an impending
attack on Iran would be.

So far you guys have predicted twenty out of zero attacks on Iran.

- But you must know, how many of our aircraft carriers
- are still not showed up in the Persian Gulf or the Gulf
- or Oman, do you?-

DAPRA - Aircraft Carriers 'not' showing up ?

You mean we got [Stealth] Aircraft Carriers - That we can not
even see ourselves . . . . . Where are my 3-D Glasses ? ? ?

(BS) : The Story Behind - America's Top Secret Mystery Ships
- - - Why "BS" cause it is 'bs' and that is my expert opinion.

Here are Two of these 'unknown' US Navy Ships using
new [Stealth] Technology that just did not show up on
my Tin-Foil-Hat Radar Screen :

USS James Earl Carter, Jr. CVS-86 [Stealth] Aircraft Carrier

USS William Jefferson Clinton CVS-69 [Stealth] Aircraft Carrier

You Say - I Never Heard of Them !
Ah - Don't Worry That's Cause You Can't See Them !
Remember - They Are [Stealth] Aircraft Carriers and proudly bear
the Names of US Presidents who were [Stealth] Defenders of
America's Freedoms 'inaction'.

In Truth the US Navy is improving albeit One-Ship-at-a-Time :http://www.navy.mil/navydata/navy_le...0&tid=250&ct=4

About - United States Navy Shipshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_ships

God {Allah} Bless the America -and- the US Navy - Amen ~ RHF
.
.

Surprised there are so few carriers underway at the moment - I think
4 total. I ran thru the list that I had operated with when in the
early 70s between Pearl and Asia. I think the list below is
accurate. All between 1972 and 1977. That was a great time for me.
Midway, Coral Sea, Oriskany, Hornet, Forrestal, Ranger,
Constellation, And of course the Big E.

Old April 15th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few years ago I saw a website that does list U.S.Navy Ports and when
and where which Ships are leaving from the Ports and where they are
going.

'Allo,'Allo,the fallen Madona with the big boobies.
cuhulin

Ham radio can help President Bush and America's war on terror. Slow Code Policy 22 September 26th 06 12:06 PM
Ham radio can help President Bush and America's war on terror. Slow Code Swap 15 September 19th 06 12:50 AM
Air America's Year of Decline MnMikew Shortwave 8 April 29th 05 02:14 AM
America's public image Gactimus CB 5 February 10th 05 04:39 PM
Message To America's Students: The War, The Draft, Your Future Charles Brabham Digital 1 April 12th 04 11:47 AM