Old May 22nd 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

"hanson" wrote Nothing but Foolishness

Meanwhile...

Religious leaders urge action on warming
- May 22,2007 -

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Christian, Jewish and Muslim leaders are urging
President George W. Bush and Congress to take action against global warming,
declaring that the changing climate is a "moral and spiritual issue."

In an open letter to be published on Tuesday, more than 20 religious groups
urged U.S. leaders to limit greenhouse gas emissions and invest in renewable
energy sources.

"Global warming is real, it is human-induced and we have the responsibility
act," says the letter, which will run in Roll Call and the Politico, two
Capitol
Hill newspapers.

"We are mobilizing a religious force that will persuade our legislators to
take
immediate action to curb greenhouse gases," it says.

The letter is signed by top officials of the National Council of Churches,
the
Islamic Society of North America and the political arm of the Reform branch
of
Judaism.

Top officials from several mainline Christian denominations, including the
Episcopal Church, United Methodist Church, Presbyterian Church, African
Methodist Episcopal Church and Alliance of Baptists also signed the letter,
along with leaders of regional organizations and individual churches.
Rev. Joel Hunter, a board member of the National Association of
Evangelicals,
also signed the letter, though that group has not officially taken a stance
on
global warming due to opposition from some of its more conservative members.

Old May 22nd 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Vendicar Decarian wrote:

Vendicar Decarian wrote:
Killing RepubliKKKans will soon be a national sport.

"dxAce" wrote
Whacking dumbasses is going to be even more fun!

Same thing Dumb Ass.

Looking forward to seeing you on the field of battle, if you don't go crying to
mama first!

Old May 22nd 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Vendicar Decarian wrote:

"dxAce" wrote
I've made thousands in the last 4 months

Being a RepubliKKKan male prostitute pays well ay?

I'm guessing it must pay more than being a dumbass.

Old May 22nd 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"dxAce" wrote
I've much more than I had 7 years ago! And can buy much more as well!

Yup, all the Chinese goods you can import.

Because as we all know, the only thing AmeriKKKa manufactures these days is
Ignorance, Stupidity and Death.

"dxAce" wrote
Go stuff a Loonie up your ass!

The Canadians are laughing their asses off at U.S. reports that a Canadian
quarter - inlaid with a picture of a red poppy, were claimed to be secret
spy coins, used to trace the owners by satellite using ultra sophisticated
nano-technology.

Ahahahahahaha....The entire world is laughing at the Incompetent,
bumbling, Loser state of AmeriKKKa.

It is now time for all good people to Exterminate what is left of they
Failed AmeriKKKan state.

Old May 22nd 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Default (OT) : Yes You Too Can Be The First In Your Neighborhood To Have An Al Gore Carbon Credit's Card !

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 21, 4:48 pm, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:
"Cato" wrote

Scientific consensus??

Yup...

"Cato" wrote

Scientific Consensus is NOT a synonym of "Certain Truth".

No, it's synonymous of virtually certain truth.

Scientific revolution is exceptionally rare

"Cato" wrote

But when the scientific expertise to judge a scientific position is
lacking,
they're going to rely on the Consensus.

Wrong again. ****Licker.

Scientific Consensus applies all the way down to the most base facts

such
as 1+1=2.

The consensus view that 1+1=2 is still not proven in any absolute

sense.

"Cato" wrote

Consensus is a collective opinion.

Correct. And collective opinions hold far, far more weight than the

vapid
assertions of Carbon Industry Shills, paid warming denialists, and
uneducated fools.

"Cato" wrote

"Scientific consensus" can be wrong. It is NOT scientific evidence.

No, but the consensus view is based on scientific evidence. And yes

it
can be wrong, but very rarely so.

Now which to believe? The collective wisdom, and best opinion by the

vast
majority of the worlds scientists? Or the constantly shifting, grasp at

any
straw, pronouncements of a small band of industry shills?

Hmmmm Gee... I wonder.... Science or snake oil.

Who knows. Maybe the snake oil really is a cure all.

Right?

(OT) : Yes You Too Can Be The First In Your Neighborhood
To Have An Al Gore Carbon Credit's Card !
- - - Financed by US Tax Dollars -and-
at the Expense of the US Tax Payers

VD - So are you the un-official apologist for Al Gore ?
Or actually a Paid Agent of the Democrat Party of the USA ?

If you are so keen on Carbon Credits... Then Hold-your-Breath
until Al Gore is re-elected to something important.

-if- i sound rich and phony - it's cause . . .
i am trying to sound just like al gore ~ RHF
.
.
. .

....and if you sound stupid and goofy, you're just being yourself.
You got a lock on that one, you have no competetion.
It's nice to see you join in destroying what could be a good group.
What an asshole.

Old May 22nd 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Being a RepubliKKKan male prostitute pays well ay?

"dxAce" wrote
I'm guessing it must pay more than being a dumbass.

You would know in either case.

Old May 22nd 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Vendicar Decarian wrote:

"dxAce" wrote
I've much more than I had 7 years ago! And can buy much more as well!

Yup, all the Chinese goods you can import.

Because as we all know, the only thing AmeriKKKa manufactures these days is
Ignorance, Stupidity and Death.

"dxAce" wrote
Go stuff a Loonie up your ass!

The Canadians are laughing their asses off at U.S. reports that a Canadian
quarter - inlaid with a picture of a red poppy, were claimed to be secret
spy coins, used to trace the owners by satellite using ultra sophisticated
nano-technology.

Ahahahahahaha....The entire world is laughing at the Incompetent,
bumbling, Loser state of AmeriKKKa.

It is now time for all good people to Exterminate what is left of they
Failed AmeriKKKan state.

Well, send all two of your good people down here and let them have at it.

After they're done we'll bomb the **** out of the rest of you whiney ****ing
*******s!

Old May 22nd 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

wrote:
[...]

It'll improve after we get rid of the dumbass Canucks!

Old May 22nd 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Vendicar Decarian wrote:

Being a RepubliKKKan male prostitute pays well ay?

"dxAce" wrote
I'm guessing it must pay more than being a dumbass.

You would know in either case.

Nah, I only said I was guessing, dumbass.

Old May 22nd 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"dxAce" wrote
Whacking dumbasses is going to be even more fun!

Vendicar Decarian wrote:
Same thing Dumb Ass.

"dxAce" wrote
Looking forward to seeing you on the field of battle, if you don't go
crying to
mama first!

You won't see me. Maybe the tree from which you RepubliKKKan Traitors are
hung.