Old May 23rd 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

"KE4ODD" wrote
If you are too stupid to use a match then I don't think that you are
smart enough to get any farther with anything else. I think that your
best bet would be to drink glycol....Ethylene glycol.

You see, fool. A match would go out and wouldn't survive the fall from
the aircraft. So you drop something that will catch fire after it hits the
ground.

How many thousands of square miles of fire do you think one determined
person could start over a long weekend?

It's an interesting question isn't it?

Old May 23rd 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Default (OT) : VD -advocates- Killing RepubliKKKans will soon be a national sport.

"KE4ODD" wrote
That's your ip provider location....numbnuts.

Ah, you planning a military raid to blow up the facility?

Old May 23rd 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:08:48 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
If you are too stupid to use a match then I don't think that you are
smart enough to get any farther with anything else. I think that your
best bet would be to drink glycol....Ethylene glycol.

You see, fool. A match would go out and wouldn't survive the fall from
the aircraft. So you drop something that will catch fire after it hits the
ground.

How many thousands of square miles of fire do you think one determined
person could start over a long weekend?

It's an interesting question isn't it?

A better question would be " How many swings with a baseball bat would
your head take before in popped open like a melon?"

Wood or aluminum?
__________________________________________________ __

For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

KE4ODD, Tracy Fort, Beerbarrel and whatever the hell else you want to call me are all the same person!....ME!
Old May 23rd 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"KE4ODD" wrote
A better question would be " How many swings with a baseball bat would
your head take before in popped open like a melon?"

Only 1, but you would have to find that head among 300 million others, and
then manage to get close enough to take a swing - and survive.

Another interesting question. How many oil refinery fires do you think
could be cuased by flying a radio controlled aircraft into the sides of
refinery oil tanks?

It's an interesting question isn't it?

Old May 23rd 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:40:37 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
A better question would be " How many swings with a baseball bat would
your head take before in popped open like a melon?"

Only 1, but you would have to find that head among 300 million others, and
then manage to get close enough to take a swing - and survive.

Aluminum or wood?

Interesting question...eh?
__________________________________________________ __

Old May 23rd 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"KE4ODD" wrote
Wood or aluminum?

Doesn't matter.

But a more interesting question is how many trains could be derailed by a
simple track riding device that stops every 10 miles and uses an oxygen
lance to burn through the tracks.

Not quite completely of course. We don't want to loose electrical
continuity and set off any alarms.

Old May 23rd 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:45:33 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
Wood or aluminum?

Doesn't matter.

But a more interesting question is how many trains could be derailed by a
simple track riding device that stops every 10 miles and uses an oxygen
lance to burn through the tracks.

Not quite completely of course. We don't want to loose electrical
continuity and set off any alarms.

Wood or aluminum...it's the only decision that you would need to make.
__________________________________________________ __

Old May 23rd 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"KE4ODD" wrote
For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

Whatever.

Now a more interesting idea is pondering how the simple act of lifting via,
helium filled baloon, an electic cable on either side of some power
distribution lines to short them out, could produce large power grid
disruptions.

I wonder how many contaminated fruit flies would have to be released while
driving around Florida in order to devistate the fruit industry there.

Any ideas KE4ODD? They are fun little creatures, I kept a batch of them
flying around my kitchen fed on used tea bags of all things, and the
occasional bit of orange peel and for a treat a full half an orange. They
are very prolific and no doubt could be easily raised by the tens of
billions.

Load up the trunk of your car, start a small 12 volt van and blow them into
the air from a 2 inch hole in the back of your car.

Drive around, the orange producing region, touring the area, taking in a
little sun, smile at the pretty girls.

Smuts, Rusts and other fungal spores are pretty easy to culture as well,
but a little more difficult to distribute since they don't have wings. An
aircraft would be particularly effective.

Don't you agree?