Old May 23rd 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:43:42 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
If you can get up after it.....good for you!

From what I hear, you can hardly get your woodie up at all.

When is the last time you had your wife in for service? I can hear her in
the background, She's crying for a real hard home run, relegated to using
her aluminum while your woodie is out of service.

Last week....she had an oil change. When did you service Mike last?
__________________________________________________ __

For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

KE4ODD, Tracy Fort, Beerbarrel and whatever the hell else you want to call me are all the same person!....ME!
Old May 23rd 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
RHF RHF is offline

On May 22, 8:28 pm, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:
Vendicar Decarian wrote:
Same people, different name.

"dxAce" wrote

Kinda like you being the same asshole, different name?

Are you asking me to come burn down Washington?

If I were interested in damaging the AmeriKKKan state through arson I
would simply fly an aircraft over some really nice and dry
grassland/forests/corn fields/wheat fields and drop some incendiary devices,
Or maybe just launch them from a car window as I drive by.

How many thousands of square miles of fire do you think one determined
person could start over a long weekend?

It's an interesting question isn't it?

VD,

You are clearly a Liberal Democrat Party
of the USA Political Cadre; suffering from
a Warped Aggressive Terrorist Mentality.

please seek help before you do yourself
and others harm ~ RHF
Old May 23rd 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

wrote:
Vendicar Decarian wrote:
Same people, different name.

"dxAce" wrote

Kinda like you being the same asshole, different name?

Are you asking me to come burn down Washington?

If I were interested in damaging the AmeriKKKan state through arson I
would simply fly an aircraft over some really nice and dry
grassland/forests/corn fields/wheat fields and drop some incendiary devices,
Or maybe just launch them from a car window as I drive by.

How many thousands of square miles of fire do you think one determined
person could start over a long weekend?

It's an interesting question isn't it?

VD,

You are clearly a Liberal Democrat Party
of the USA Political Cadre; suffering from
a Warped Aggressive Terrorist Mentality.

please seek help before you do yourself
and others harm ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Or somebody else does him harm!
__________________________________________________ __

Old May 23rd 07, 10:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Vendicar Decarian wrote:

Vendicar Decarian wrote:
Same people, different name.

"dxAce" wrote
Kinda like you being the same asshole, different name?

Are you asking me to come burn down Washington?

If I were interested in damaging the AmeriKKKan state through arson I
would simply fly an aircraft over some really nice and dry
grassland/forests/corn fields/wheat fields and drop some incendiary devices,
Or maybe just launch them from a car window as I drive by.

How many thousands of square miles of fire do you think one determined
person could start over a long weekend?

It's an interesting question isn't it?

Yeah! Burn CanaDuh, burn!

Old May 23rd 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

Default - Global Warming / "The Hockey Stick"

I doubt any unemployed lowlife UNtario kanaduh candyass liberal cocksucker
has the balls to backup any threat he makes.....

HAR HAR HAR!

"Vendicar Decarian" wrote in message

"ralph" wrote
Who gives a ****?!
Everybody has to die sometimes!

Then you won't mind having your brains partly emptied from your skull by
a sharp blow with a claw hammer.

Old May 23rd 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : "VD" Has Arrived At A NewsGroup Near You !

"Vendicar Decarian" wrote in message

Another zealot in the religion of global warming.

Old May 24th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"ralph" wrote
Who gives a ****?!
Everybody has to die sometimes!

"Vendicar Decarian" wrote in message
Then you won't mind having your brains partly emptied from your skull by
a sharp blow with a claw hammer.

Who gives a ****?
Everybody has to die sometimes.

"ralph" wrote
I doubt any unemployed lowlife UNtario kanaduh candyass liberal cocksucker
has the balls to backup any threat he makes.....

Awwww, poor widdle man, did I make woo angry by equating the value of your
life with the value you have assingned to the lives of others?

You are a fine example of worthless, KKKonservative, Scum, and the reason
why the AmeriKKKan state is currently being exterminated.

Old May 24th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment

"Oz" wrote
plonk, asshole

And another worthless KKKonservative votes to keep himself ignorant.

Ahahahahah... Worthless KKKonservative Scum...

Old May 24th 07, 09:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Global Warming Prayer to Al Gore - Nema

On May 23, 2:38 pm, "MnMikew" wrote:
"Vendicar Decarian" wrote in message

- Another zealot in the religion of global warming.

MnM - The Religion of Global Warming . . .
Needs a Prayer to It's 'god' Al Gore ! ) ~ RHF

Blessed be the Science of Global Warming -and-
All Praise and Honor be to Al Gore - nema ~ RHF

* * * The Global Warming Prayer to Al Gore * * *

Al Gore, Who's Art is the Heated Rhetoric of Global Warming,

Hollow Be Thy Name.

Thy Science Be Coming.

Thy Theory Be Done,

On Earth as it is in the Expanding Cosmos.

Give Us this Daylight Our Solar Energy.

And Forgive Us Our Carbon Credits,

As We Forgive Those Who Pollute Against Us.

And Lead Us Not into Consumption,

But Deliver Us from Global Warming.

For Thine is the Wisdom,

and the Renewable Power,

and the Algorithm,

for Clearer and Safer Energy Use.

- - - Nema.

yes - out of the crazy mind of rhf ~ RHF {ibid}